Best Gold Chest Mobs In Scars?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Best Gold Chest Mobs in Scars?
Best Gold Chest Mobs in Scars?
 Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Kyrial
By Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial 2011-04-13 16:54:43  
I wanna finally get the AF feet I'm missing, but before I go blindly farming, are there any mobs that tend to drop gold chests more than others? I mean, I've heard that wivres in Konschtat and adamantoises in Tahrongi drop them more than others, so I was wondering if Scars zones had any mobs like that.
 Bahamut.Dasva
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-04-13 17:02:26  
I had a friend farming last night and she said bugard/wivre droprate was alot higher when they switched to them
 Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial
By Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial 2011-04-13 17:08:17  
In Konschtat? Good to know for next time I farm Dark Rings, but atm I'm more interested in Scars zones so I can get some shoes. :P
 Bahamut.Dasva
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-04-13 17:10:57  
Yeah... Idk about scars really. Just killed everything. Like I did worms mostly for attohwa cause they are so easy to aga kill. Did mostly puks for vunkrel cause they pushovers too. Frogs in mis are also easy to aga.

As far as more droprate heck if I know
By Yummee 2011-04-13 17:25:33  
I've had very good success with gold chest in Vunkerl killing first Russett Rabbits and Ephemeral Amoebans for pearl and azure, then moving to the Devegetors(crawlers)and Peapuks right next to them for amber spamming.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial
By Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial 2011-04-13 17:41:42  
I figured I'd farm on BLU, using tier 1 VNMs and maybe the occasional Ephemeral mob to cap azure and pearl, and get like 10-15 ambers. But from memories of PTs and such, some mobs just don't seem to drop many gold chests, it feels like. Murex (in Vunkerl) in particular, I've had terrible gold chest luck with.