Mnd Formula For Holy Bolts?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ranger » Mnd formula for Holy Bolts?
Mnd formula for Holy Bolts?
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-04-06 04:58:01  
Anyone know if there is a formula for calculating the damage on holy bolts, or one to see how much mnd helps damage? I know it's based off mnd, but I'm wondering just how much exactly.

I'm wondering really because I'm trying to see if its feasible in any way to use a Gastraphetes, ws with Trueflight and melee in the ODD aftermath with holy bolts.

I know short answer = no and that Gandiva/Relic > lolmythic, just trying to find some excuse to get it really because it's pretty.

I'm not very mathy, but of what I do know is that RNG needs a lot of +rattk, so I'm wondering how TP'ing in +rattk would compare for the base bolt shot, compared to simply adding mnd for holy bolts, hence the question of how mnd affects bolt damage. If it affects it greatly, would pretty much ruin the whole thing.

Thinking a little, tp'ing in osode, praeda gauntlets, faith torque, and apollo's staff combined with atma of the savior + 40 abyssite stats, you'd have a decent +92 mnd, then adding in beyond gives +30% light dmg on holy bolts. Nude in abyssea with beyond + apollos staff and +30mnd, holy bolt dmg was doing +80-90 additional damage.

Not really sure! (Well I am, I know it sucks lol x.x) but knowing mnds actually extend of effect on holy bolts would help to see if I'd be losing or gaining for damage tp'ing in rattk, 47% crit hit, and ODD (with double shot for 1.5mins every 3mins) than full mnd on holy bolts.
By Catsby 2011-04-06 10:49:56  
I never tested how much MND or magic attack was needed to reach the cap but I was never able break 100 damage with additional effects. It seems capped at about 95ish or so.

I need to do similar testing with elemental arrows eventually.
[+]