Is Final Fantasy X-2 Canon?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » is Final Fantasy X-2 canon?
is Final Fantasy X-2 canon?
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10
 Asura.Ashleh
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Ashleh 2011-03-21 20:02:18  
Bahamut.Raenryong said:

I found a fanpic which shows she has green hair and loves cats. This is canon as per your own logic.

Quote:
So...they've been sustaining a Dream Zanarkand for 1000 years and finally get to rest and the first thing they do is decide to sustain another dream for 50+ years. Thats ***. X-2 is written worse than pretty much any fan fiction I've ever seen. WAKKA AND LULU GET MARRY! TIDUS COMES BACK! LOLNOOJ!

He's not a dream when he gets revived. One of the quotes from the final good ending of X-2 is something along the lines of "I'm real this time". I can't remember the exact line but it is very close to that.

I don't think Wakka + Lulu was at all a bad development either... they argued all of the time so they had some chemistry there!

How is he real now? Phoenix-downs? Please explain to me how the Fayth could only make dreamstuff for all of X then suddenly make realstuff.

Not canon.
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-21 20:02:21  
Bahamut.Raenryong said:

I found a fanpic which shows she has green hair and loves cats. This is canon as per your own logic.

Quote:
So...they've been sustaining a Dream Zanarkand for 1000 years and finally get to rest and the first thing they do is decide to sustain another dream for 50+ years. Thats ***. X-2 is written worse than pretty much any fan fiction I've ever seen. WAKKA AND LULU GET MARRY! TIDUS COMES BACK! LOLNOOJ!

He's not a dream when he gets revived. One of the quotes from the final good ending of X-2 is something along the lines of "I'm real this time". I can't remember the exact line but it is very close to that.

I don't think Wakka + Lulu was at all a bad development either... they argued all of the time so they had some chemistry there!
I see you didn't address Lolnooj. I'm guessing we can agree that he isn't canon?
 Phoenix.Ingraham
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Ingraham 2011-03-21 20:02:23  
Dragon Ball Z should've ended with the Frieza Saga. Everything else was felt like a gigantic cop-out.

"LOL ANDROIDS ARE THE STRONGEST CELL WAS WATCHING ALL YOUR TECHNIQUES ALL ALONG AND THE RED RIBBON ARMY WAS HECKA STRONGER THAN U THOUGHT"

*** you Cell. You're nothing more than a secret dungeon boss to me.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-03-21 20:02:26  
I like your pony pic xNinianx :( at this point I am unsure though.
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-21 20:02:59  
Phoenix.Ingraham said:
Dragon Ball Z should've ended with the Frieza Saga. Everything else was felt like a gigantic cop-out.

"LOL ANDROIDS ARE THE STRONGEST CELL WAS WATCHING ALL YOUR TECHNIQUES ALL ALONG AND THE RED RIBBON ARMY WAS HECKA STRONGER THAN U THOUGHT"

What about Buu?
 Quetzalcoatl.Soube
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Soube
By Quetzalcoatl.Soube 2011-03-21 20:03:21  
What!?! You mean to tell me that everyone else isn't half-esper? You mean to tell me that being able to shoot ice from your hands isn't natural? You mean to tell me a video game is a fantasy world where unrealistic things happen all the damn time?

I don't believe you! =x
 Asura.Ashleh
By Asura.Ashleh 2011-03-21 20:03:28  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Ashleh said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Ashleh said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
grats on 8 pages ash

6.5/10

I'd give them a lower rating, simply because they were actually being sincere initially.

It's only after Raen raped him/her that he/she went "Lol randum XDDDDDDDDD"

What? Terra has green hair. Get over it. Not my problem if you can't see ***.

I agree.

Your sarcasm isn't apperciated.

Frankly, it's pissing me off and I'm about to punch a wall. Terra's hair is completely a make-or-break thing for me regarding FFVI. If Terra's hair is green, then *** FF6. People don't have green hair. It's not natural. If it's not natural it's wrong. PERIOD.

Your sarcasm doesn't properly veil the fact that you're actually frustrated.

Didn't I say I was frustrated? I'm *** pissed off about this.
 Quetzalcoatl.Soube
By Quetzalcoatl.Soube 2011-03-21 20:03:54  
failed edit a go go >_>
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-03-21 20:04:08  
Quote:
How is he real now? Phoenix-downs? Please explain to me how the Fayth could only make dreamstuff for all of X then suddenly make realstuff.

Not canon.

Never properly explained (or I've forgotten). Badly written != not canon, or we'd have a lot of trouble with many games...

Quote:
I see you didn't address Lolnooj. I'm guessing we can agree that he isn't canon?

I can't remember much about him, and I like to back up my arguments with facts and quotes if I can remember any. What about him isn't canon?
 Phoenix.Ingraham
By Phoenix.Ingraham 2011-03-21 20:04:12  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Ingraham said:

What about Buu?

He's sealed evil in a can.

I think that makes him... a super secret boss. When the extra post-game dungeon wasn't enough, you bring out this guy.

Frieza was so the last boss though. He had all those multiple forms with one looking like it'd fit perfectly in Dragon Quest . Plus Vegeta was the loner rival character that joined the party at the last second, making it the best arc.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-03-21 20:04:18  
Bahamut.Raenryong said:

you can't block ninian's ponies, they're canon ;;
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-21 20:05:01  
Asura.Ashleh said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Ashleh said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Ashleh said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
grats on 8 pages ash

6.5/10

I'd give them a lower rating, simply because they were actually being sincere initially.

