user: Toxeus
By Asura.Toxleh 2014-02-07 14:26:04  
can battle me after we trade if you want
 Asura.Werdxi
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: drewxi
By Asura.Werdxi 2014-02-07 14:28:03  
I can sure try. But all my stuff is home grown and i run doubles, no ubers. you can use/do whatever though.
 Asura.Toxleh
By Asura.Toxleh 2014-02-07 14:30:18  
well i suck at doubles, you can fight me doubles idc ill try it anyway, been a month or 3 since i battled last
 Asura.Werdxi
By Asura.Werdxi 2014-02-07 14:31:15  
they d/c on me. i'm ready.
 Asura.Werdxi
By Asura.Werdxi 2014-02-07 14:42:57  
WTF TOX you and your crits LOL
 Asura.Toxleh
By Asura.Toxleh 2014-02-07 14:47:23  
Asura.Werdxi said: »
WTF TOX you and your crits LOL

to be fair, unless your ferro was specially defensive, sheer forced, life orbed focus blast, was prolly going to kill him anyway

and the second crit, venusaur is a beast prolly wouldn't of made a difference
 Asura.Werdxi
By Asura.Werdxi 2014-02-07 14:50:22  
well i would have enjoyed it if i wasnt burned and crit, especially that burn. Cuz then the shadow claw would have done full dmg and taken out the latios, and actually my ferrothorn is max s.def, and HP. so if it were to servive, it'd be the best possible stat. Nonetheless, agianst ubers, i think that was a pretty fun match. too bad it was 5 v 6 though, but i dont have any 6th pokemon trained quite yet. Unless i used a journey pokemon but bleh! Thanks again for the help, that was great.
 Asura.Toxleh
By Asura.Toxleh 2014-02-07 14:54:14  
well i would have enjoyed it if i wasnt burned and crit, especially that burn. Cuz then the shadow claw would have done full dmg and taken out the latios, and actually my ferrothorn is max s.def, and HP. so if it were to servive, it'd be the best possible stat. Nonetheless, agianst ubers, i think that was a pretty fun match. too bad it was 5 v 6 though, but i dont have any 6th pokemon trained quite yet. Unless i used a journey pokemon but bleh! Thanks again for the help, that was great.

woah woah those arn't ubers, lol they are tiered as overused, ubers are things like mewtwo and dialga/palkia etc. they are "legendary" sure but they are still balanced for actual gameplay

and lava plume is 30% burn rate, you also burned me with a 10% chance lol from heat wave
 Asura.Werdxi
By Asura.Werdxi 2014-02-07 14:57:25  
true, but that burn wouldnt have not changed as much, as i was planning on doing a fake out. But yes they arent "UBER" uber, but i mean i dont run any legendaries. If it doesnt come from an egg, i dont use it. Just my style. Plus way more of a challenge on my end when i fight them. I look forward to it. I love competetive play.
 Asura.Zizek
user: zizek
By Asura.Zizek 2014-02-07 15:21:35  
anyone else having trouble connecting to pokebank NA?
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-02-07 18:32:11  
Asura.Toxleh said: »
stuff
had to work a 13 h shift today sink can trade when I get home in a bit btw~
 Asura.Toxleh
By Asura.Toxleh 2014-02-07 20:23:22  
i'm home again if anyone wants me to make them any kind of pokemon from 1-5 gen, been nice helping people i like it
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-02-07 20:39:47  
home now myself
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-02-07 20:47:16  
thx tox ! :D

wana battle? ;o
 Asura.Toxleh
By Asura.Toxleh 2014-02-07 20:48:31  
ofc lol
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-02-07 20:58:30  
lol got ya down to 2
 Asura.Toxleh
By Asura.Toxleh 2014-02-07 21:00:18  
i messed up, like my team?
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-02-07 21:01:07  
not bad
mine?
 Asura.Toxleh
By Asura.Toxleh 2014-02-07 21:12:39  
was good !
By tarupowa 2014-02-08 07:36:31  
tox if ya want after u make those pokes for me we can battle :D i like testing em out after i get them :D
 Alexander.Carrelo
サーバ: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2014-02-08 14:53:04  
Just lost in the Battle Maison. I think I was on round 114 or something.

