フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » Pokemon City
Pokemon City
First Page 2 3 ... 191 192 193 ... 224 225 226
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2014-05-07 12:00:11  
So that's totally Mega Groudon and Mega Kyogre on the boxes right?
Wonder what Mega Sceptile and Mega Swampert will be like. And what else will get new mega evolutions. :O
So excite for online secret bases. :x

Nooo! New page! Must have video! D:
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Cerberus.Cahlum
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Cahlum
By Cerberus.Cahlum 2014-05-07 12:02:34  
Well we know about mega latias/os and if they are mega forms they look pretty poor really. They have just added a few more markings, would expect more from a mega form so I not convinced yet!
user: Mizuharu
By Mizu Haru 2014-05-07 12:06:17  
Whoa a thought came to mind just now... With how dark Pokemon has been going lately, what if like...

Alpha Sapphire is a story of where Team Aqua succeeded with the Ocean Expansion plan of theirs, thus causing less land to live on...

And Omega Ruby is where Team Magma succeeded with increasing the land size and reducing the size of the ocean...
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2014-05-07 12:10:21  
woah is that real?
サーバ: Ultros
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2014-05-07 12:12:05  
I think it is them just glowing, not their megas
 Cerberus.Cahlum
By Cerberus.Cahlum 2014-05-07 12:20:03  
Chu Chu said: »
They glowed before but now they have extra markings, like on Kyogre's head.

Also, I hope they fix the framerate issues in battle, annoyed me so much in X and Y
By Darkalenia 2014-05-07 12:50:19  
Cerberus.Cahlum said: »
Chu Chu said: »
They glowed before but now they have extra markings, like on Kyogre's head.

Also, I hope they fix the framerate issues in battle, annoyed me so much in X and Y

I was way more annoyed with how sluggish battles in Diamond/Pearl played out. I never encountered any framerate issues when I played Sapphire.
 Cerberus.Cahlum
By Cerberus.Cahlum 2014-05-07 12:55:42  
I mean the framerate issues in X and Y most likely due to it being in 3d for first time.
[+]
By Chu Chu 2014-05-07 14:18:31  

[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2014-05-07 14:38:35  
So HGSS were announced 5 years ago to the day.
>tfw May 7th 2019 will see the announcement of D/P/Pt remakes

[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-05-07 15:46:31  
Not sure if I'm excited for these or not. Will really have to sell me on them. Like oh I don't know... The rest of the Kalos Dex would be nice! Still mad about it lol. However if they announce some ridiculous new Mega's maybe I'll get it. Like Mega Slurpuff. What a man can dream?!

A continuation of the stories would be nice or an all new story where each team succeeded in their plans in their respective versions.
 Shiva.Siviard
サーバ: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2014-05-07 15:47:44  
Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie said: »
Not sure if I'm excited for these or not. Will really have to sell me on them. Like oh I don't know... The rest of the Kalos Dex would be nice! Still mad about it lol. However if they announce some ridiculous new Mega's maybe I'll get it. Like Mega Slurpuff. What a man can dream?!

A continuation of the stories would be nice or an all new story where each team succeeded in their plans in their respective versions.

I just want the Hoenn Gym Leader music. Is that too much to ask for?
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2014-05-07 16:05:23  
http://www.pokemon.com/uk/pokemon-video-games/pokemon-omega-ruby-and-pokemon-alpha-sapphire/

Quote:
Pokémon fans first enjoyed Pokémon Ruby Version and Pokémon Sapphire Version when it launched in 2003 for the Game Boy Advance. Now, a whole new generation of Pokémon fans will experience the dramatic storyline that unfolds in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.
Sounds like a direct remake rather than a sequel or anything. Hope not, or this could seriously mess with the established timeline of the games unless they pull another time machine like they did in GSC. :s
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-05-07 16:08:10  
Leon Kasai said: »
http://www.pokemon.com/uk/pokemon-video-games/pokemon-omega-ruby-and-pokemon-alpha-sapphire/

Quote:
Pokémon fans first enjoyed Pokémon Ruby Version and Pokémon Sapphire Version when it launched in 2003 for the Game Boy Advance. Now, a whole new generation of Pokémon fans will experience the dramatic storyline that unfolds in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.
Sounds like a direct remake rather than a sequel or anything. Hope not, or this could seriously mess with the established timeline of the games unless they pull another time machine like they did in GSC. :s
There's a timeline?
By Mizu Haru 2014-05-07 16:13:00  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Quote:
There's a timeline?

Supposedly, Red/Blue/Yellow happend at the same time as Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald since in FireRed/LeafGreen you could connect to Hoenn. Then Gold/Silver/Crystal happens two years later along with Diamond/Pearl/Platinum (since at the start of D/P/P, the news story of the Red Gyarados air'd on your TV right before you start your journey.)

