users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Looking for a linkshell
Looking for a linkshell
 Asura.Sandolphon
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-31 02:27:05  
[Hello!]

Uh...I'd like to express interest in joining some sort of organized "end game" linkshell. Aby-focused, obtaining seals, etc.

Never been apart of a "legit" ls before as I'm rather new to the game. Just been hanging around catching whatever comes my way. I only have two level 90 jobs (blu and dnc) feel free putting them to good use, but I'll undoubtedly level more.

Figured I'd post here first, instead of doing a gay shout in PJ. If anything tell me who to avoid or give other good advice.

Also
 Asura.Perrymason
By Asura.Perrymason 2011-03-31 02:49:34  
As a fellow Asuran... I have one bit of advice to give to you...
Run.. Run far away, run and don't ever look back.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-03-31 02:53:12  
Asura.Perrymason said:

I am an Asuran, I love Asura!!! D:

It's full of amazing people (except for Natenn) that make my Fridays fun, fun, fun, fun!

Also, the reason why magnets work is as follows:
When you pull them out of the Earth, there is still a little bit of Gravity on them~
[+]
 Asura.Perrymason
By Asura.Perrymason 2011-03-31 02:53:44  
Pandemonium.Scrumpet said:
Asura.Perrymason said:
As a fellow Asuran... I have one bit of advice to give to you... Run.. Run far away, run and don't ever look back.
I am an Asuran, I love Asura!!! D: It's full of amazing people (except for Natenn) that make my Fridays fun, fun, fun, fun! Also, the reason why magnets work is as follows: When you pull them out of the Earth, there is still a little bit of Gravity on them~
Lies! I see Pandemonium.
 Asura.Ashleh
By Asura.Ashleh 2011-03-31 02:58:02  
Asura.Perrymason said:

I am an Asuran, I love Asura!!! D:

It's full of amazing people (except for Natenn) that make my Fridays fun, fun, fun, fun! (THINK ABOUT FUN)

Also, the reason why magnets work is as follows:
When you pull them out of the Earth, there is still a little bit of Gravity on them~

We so excited.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-03-31 02:58:16  
Asura.Perrymason said:
Asura.Perrymason said:
As a fellow Asuran... I have one bit of advice to give to you... Run.. Run far away, run and don't ever look back.
I am an Asuran, I love Asura!!! D: It's full of amazing people (except for Natenn) that make my Fridays fun, fun, fun, fun! Also, the reason why magnets work is as follows: When you pull them out of the Earth, there is still a little bit of Gravity on them~
Lies! I see Pandemonium.

Pandemonium → Asura <3
Asura.Ashleh said:
We so excited.

I love you.
[+]
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2011-03-31 02:59:55  
LS, any good ones???
 Asura.Xlide
user: Xlide
By Asura.Xlide 2011-03-31 03:03:35  
You can join my ls. We are more social based but we do abyssea every night. There is no wishlist, we just help each other get the gear we want. Everyone gets something. We farm pops for Atmas for each other. We are about to start working on emp weapons. Trust me, after being in an endgame ls for months, *cough moovin* I've gotten way more gear in this social. We have also been around since 2005. We have a vent. Let me know something.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-03-31 03:03:54  
I am thinking of starting a LGBTQAect LS named "AsuraOUT"

Anyone think they would join it? '-')b?

Asura.Xlide said:
You can join my ls. We are more social based but we do abyssea every night. There is no wishlist, we just help each other get the gear we want. Everyone gets something. We farm pops for Atmas for each other. We are about to start working on emp weapons. Trust me, after being in an endgame ls for months, *cough moovin* I've gotten way more gear in this social. We have also been around since 2005. We have a vent. Let me know something.

Xlide!!! My native Elvaan SMN! <3
Are you still friends with Bella & Maclax?
 Asura.Xlide
By Asura.Xlide 2011-03-31 03:12:32  
I am thinking of starting a LGBTQAect LS named "AsuraOUT"

Anyone think they would join it? '-')b?

Asura.Xlide said:

Xlide!!! My native Elvaan SMN! <3
Are you still friends with Bella & Maclax?
Yep! I talk to mac on facebook. Haven't heard from bella in a while.
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2011-03-31 03:15:04  
Asura.Xlide said:
No joke bro, for real?? Nice!!
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-03-31 03:19:44  
Asura.Xlide said:

I can't remember the Mithra's name. . .
She was amazing though. She did SMN burns with y'all.
 Asura.Xlide
By Asura.Xlide 2011-03-31 03:36:23  
Asura.Xlide said:

I can't remember the Mithra's name. . .
She was amazing though. She did SMN burns with y'all.
Arhtimra
 Asura.Xlide
By Asura.Xlide 2011-03-31 03:37:18  
Ifrit.Bloodbathboy said:
Asura.Xlide said:
No joke bro, for real?? Nice!!
***'s forreal.
 Asura.Alymorel
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2011-03-31 03:40:51  
I'd be interested in that, but how mandatory is stuff? I have work and things and RL>the game to me. :/
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-31 03:43:14  
Asura.Alymorel said:
I'd be interested in that, but how mandatory is stuff? I have work and things and RL>the game to me. :/
Saw you afk in PJ today. I waved since I recognized you from here.
 Asura.Alymorel
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2011-03-31 03:45:23  
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Asura.Alymorel said:
Saw you afk in PJ today. I waved since I recognized you from here.
Ah yeas, while I was AFK at said work. Hoping something sold while afk. Alas, nothing. :{

Anyway, hi! /wave
By Zerva 2011-03-31 04:04:56  
I too would like to join an aby LS for a time, my current LS is just so lazy = P
 Asura.Erii
user: Eeri
By Asura.Erii 2011-04-01 06:33:47  
I guess I'll jump on this ship too.
Any EU LS around? Not necessarily and end game LS, just someone within my time zone to do random stuff with.
I just got back after a 4-5 months break and I'd like to get back into the game for good.