フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Sea/Limbus » Limbus ~ Odin Server
Limbus ~ Odin Server
 Odin.Dezaar
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: dezaar
By Odin.Dezaar 2011-03-24 11:00:26  
Good morning,

A few friends and myself will be making weekly Limbus runs. Most likely in a 3-6 person group based on avalibility.

There is a few people interested in the Atma's obtained through defeating the zone bosses, Ultima and Omega. Also, a few of us would take a piece or two of gear, ABC's and/or Af upgrade pieces.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Jobs so far of the 3 people interested:

BLM/PLD/THF/DRG
NIN/DRK/RNG
RDM/SAM/BLM

Thanks,

Dezaar
 Odin.Blazza
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-03-24 11:07:20  
You're better off going as is. Go thf nin rdm, or blm nin rdm depending on run. Me and a friend duo'd one of the longer Temenos runs as blu and whm, and it really wasn't too challenging. The only thing you gain by having more people is that you can get through them a little faster (and *maybe* open an extra item chest instead of time, depending on run). What you gain by having less people though, is more coins and less people to share AF upgrade items with (read: more for you three).

Having said that, with 4+ people you can comfortably do two runs at once and can kill Omega without outside assistance. Ultima is probably still a *** at level 90 though.
 Odin.Dezaar
By Odin.Dezaar 2011-03-24 11:22:56  
Yeah, we probably will do the easier runs in a trio but would rather sacrifice overall profit to gain time with faster runs. We will be going anyway so I'd figure I'd ask if peeps are interested.

And thanks for the reply Blazza... Think weve done some Abyssea together recently... Think you were BLM and I was a puller for a few on my THF.

See ya around ~
 Odin.Dezaar
By Odin.Dezaar 2011-03-25 16:46:31  
Last call ~ Gonna start runs this weekend ~ let me know if your interested ^.^
 Odin.Venomous
By Odin.Venomous 2011-03-25 23:49:23  
/ hit me up in game