Ramuh Revived?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Ramuh » Ramuh Revived?
Ramuh Revived?
 Ramuh.Damitrius
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: MHB3001
By Ramuh.Damitrius 2009-03-20 07:24:20  
Hey everyone :D,

I just want you all to know that I am not new at the game, but rather someone who is low leveled.. this is my attempt to restart the game for myself after a 6-7 year hiatus.. YES!, compared to "end gamers" I am a no body, but to those who just started the game and are ignored by those who are "end gamers", I am someone who wishes to advance my character.. I am a casual gamer with the understanding of the necessity of hardcore gaming to achieve what you ambition for.. hunting the NM that drops a Neckchopper is still considered exciting for me.. hunting Leaping Lizzy WAS exciting until my Brother (at the time, lvl 16BLM) got the binding boots.. which i thought he could give to me but couldnt cause of some "exclusive" thing they added to the game.. i thought he got Leaping Boots when i restarted the game ><... But anyways.. here I am.. playing the game like i started 5 years ago but today.. soOoo.. Yes, I like to party with those who are low lvl.. and Yes, I like making Gil.. alot of Gil.. even though 20k is a lot for me.. i would work hard for my Gil(but would never RTM it.. how disrespectful to those who earned it).. I love not knowing the "secrets" of the game, but rather making friends that will help advance me when i need it..

I remember when i first got the game in 2002 and decided to hunt Leaping Lizzy at a 13WAR.. provoked him at the right moment and then killed him while using my 2 hour and coming close to death but defeating him.. didnt get the boots.. but the thrill of fighting him made me who I am today..

lol and see you in game,
Damitrius
 Ramuh.Damitrius
user: MHB3001
By Ramuh.Damitrius 2009-03-22 04:20:17  
Thanks Rowland :D

Ramuh Rep
 Fenrir.Omnitank
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Omnitank
By Fenrir.Omnitank 2009-03-22 07:22:29  
WB, to bad you on Ramuh. I could have crafted you some gear or somethingz.
 Ramuh.Shikaku
user: don114
By Ramuh.Shikaku 2009-03-25 02:02:52  
qufim party up lez go meng lolz