フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Monk » Dragua Strategy as mnk
Dragua Strategy as mnk
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12
 Ragnarok.Akuji
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Akujisan
By Ragnarok.Akuji 2011-04-19 09:17:46  
I think for the sake of this thread I am going to find a free version/trial of FRAPS.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-04-19 09:22:04  
Sylph.Krsone said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Serj said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Why would I ws in usu legs, lol. Also, Epona's ring doesn't take much time at all. I don't know why you don't already have one.

Why don't you have your level 90 vere yet i sthe real question, you failed to beat 40 times the easy Dragua (according to you and your troll friends) in the spam of 5 months. Suck less is all I can say. Looks like you can't duo it eaither am I right ¿
Do you know how little often I play? I'm on like 9 hours a week(if that).

I actually had to log in now just to shut you up.

K, logging off again.

It only took 10 months, congrats I guess. Still no video though, I'm sad and checking youtube I don't find anything either. Don't you feel contradiction between claiming dragua is easy to dual box, chloris taking you 50 min to pop and only getting this weapon now (because ffxiah lists you with 85 still so it has to be recent).
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
I don't see where you're getting 10 months at. If you're counting time that I wasn't even pursuing them, sure, but then you've taken longer than me. 2 and a half weeks for Chloris, 3 days for Ulhuadshi and the only one I took my time w/ cause I didn't give a ***and stopped playing consistently was Dragua, which was like 2 months, and half of one of those months was servers down due to earthquake.

But if you want to count it as 10, then you've taken even longer than me, still in full usu, no epona's, and still not done w/ them, so you're one to talk, since you obviously ain't got ***done in that same 10 month time frame.

Though, I do realize you're trolling, because nobody can be that HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, so I can appreciate that, at least.

How the *** do you keep your cool Tiger? the guy is a *** prat. Makes me wanna slap him for your sake. "Only took 10 months congrats I guess" you are the ultimate troll I really do believe so, constantly wanting to get ppls backs up thing is you're probably too dumb to even get a kick out of it.
He's trolled many a forum. Its nothing I'm not used to by now, so it's not all that hard to laugh it off and move to the next post.
 Bismarck.Raistlinratt
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Raistlinratt 2011-04-19 18:06:23  
my 85s won't show up, is this because they have an active trial on them? Just shows me with no weapon equipped :(
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-04-19 18:07:22  
Sylph.Krsone said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Serj said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Why would I ws in usu legs, lol. Also, Epona's ring doesn't take much time at all. I don't know why you don't already have one.

Why don't you have your level 90 vere yet i sthe real question, you failed to beat 40 times the easy Dragua (according to you and your troll friends) in the spam of 5 months. Suck less is all I can say. Looks like you can't duo it eaither am I right ¿
Do you know how little often I play? I'm on like 9 hours a week(if that).

I actually had to log in now just to shut you up.

K, logging off again.

It only took 10 months, congrats I guess. Still no video though, I'm sad and checking youtube I don't find anything either. Don't you feel contradiction between claiming dragua is easy to dual box, chloris taking you 50 min to pop and only getting this weapon now (because ffxiah lists you with 85 still so it has to be recent).
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
I don't see where you're getting 10 months at. If you're counting time that I wasn't even pursuing them, sure, but then you've taken longer than me. 2 and a half weeks for Chloris, 3 days for Ulhuadshi and the only one I took my time w/ cause I didn't give a ***and stopped playing consistently was Dragua, which was like 2 months, and half of one of those months was servers down due to earthquake.

But if you want to count it as 10, then you've taken even longer than me, still in full usu, no epona's, and still not done w/ them, so you're one to talk, since you obviously ain't got ***done in that same 10 month time frame.

Though, I do realize you're trolling, because nobody can be that HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, so I can appreciate that, at least.

How the *** do you keep your cool Tiger? the guy is a *** prat. Makes me wanna slap him for your sake. "Only took 10 months congrats I guess" you are the ultimate troll I really do believe so, constantly wanting to get ppls backs up thing is you're probably too dumb to even get a kick out of it.

No offense, but you must be new to the internet. There are people much worse than Pchan, I assure you.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-04-19 18:18:19  
Bismarck.Raistlinratt said:
my 85s won't show up, is this because they have an active trial on them? Just shows me with no weapon equipped :(
Guildwork
 Sylph.Krsone
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-04-19 19:50:39  
Nah Im not new to the internet Draylo nice dig, I just dont bum forums 24/7 like you.
 Bismarck.Raistlinratt
By Bismarck.Raistlinratt 2011-04-19 21:42:45  
sweet, fixed. I am no longer bare handed.
 Leviathan.Cmartin
user: Smolenkos
By Leviathan.Cmartin 2011-04-23 15:31:29  
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Sylph.Krsone said:
Pimpchan youre a *** nob. I know what the *** I need to wear and need to carry around and it aint no *** 10 piece earth resist build, take your usu and *** off back to 2007.
So where is your video ; you can't do it, you are just one of those nubs that pretends to do it. Brew less.

