users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Seal Quests
Seal Quests
 Quetzalcoatl.Dijana
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Dijana
By Quetzalcoatl.Dijana 2011-03-27 03:54:12  
I know this was something epople were asking for for a long time, and I was actually against it...but have these quests been changed recently? As in to be made way way easier? I was 6/10 on dnc body seals and decided since I had nothing else to do, to bum around in grauberg doing the quest Her Father's Legacy.

I was on dnc, and got a dnc seal 4/4 times. I had a lsmate go to try to see if he got something for his set job first go but decided to play with an iron giant..it didnt go very far after that.

Anyway, 4/4 seemed way too good to be true when I remember questing for seals when the scars zones first came out and it took a few days. Were the new zone quests always like this? Or has it changed? I refuse to believe it was simple luck >_>
 Bahamut.Dasva
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-27 03:56:29  
Um how recently have you done this? Cause I got max rank in all zones a month or 2 ago mostly doing seal quest and new zones still suck hard for droprate like maybe 1/6. And always the ones I didn't want
 Cerberus.Savannah
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-03-27 04:24:04  
Pure luck. Sorry.
 Quetzalcoatl.Dijana
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Dijana
By Quetzalcoatl.Dijana 2011-03-27 04:45:14  
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Um how recently have you done this? Cause I got max rank in all zones a month or 2 ago mostly doing seal quest and new zones still suck hard for droprate like maybe 1/6. And always the ones I didn't want

As in like 2-3 hours ago
 Sylph.Grievor
サーバ: Sylph
user: Grievor
By Sylph.Grievor 2011-04-04 08:57:18  
actually come to think of it, i just did frozen flame redux, started at 3/8 Goetia seals, 7/8 Smn seals, did it on blm, and well, +1 goe hands, 5 spare seals, 4 spare bale, and 2 blu, no smn, but that means i got 10 goetia seals as blm, 4 drk, 2 blu in about 40 runs... there may be somthing to this...

Edit: Just did it again on smn (way slower than blm) but first shot got a caller hand seal, either dumb luck or there may be somthing to this.