The bulbapedia is rather accurate with the info. Here's the link

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/History_of_the_Pok%C3%A9mon_world
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2014-05-07 16:15:32  

Quote:
There's a timeline?
Yeah.
FireRed/LeafGreen and Ruby/Sapphire take place at the same time.
HeartGold/SoulSilver take place 3 years after FRLG.
Diamond/Pearl start during/after the second half of HGSS (there's a news report on the Red Gyarados at Lake of Rage on TV at the start of the game)
Black/White take place some time afterwards, but it's never mentioned how long.
Black2/White2 take place another 2 years later.
X/Y take place later again.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-05-07 16:26:59  

Quote:
There's a timeline?
Yeah.
Diamond/Pearl start during/after the second half of HGSS (there's a news report on the Red Gyarados at Lake of Rage on TV at the start of the game)
That can't be right, G/S/C "discovered" dark and steel types, but dark and steel types were in Hoenn...
By Mizu Haru 2014-05-07 16:28:56  

Quote:
There's a timeline?
Yeah.
That can't be right, G/S/C "discovered" dark and steel types, but dark and steel types were in Hoenn...

Quote from the wiki;
Quote:
Between Generation I/III and Generation II/IV:
~The events of Pokémon Colosseum and Pokémon Ranger occur.
~Eruption of the volcano on Cinnabar Island causes destruction of the island's settlement, except for the Pokémon Center. As a result, Blaine, the Cinnabar Gym Leader, relocates the gym to the nearby Seafoam Islands.
~Blue takes the position of Gym Leader in the now empty Viridian Gym, succeeding the former Team Rocket leader Giovanni.
~Red retreats to Mt. Silver, training day and night, leaving Lance to act as Champion, while Lorelei returns to her home in Four Island, and Agatha retires from her position as a member of the Kanto Elite Four. This leaves three vacancies on the roster for Elite Four.
~Two of these vacancies are filled by Karen and Will. The other is filled by Koga, who abdicates his position as Fuchsia City Gym Leader to his daughter, Janine.
~Extensive research confirms the existence of Steel and Dark types in the region of Kanto.
~Baoba leaves Kanto when his Safari Zone is closed and begins planning to open a new Safari Zone in Johto, as a replacement.
~The Pokémon Tower is converted into a Radio Tower.
~A Pal Park is opened in place of the Kanto Safari Zone.
~Miracle Cycle moves from Cerulean City to Goldenrod City.
~Groudon and Kyogre retreat to the region of Fiore to rest after their battle.
~Giratina returns to the Distortion World.
~A new Battle Frontier is built in Sinnoh and Johto.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-05-07 16:31:17  
Man, I'm already confused with the whole Zelda timeline, don't throw this on me now!
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2014-05-07 17:35:10  
Oh wow I'm so excited! Hoenn was one of my most favorite regions, I can't wait! '-'
[+]
By Leoheart 2014-05-07 18:03:38  
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2014-05-07 18:47:00  
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2014-05-07 19:04:15  
[+]
By Darkalenia 2014-05-08 07:20:58  
These are popping up everywhere now lol

I didnt know the trumpets were a thing? I just thought it was attributed to the GBA's sound capabilities VS the original GameBoy and the DS.
[+]
 Cerberus.Cahlum
By Cerberus.Cahlum 2014-05-08 07:23:02  
Trumpets everywhere!

On a side note about the music, Aqua and Magma theme is my favourite bad guy music from the series!

[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2014-05-08 10:23:57  
I'm looking forward to the OST more than the game itself at this point.
Hope we get some actual info beyond "Hoenn confirmed" in next week's Coro Coro. Even just new art of the characters would be good. :x
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-05-08 10:33:55  
what's with the trumpets ? lol

and *** yeah, May and Torchic Again!
[+]
By Mizu Haru 2014-05-08 11:16:47  
Serebii news says hi.

Quote:
Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Following its reveal yesterday, there has been some question as to the actual content of Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, as to whether they're remakes or new versions due to the wording of the announcement. During the Investor Briefing today, Satoru Iwata confirmed that Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sapphire are full-remakes of the 2002 releases, Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire. We'll bring more on these games as it comes
Edit @ 15:38: The Japanese arm of The Pokémon Company sent out an e-mail to all Daisuki Club members which ends up pointing out the differences to Groudon & Kyogre on the box-art, stating that they're showcasing "never before seen Pokémon", the same terminology they used for Black & White Kyurem, as well as Mega Mewtwo Y upon their reveal, indicating that they are more than stylised artwork of the Pokémon. We'll bring more on this as it comes

So... Mega Groudon/Mega Kyogre? Or maybe the orbs get turned into the DNA splicers of the game, and using them changes their forme?

Also, it wasn't Ruby/Sapphire, but it was in Emerald...
[+]
By Chu Chu 2014-05-08 11:28:21  

I always choose mudkip :c gimme
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 191 192 193 ... 224 225 226