Would You Return Gil From Overbidded Item?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Would you return Gil from overbidded Item?
Would you return Gil from overbidded Item?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-14 17:43:20  
Neonracer said:
Kungfuhustle said:
big words for an idiot. I guess you're that butthurt that whatever worthless opinion you had to say was already said by more, mature and respectable people. But that's ok though, you go back to playing FFXI in your mother's house, Jesus still loves you.

You so love to see and hear yourself..

/clap

Butt hurt.. naw.. you, on the otherhand I cud care less, and FYI , I own my own house.. where do you live? low income??? welfare.. hmmmm..

later, you lil useless piece of trash! again, I got better things to do.. so go ahead and reply.. you'll never get anything more outa me!

still, you;re useless!

First off, you do care, since you went ahead and played the "Poverty" card.

You own your own home? So what, that doesn't prove anything. You're still a sniveling, immature, *** muffin who gets butthurt over dumb ***.

I went through this entire thread without having to resort to the "race" card, "gay" card, or "poverty" card.

You...are... pathetic Neonracer, really you are.

lets see if he comes back, I'm sure he will, since he also got touched by his father at night, now he trolls the forums looking for love.

As for my opinion on this entire matter, I already gave my opinion on it. Yeah, some of you disagreed, others had their own twists to it, that's all fine.

But please take an example from our good friend Neonracer here, this is how you should NOT act on forums. Not only you look like a troll, anything you say thereafter will not be taken serious and thus you will be considered a public mockery.

/raises his BudLight

<Announcer>:"So here's to you Mr.IownmyownhomeyetImstillanimmaturedouche, continue to be the giant, unscrubbed vagina that you are, because somewhere, someone's day is brighter because they laughed at your stupidity."

<Random Guy>:" MR. IOWNMYOWNHOMEYETIMSTILLANIMMATUREDOUCHE!"
[+]
 Cerberus.Nieko
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-07-14 17:49:19  
<--- I laughed
 Caitsith.Neonracer
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-07-15 06:26:27  
Note to self.. Gotta stop arguring with the kids on here...
[+]
 Seraph.Abarai
サーバ: Seraph
user: Abarai
By Seraph.Abarai 2009-07-15 06:50:01  
Neonracer said:
Kungfuhustle said:
Neonracer said:
Kungfuhustle said:
no, I don't think anyone screws me over.

You're right, it would have been a mistake to overbid, but people make them. So why would I wanna be your safety net by refunding the difference?

The only "if" I have is if the bidder is part of my tight group of friends.

edit: gotta learn from your mistakes

Hustle.. let me give you good tip and you 'll be thanking me after I tell you this. You have read all of this thread, so what have you learned, beside stating your own opinion about how everyone here in their opinion thinks that returning the money would indeed be the most honest thing to do.

IDK what to tell you, I mean your entitled to your opinion but when 7 pages of threads and umpteen many of ppl say they'd return the money.. to me the cards are stacked in our favour, and well I guess the final word is if there is a server reduction( result of ppl leaving to go to FFXIV, and SE recduces the # of servers)and somehow, somewhere we end up meeting each other, and if there is ever a situation like this where its you and me,...well..

.. at the end of the day you have to follow your own moral standings in life, and if yo u follow those standing, dude, thats bad karma.. and I guess thats your path. Put out bad Karma, You get bad Karma..

I know I put out good, So I good returned...

well, for those of us who actually did bad things irl, not returning overbid gil is the least of those bad things, it doesn't even fit in the same group. As for the homo thing, whatever helps you sleep at night friend.

so yeah, here's a pat on your back for that pointless speech about whatever the *** it was you were talking about. Now go to the nearest juvenile delinquent center in your area and give another speech, since you're good at it.

There we go with the never toend name calling, Do yourself a favour, homo..., before you go all out with the blazing gun of glory, and say how much of a juvenilistlic im such a awesome *** because Iact like a dink, ***, i just said that imho that I would return it, but that ok be the king douchbag you are.. and if you we ever cross paths.. I hope to god.. really?? that you phail.. b/c in a long hard days work IRL.. I come home and get a reply like this, all i have to do is laugh.. b/c I should always expect a reply like this , from a desensitive PR like you!!

<pat on the back> Way to go.. here's your
I'm the *** of the thread" Award. Please take it.. really!

I'm so done replying to you.. b/c all I see on my screen is the famous Teacher from Charlie Brown coming frorm your text...

" WHA WHHHA WHAA WHA WHA???"

STFU or GTFO, the door is thattaway------>

No one will ever expect better from you, just this!

Im always wondering, when someone is typing this kinda stuff into the forum, Do they realise how stupid they look?

No offence to either of you, but seriously, do you get stronger, or feel invincible when you swear at someone in a forum?

Theres no point to it, every thread i read whether it be off topic or for help, somehow someone ends up derailing it and it turns to shits.

Stop it please, you just make yourself look stupid and after a while no one listens to you.

This wasnt directed at either of you, but to everyone who does this stuff on the forums.

Make love, not war!

PS: Hustle is hilarious sometimes with his random *CAPS* comments around this forum!
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-07-15 07:08:11  
Kungfuhustle can be a real stubborn *** sometimes, but I'm on his side on this one. Neonracer... bah, nvm, you'd never understand.
 Seraph.Abarai
By Seraph.Abarai 2009-07-15 07:09:30  
Yea im more on Hustle's side only cause ive seen him on other threads, and most of the time hes a funny guy, but i was talking in general about some of the people that go off bad mouthing all over the place
 Kujata.Segaia
サーバ: Kujata
user: Segaia
By Kujata.Segaia 2009-07-15 07:23:02  

User submitted image
 Seraph.Abarai
By Seraph.Abarai 2009-07-15 07:27:39  
LOL
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-07-15 11:32:14  
Ok this has been ridiculous and is getting locked.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8