user: Dawnn
By Dawn Charis 2014-02-09 17:55:10  
Tox I can't reply to you XD my pms are revoked but a Sylveon with Hyper Voice and Pixelate would be amazing, the eevee needed for that is all I need, maybe modest

aside from that a Meloetta with Naieve nature, Close combat, Psychic, Teeter Dance, and Relic Song

I can clone you anything you need, favor for a favor!
By Dawn Charis 2014-02-11 14:23:48  
Toxxxxxxxx

Rebump, also I've been practicing vgc Kalos dex doubles
Got a team for that?
 Asura.Werdxi
By Asura.Werdxi 2014-02-12 15:28:20  
Question about breeding. I'm noticing this no move-turtor thing in gen6 is really starting to suck. I'm trying to make a Scrafty with Knock Off, but in gen5 you just tutor it in, but I can't do that in gen6 and I can't seem to find any way to breed it on either, why this works this way, I have no clue. Anybody have a solution? I know I can tutor on gen5 then transfer over, but then I have no dependable way to produce good IVs.
By Dawn Charis 2014-02-12 17:11:37  
Question about breeding. I'm noticing this no move-turtor thing in gen6 is really starting to suck. I'm trying to make a Scrafty with Knock Off, but in gen5 you just tutor it in, but I can't do that in gen6 and I can't seem to find any way to breed it on either, why this works this way, I have no clue. Anybody have a solution? I know I can tutor on gen5 then transfer over, but then I have no dependable way to produce good IVs.

you can just create it but I have been trying to get this damn app to work so hard and it wont

Creator Lite
 Asura.Werdxi
By Asura.Werdxi 2014-02-12 17:13:37  
Dawn Charis said: »
you can just create it but I have been trying to get this damn app to work so hard and it wont Creator Lite
Not the largest fan of "creating" them. I really enjoy making the pokemon perfect through the methods the game gives me. But when the game decides to bone in the anus by not giving me a move tutor, its starting to irk me.
By Dawn Charis 2014-02-12 17:16:37  
you can just create it but I have been trying to get this damn app to work so hard and it wont Creator Lite
Not the largest fan of "creating" them. I really enjoy making the pokemon perfect through the methods the game gives me. But when the game decides to bone in the anus by not giving me a move tutor, its starting to irk me.

yeahh Idk you can't send them backwards so it's difficult
if you wanted to you could create 2 perfect hacked scrafty's then breed them from within black 2 and your odds of having a decent offspring wouldn't be aweful

then just tutor your baby up and send him to x or y
 Asura.Werdxi
By Asura.Werdxi 2014-02-12 17:22:12  
yeahh Idk you can't send them backwards so it's difficult if you wanted to you could create 2 perfect hacked scrafty's then breed them from within black 2 and your odds of having a decent offspring wouldn't be aweful then just tutor your baby up and send him to x or y
Since destiny knot doesnt work the same way, I'd only be able to pull 3 perfect IVs from parents. I did that with a Darmanitan for perfect HP/Att/Speed and that took like a month...UHGGGGGG FU game freak
 Asura.Toxleh
By Asura.Toxleh 2014-02-12 18:20:57  
Sorry if anyone wanted stuff from me I have tons of stuff to give away but always playing bravery default so I'm not on I have a whole box of 6 if dittos and 31/31/31/31/31/0 dittos to give out
[+]
 Asura.Toxleh
By Asura.Toxleh 2014-02-12 18:22:14  
Toxxxxxxxx

Rebump, also I've been practicing vgc Kalos dex doubles
Got a team for that?

What's in that teir?
First Page 2 3 ... 186 187 188 ... 224 225 226