No you brew less.
[+]
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2011-04-23 15:57:47  
^lol owned

Also, for Pchan -

/WAR, no earth set, no MDT set. inb4 3 people, BLM just did yellow !! and moved away, can see that in text.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-04-23 16:06:50  
Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
^lol owned

Also, for Pchan -

/WAR, no earth set, no MDT set. inb4 3 people, BLM just did yellow !! and moved away, can see that in text.

Awesome, and GJ.
 Bismarck.Raistlinratt
By Bismarck.Raistlinratt 2011-04-23 16:18:39  
Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
^lol owned

Also, for Pchan -

not taking sides in the argument. but that video didn't show if he had atma, and also he wasn't soloing it. I believe Pchan or whoever said that you can' dual box it without the atma/sets or w/e. It also looked like it never, maybe once?, did the full dispel move, which is the most dangerous move
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2011-04-23 17:13:15  
It did use Roar twice? or so (not that roar is even that bad of a move), one being right after I used counterstance, and ate stoneja. Whoever says you can't duo it without either MDT/Earth set just sucks. He said you can't duo it as /WAR or dual box it.
Also, my atmas were Apoc/GH/RR, not sure about the WHMs, but neither of us had Earth Wyrm, a NIN friend had a pop and came out later, and we proc'd that one to get it. I'd recommend the WHM using the atma, but it's just not necessary for the MNK. The only thing that'll ever suck on Dragua is the WHM getting petrified, the rest is a joke.
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-04-23 17:35:05  
and then pchan was never seen again

thank god
[+]
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-04-23 17:43:20  
inb4 "you did this and that so your video is wrong, try again"
[+]
 Bahamut.Tenbroya
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Tenbroya
By Bahamut.Tenbroya 2011-04-23 17:58:26  
I think Pchan's transcendence effect just wore off.
 Ifrit.Zerovirus
user: Vextra
By Ifrit.Zerovirus 2011-04-23 18:04:29  

pitchfork /jealous
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
user: pchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2011-04-24 08:37:36  
Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
^lol owned

Also, for Pchan -

Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
^lol owned

Also, for Pchan -

in after
Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
^lol owned

Also, for Pchan -

Thanks for confirming that mdt is not more useful than earth resist. Where is this contradicting anything I said¿

It's funny all the "x job is only here for procs" or " x job is only here for this".
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-04-24 08:45:15  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
When nobody else was on and I felt like getting scales, sure. The entire thing? Nope. I wasn't doing a "oh let me dual box an emp for fun" I ended up dual boxing mainly Chloris, because I had little help.

Since Ulhua and Dragua have other ***ppl actually want, didn't have to do too many scales duo, maybe 15-20 of them? A good number came from af3 pick up pts I joined and nobody wanted scales, and some from ls.

Again, its been 10 months man, where's your ***, why are you still in full usu, etc since you like to measure time so much.

I like how he ignores this.
[+]
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2011-04-24 08:45:45  
Leviathan.Cmartin said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Sylph.Krsone said:
Pimpchan youre a *** nob. I know what the *** I need to wear and need to carry around and it aint no *** 10 piece earth resist build, take your usu and *** off back to 2007.
So where is your video ; you can't do it, you are just one of those nubs that pretends to do it. Brew less.

No you brew less.

What do you think of my elite brewing, 8 dragua per brew.
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-04-24 08:47:36  
You might have been able to fit in a few more if you didn't use obsolete gear.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-04-24 08:52:00  
Oh wow.. he really did turn it into "I'm right you'r wrong"
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-04-24 08:53:14  
Also, how is an earth resist set more useful than a MDT set?
MDT sets work for all elements.
Earth resist only for earth.
If you have 1 set for each element, how much gear does that require?
Too much.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-04-24 08:56:54  
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Leviathan.Cmartin said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Sylph.Krsone said:

No you brew less.

That you can't duo it on mnk and whm! (you meaning Pchan, not as a general statement)
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-04-24 09:09:45  
I find it interesting that Pchan is stupid enough to brew in the front too, either he likes going back for Terror Screens, or is just an idiot.
[+]
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2011-04-24 09:14:42  
I think zicdeh is a retard. Why kind of idiots brew long enough to give it tp.

Also vegetto is mad because I have my 90 vere when it took him 10 months.
 Odin.Zicdeh
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-04-24 09:17:36  
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:

You don't appear to be on COR, so your argument is invalid. Try to be less stupid.

Also, (90)Emp weapons not even been out 10 months.
[+]
 Leviathan.Cmartin
user: Smolenkos
By Leviathan.Cmartin 2011-04-24 09:22:24  
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Leviathan.Cmartin said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Sylph.Krsone said:

No you brew less.

Actually my favorite part was where your brew wore off at 3% and you died in less than 10 seconds. Good thing Mdk was there to spam meds and slowly whittle it down!
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-04-24 09:22:44  
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:

It took you longer, since you got them after I did.
[+]
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2011-04-24 09:25:24  
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:

You don't appear to be on COR, so your argument is invalid. Try to be less stupid.

Also, (90)Emp weapons not even been out 10 months.

I want you to explain us so that everyone sees that you are an idiot. Learn2brew.
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-04-24 09:26:40  
lol
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12