[+]
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2014-05-08 11:36:11  
Cerberus.Cahlum said: »
Trumpet peripheral anyone?
Seeing as those peripherals were built into the subsequent consoles, does that mean the next Nintendo handheld will come with a built-in trumpet? :O
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-05-08 11:36:42  
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-05-08 11:40:33  

[+]
 Siren.Novadragon
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-05-08 11:48:21  
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-05-08 11:56:34  

[+]
サーバ: Ultros
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2014-05-08 12:01:35  

[+]
 Cerberus.Cahlum
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Cahlum
By Cerberus.Cahlum 2014-05-08 12:04:14  
YouTube Video Placeholder

Bring on the trumpets!
[+]
user: Mizuharu
By Mizu Haru 2014-05-08 13:05:29  

Chu Chu said: »

I always choose mudkip :c gimme

I picked Charmander in Gen1 and Totodile in Gen2, so I went with Treeko in Gen 3. :3

[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2014-05-08 13:24:00  
https://twitter.com/matsumiyan/status/464052839870787584
The timeline is now official.
X/Y take place at the same time as B2W2.
[+]
 Cerberus.Cahlum
By Cerberus.Cahlum 2014-05-08 14:20:37  
Leon Kasai said: »
Just need to now figure out what they going to do with the RS remake problem.
By Mizu Haru 2014-05-08 19:50:01  
Cerberus.Cahlum said: »
Leon Kasai said: »
Just need to now figure out what they going to do with the RS remake problem.

Uh, clearly they're using an Animus to revisit these memories. But it's being influenced by present day things like Gen 5/6 pokemon showing up or the "new" fairy type.
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-05-08 20:11:15  
Rs problem ?
By Mizu Haru 2014-05-08 21:01:40  
Bismarck.Misao said: »
Rs problem ?

A supposed problem that since it's a remake of a Gen 3 game, that why would the new mechanics apply to it (Fairy Types etc)

It's actually quite simple

PIKA I'M BATMAN.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2014-05-08 21:14:20  
Mizu Haru said: »
Bismarck.Misao said: »
Rs problem ?

A supposed problem that since it's a remake of a Gen 3 game, that why would the new mechanics apply to it (Fairy Types etc)
I don't get why people think this is a problem. It'll work the same way that Steel, Dark and eggs worked in the gen 1 remakes; retconned so it's always been that way.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2014-05-09 09:09:25  
Serebii said:
It has been confirmed through a trailer on TV that Japanese variety show, Pokémon GetTV is to showcase world exclusive first footage of the upcoming games Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire this weekend in the episode airing on Sunday May 11th at 07:30 JST. It's not known what the footage will contain but we'll provide details as soon as possible
And Coro Coro leaks a couple days later. Can't wait. :x
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2014-05-10 18:33:58  

It's *** nothing.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-05-10 21:44:23  
im just glad it might use the x/y engine instead of trying to make a psudo 3/2d game ;x
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2014-05-10 22:41:07  
I hope they do the same like they did with the SS HG remake, having your pokemon follow you! I know it was sort of a corny feature but I absolutely loved it lol.

Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-05-10 23:48:17  
So I actually played my Pokemon X today since Bravely Default launched lol and went into someone's friend safari first encounter was a Shiny Marowak lol
[+]
user: Dawnn
By Dawn Charis 2014-05-11 00:00:17  
So I have been working on a youtube for quite some time, and I ended up going to Las Vegas for a SEO meeting for lawyers on something mostly unrelated. Anyways I finally got everything up and running so any support is greatly appreciated!

My fellow FFXIV players and I gathered together and we started a playthrough of emerald to celebrate the new Gen 3 remakes! My brother was kind enough to do the artwork for our channel, he does random drawings and stuff on Memecenter.