It's only after Raen raped him/her that he/she went "Lol randum XDDDDDDDDD"

What? Terra has green hair. Get over it. Not my problem if you can't see ***.

I agree.

Your sarcasm isn't apperciated.

Frankly, it's pissing me off and I'm about to punch a wall. Terra's hair is completely a make-or-break thing for me regarding FFVI. If Terra's hair is green, then *** FF6. People don't have green hair. It's not natural. If it's not natural it's wrong. PERIOD.

Your sarcasm doesn't properly veil the fact that you're actually frustrated.

Didn't I say I was frustrated? I'm *** pissed off about this.

I can detect sarcasm, and I can also detect sarcasm used to deflect people from arguing the actual point you were initially trying to make because you were proven wrong.

Keep using the guise though, it's funny.
 Asura.Ashleh
By Asura.Ashleh 2011-03-21 20:05:16  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Ingraham said:

What about Buu?

Buu's not canon. Anything post SSJ1 isn't canon. It's just fanservice after that.

Dragon Ball AF is canon though.
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-21 20:05:35  
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Quote:

Not canon.

Never properly explained (or I've forgotten). Badly written != not canon, or we'd have a lot of trouble with many games...

Quote:

I can't remember much about him, and I like to back up my arguments with facts and quotes if I can remember any. What about him isn't canon?
This.
 Caitsith.Linear
サーバ: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Linear 2011-03-21 20:05:44  
Asura.Ashleh said:
Terra's hair is completely a make-or-break thing for me regarding FFVI. If Terra's hair is green, then *** FF6. People don't have green hair. It's not natural. If it's not natural it's wrong. PERIOD.
Rydia would like a word with you. And Terra's only half human, iirc. Her having green hair is completely plausible.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-03-21 20:06:16  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:

you can't block ninian's ponies, they're canon ;;

i would never

her ponies are the only good point of this thread.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-21 20:06:38  
Phoenix.Ingraham said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Ingraham said:

What about Buu?

He's sealed evil in a can.

I think that makes him... a super secret boss. When the extra post-game dungeon wasn't enough, you bring out this guy.

Frieza was so the last boss though. He had all those multiple forms with one looking like it'd fit perfectly in Dragon Quest . Plus Vegeta was the loner rival character that joined the party at the last second, making it the best arc.

I do agree, I loved the frieza saga even though the VA's randomly changed half way through it.

I didn't like the whole Bulma filler that lasted 240+ episodes though.
 Asura.Ashleh
By Asura.Ashleh 2011-03-21 20:06:42  
Caitsith.Linear said:
Asura.Ashleh said:
Terra's hair is completely a make-or-break thing for me regarding FFVI. If Terra's hair is green, then *** FF6. People don't have green hair. It's not natural. If it's not natural it's wrong. PERIOD.
Rydia would like a word with you. And Terra's only half human, iirc. Her having green hair is completely plausible.

Rydia's different.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-03-21 20:06:45  
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Quote:

Not canon.

Quote:

This.

I fail to see the problem? <_<
 Quetzalcoatl.Soube
By Quetzalcoatl.Soube 2011-03-21 20:06:54  
Caitsith.Linear said:
Asura.Ashleh said:

Nope, this is a video game based in a fantasy world filled with magic. REALISM OR GTFO!
 Phoenix.Ingraham
By Phoenix.Ingraham 2011-03-21 20:07:16  
Also, the Dragon Ball movies are side-quests. They were DLC bonus chapters except the characters couldn't keep the items and experience they got while in said chapter.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-03-21 20:07:57  
isn't one of these but a man can dream though. A man can dream.

Also this:
If that were canon and Esper Terra was portrayed like that all the time >.>; oh man, I'd be a saaaaaad panda.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-21 20:07:58  
Asura.Ashleh said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Ingraham said:

What about Buu?

Buu's not canon. Anything post SSJ1 isn't canon. It's just fanservice after that.

Dragon Ball AF is canon though.

Trying too hard
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-21 20:09:30  
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Quote:

Not canon.

Quote:

This.

I fail to see the problem? <_<
O_o
By wintermute0 2011-03-21 20:24:41  
Erm. How did my thread get so off-topic?
 Caitsith.Linear
By Caitsith.Linear 2011-03-21 20:28:20  
Asura.Ashleh said:
Caitsith.Linear said:
Asura.Ashleh said:

Rydia's different.
Oh? Which part? The part where she's an actual NORMAL human girl that has the abilities to summon powerful beings to do her bidding as opposed to being a half human/esper hybrid? Or that she's from a different game?
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-21 20:28:53  
Caitsith.Linear said:
Asura.Ashleh said:
Caitsith.Linear said:
Asura.Ashleh said:

Rydia's different.
Oh? Which part? The part where she's an actual NORMAL human girl that has the abilities to summon powerful beings to do her bidding as opposed to being a half human/esper hybrid? Or that she's from a different game?
I would imagine both of those things.
 Caitsith.Linear
By Caitsith.Linear 2011-03-21 20:31:43  
Yeah, that wasn't worded very well.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-03-21 20:32:36  
Quote:

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1139/1298616536893.jpg

This in a nutshell. Copyrighted by Ninian !
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-21 20:36:37  
wintermute0 said:
Its Asura.
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10