Seal Listing?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Seal listing?
Seal listing?
 Bismarck.Robbyodom
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Robbyodom 2011-04-13 13:09:25  
Is there a website that list job seals and whats the easier way to get them?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2011-04-13 13:12:13  
inb4 Wiki
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2011-04-13 13:29:19  
Robby be a little more specific with your question and I'll try to help ya out.

There is not a 1 all page which says:

RDM Seals easiest way ->
BLU Seals easiest way ->
etc

Usually you decide on what job you want seals for and then you can go look them up. Some people here have written guides to what they feel is an easier way to get seals for a specific job like this for NIN by Zanno

Also keep in mind the new update this information may change and some things might be easier or more available, most likely will be new ways to get existing upgrade items.
[+]
 Bismarck.Robbyodom
By Bismarck.Robbyodom 2011-04-13 17:58:39  
Sorry, was rushing this post before i left for work. Ive read on wiki about the seals for blm. What quests, dom ops and NMs to kill and just wanted to know which is the easier route to take?
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-04-13 18:01:02  
Bismarck.Robbyodom said:
Sorry, was rushing this post before i left for work. Ive read on wiki about the seals for blm. What quests, dom ops and NMs to kill and just wanted to know which is the easier route to take?

Cerberus.Eugene
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2011-04-13 18:03:56  
Its
 Bahamut.Zorander
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2011-04-13 18:09:57  
Wow...could be the laziest thing i've seen in a while.

You can wiki the job you want and look for it under the "artifact section" all the NM's for Head, Legs, Feet will be easy the body, hands will be a little more difficult but all have about the same odds of dropping. Some will say NM1 dropped more of a certain seal, where as others will say NM2 worked better. Do all that you can to make seals drop..TH + Blm spells + Nin spells + Brd + Blu + whm on certain days. Other than that there really isn't an "easier path" for NM's or at least I don't think so.

Dom Op is not a reliable way to find seals.

If you are really really lazy you can even google "Lancer feet seals" "goetia body seals" and it will take you right to all the information you need.

Do you own homework dammit..its not that hard.
[+]
 Bismarck.Robbyodom
By Bismarck.Robbyodom 2011-04-13 18:14:25  
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Wow...could be the laziest thing i've seen in a while.

You can wiki the job you want and look for it under the "artifact section" all the NM's for Head, Legs, Feet will be easy the body, hands will be a little more difficult but all have about the same odds of dropping. Some will say NM1 dropped more of a certain seal, where as others will say NM2 worked better. Do all that you can to make seals drop..TH + Blm spells + Nin spells + Brd + Blu + whm on certain days. Other than that there really isn't an "easier path" for NM's or at least I don't think so.

Dom Op is not a reliable way to find seals.

If you are really really lazy you can even google "Lancer feet seals" "goetia body seals" and it will take you right to all the information you need.

Do you own homework dammit..its not that hard.

Sorry :(
 Bismarck.Faelar
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-04-13 18:16:04  
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/13941/everything-you-need-to-know-about-af3/

Everything you need to know for all jobs, seals, accessories, etc, can be found here.
[+]
 Bismarck.Robbyodom
By Bismarck.Robbyodom 2011-04-13 18:21:31  
Bismarck.Faelar said:
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/13941/everything-you-need-to-know-about-af3/

Everything you need to know for all jobs, seals, accessories, etc, can be found here.