[+]
By Mizu Haru 2014-05-11 02:07:35  
Comic with audio about Groudon vs Kyogre in Pokemon Emerald.

lul'd
 Cerberus.Cahlum
By Cerberus.Cahlum 2014-05-11 06:11:27  
Pokemon following you was the best feature ever. I really hope they bring it back!
[+]
By Mizu Haru 2014-05-11 15:32:37  
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-05-11 16:13:40  
Stores started taking preorders, went ahead and did Alpha Sapphire
[+]
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2014-05-12 19:57:33  
So, silly me, want onto the GTS looking for a Tyrunt with elemental fang moves. Come across a Tyrant advertised as "6/6IV HA Jolly"... I went to smogon and saw that the HA was Rock Head and only read so far down about how it was the best thing for a Tyrunt... So I traded one of my two Zapdos for it.

Silly *** me

EDIT

On the bright side, I just realized that my 6/6 IV Ditto passed as legit on PokeBank. :I brb breeding
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-05-13 01:43:43  
new avi to celebrate the anouncment of the remakes

< a friend sent me it :o >
[+]
 Asura.Werdxi
サーバ: Asura
user: drewxi
By Asura.Werdxi 2014-05-27 10:20:08  
So I want to know if anybody can give me a more definitive answer than what I'm able to find on google. I'm trying to transfer a Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus to the pokemon transporter. They are currently on a White version and came from my pearl version. They aren't hacked...sorta. I hacked the items that allow me to access the real versions of them, and legit caught them, yet they wont transfer. I could easily have just gotten those key items years and years ago when they were released and then just now decided to catch them, so I don't understand entirely why they won't transfer. The only things I've been able to find on this is two things. One, I hear some people have been able to transfer them by deleting their pokemons moves. I have not tried this as I do not have the games with me right now. The other I hear is that english versions of diamond and pearl never officially received the key items allowing you to obtain these pokemon, only platinum did. I do have platinum, although I never even started a game on it, just bought it for collection. Is there anybody out there with a more solid reason as to why I'm experiencing this issue?
By Darkalenia 2014-05-27 10:35:08  
Asura.Werdxi said: »
So I want to know if anybody can give me a more definitive answer than what I'm able to find on google. I'm trying to transfer a Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus to the pokemon transporter. They are currently on a White version and came from my pearl version. They aren't hacked...sorta. I hacked the items that allow me to access the real versions of them, and legit caught them, yet they wont transfer. I could easily have just gotten those key items years and years ago when they were released and then just now decided to catch them, so I don't understand entirely why they won't transfer. The only things I've been able to find on this is two things. One, I hear some people have been able to transfer them by deleting their pokemons moves. I have not tried this as I do not have the games with me right now. The other I hear is that english versions of diamond and pearl never officially received the key items allowing you to obtain these pokemon, only platinum did. I do have platinum, although I never even started a game on it, just bought it for collection. Is there anybody out there with a more solid reason as to why I'm experiencing this issue?

The other you heard is completely true. If they did not originate from Platinum, you will not be able to transfer them :/ I've read about many people having this issue, and not just with these particular Pokemon. Hacking the items in is still hacking, but how they can detect that is beyond me.

There is also the issue that many pokemon, legendary or not, hack or not, simply refuse to transfer. I have a lot of legitimately obtained event pokemon that just will not transfer. Hopefully Nintendo realizes that there is an issue and will come up with a fix for it.
 Asura.Werdxi
サーバ: Asura
user: drewxi
By Asura.Werdxi 2014-05-27 10:46:03  
Darkalenia said: »
Asura.Werdxi said: »

The other you heard is completely true. If they did not originate from Platinum, you will not be able to transfer them :/ I've read about many people having this issue, and not just with these particular Pokemon. Hacking the items in is still hacking, but how they can detect that is beyond me.

There is also the issue that many pokemon, legendary or not, hack or not, simply refuse to transfer. I have a lot of legitimately obtained event pokemon that just will not transfer. Hopefully Nintendo realizes that there is an issue and will come up with a fix for it.

Would have been nice if they allowed all pokemon to transfer and just be tighter on the filter for online play. I still did a lot of work to get those pokemon. I just didnt feel like restarting an entirely new game on platinum which now looks like what i have to do. I might just hack the platinum game and get all badges, transfer my team from pearl, smash the elite four and get the event items AGAIN and catch them AGAIN. I can't imagine it taking more than a few hours.
First Page 2 3 ... 192 193 194 ... 224 225 226