フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » Pokemon City
Pokemon City
First Page 2 3 ... 179 180 181 ... 224 225 226
 Asura.Werdxi
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: drewxi
By Asura.Werdxi 2014-01-14 14:36:45  
Wonder trade you *** off and keep any females that have good IVs from other countries and save the ***out of them. Then make perfect compatible males and cross your fingers. Reason i suggest females is that you can change our your males to add different IVs or egg moves and still keep the foreign pokemon the same. But yah, its total luck. I dont and wont bother with shiny pokemon. 2/3 of them are less appealing than the original imo anyways.
 Alexander.Carrelo
サーバ: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2014-01-14 19:21:07  
Asura.Werdxi said: »
2/3 of them are less appealing than the original imo anyways.
Yeah this is pretty much how I feel about them too. There are just a few I'd actually like to find. XD
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-01-15 03:45:10  
right now i am breeding a 5IV eevee male with a ditto hoping to get a 4-5IV HA female to use as a breeding parting so far its going slow and have released a ton of males xD i get the feeling if a female does pop up its gonna have the wrong ability lol
 Asura.Werdxi
By Asura.Werdxi 2014-01-15 09:01:47  
GL with that. 12.5% chance of female and then 50% chance of HA if male has it while breeding with eevee. sooooabout a 6.25% chance per egg. Yay.
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-01-15 09:07:44  
Still better than breeding genderless pokemon with an army of Dittos to pass over perfect IVs...
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2014-01-15 09:31:21  
I'm probably gonna start breeding Eevees soon too. ; ; Just got finished with a 50/50 gender ratio species and it was so. Nice.

I don't even wanna think about trying to breed genderless. x.x
 Asura.Werdxi
By Asura.Werdxi 2014-01-15 10:12:06  
genderless isnt that bad if you have the right dittos, via friend safari. Because every egg that comes out can help since the male/female thing is no longer an issue. Not saying its easy, its just that you get some and you lose some.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-01-15 13:16:12  
Asura.Werdxi said: »
genderless isnt that bad if you have the right dittos, via friend safari. Because every egg that comes out can help since the male/female thing is no longer an issue. Not saying its easy, its just that you get some and you lose some.

i didnt think there was genderless pokemon you can breed o.o; how many are there? xD
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2014-01-15 13:54:04  
I believe there are 30. :]
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-01-15 14:30:51  
Alexander.Carrelo said: »
I believe there are 30. :]

ah xD
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2014-01-15 15:07:17  
So how many eggs does it take before I have to include pokemon breeder in my employment history? I don't want any problems when I file my FAFSA. D:< lol
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-01-15 15:08:44  
So how many eggs does it take before I have to include pokemon breeder in my employment history?
<would love to see somebody actually put that as their occupation on their 1040>

200k? That seems to be the government's magic number lately. Specially for singles...
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2014-01-15 15:25:28  
I can't decide if it would improve or damage your chances of approval to include some humor in the app. XD
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-01-15 15:36:27  
I can't decide if it would improve or damage your chances of approval to include some humor in the app. XD

i think i have that medal and i dont think it took long and is anyone else having trouble game syncing so they can get there cupon etc?

nvm i dont have pokemon breeder xD
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2014-01-15 16:12:46  
Wait, it's actually a thing in game? :O I was just kidding, but what is it actually lol??
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-01-15 17:00:49  
Wait, it's actually a thing in game? :O I was just kidding, but what is it actually lol??

oh i thought there was lol i know theres a egg breeder medal if i remember reading it correctly xD
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2014-01-15 17:14:21  
Does it do anything? Not that I don't appreciate Flame Body + Hatching Power Lv3, but I could always use another hatching step reducer. :D
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-01-15 17:25:56  
Does it do anything? Not that I don't appreciate Flame Body + Hatching Power Lv3, but I could always use another hatching step reducer. :D

nah its just a global link medal you get and the more medals you have the better the items on the global link you could use miles for or get from playing games
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-01-15 20:59:31  
oh nice 1st female Eevee finally hatched HA and Five 31IV's 0.o
[+]
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2014-01-16 08:01:47  
Quetzalcoatl.Gencay said: »

nah its just a global link medal you get and the more medals you have the better the items on the global link you could use miles for or get from playing games
Ahh gotcha. I still haven't checked that stuff out yet. :]

Grats! :D I managed to hatch a 5 IV male yesterday too. No HA or anything, but I figure it'll be good to use for breeding other things in the egg group. XD
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-01-16 13:17:46  

Ahh gotcha. I still haven't checked that stuff out yet. :]

Grats! :D I managed to hatch a 5 IV male yesterday too. No HA or anything, but I figure it'll be good to use for breeding other things in the egg group. XD

Cool :)
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2014-01-16 20:00:06  
zomg just hatched my first 6 IV pokemon. :D It's a Pancham but whatevs. XD 5 IV male + 3 IV female... the odds were crazy low. o__o HA didn't carry but I kind of prefer the ability I got anyway. :] Weewtttt
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-01-17 08:49:34  
Bleh another shiny through breeding but super early in the process so just 2 IVs :( well wonder trade enjoy this shiny Pawniard.
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2014-01-17 11:22:46  
Well someone will be happy to get that lol

Also, another question. :D So there are a bunch of moves that the BW2 tutors would let you put on pokemon that can't even get them in XY. Is buying and playing through BW2 (which I'm already somewhat likely to do anyway) the only way I'm gonna get those moves in XY?
By Leoheart 2014-01-17 12:00:21  
Well someone will be happy to get that lol

Also, another question. :D So there are a bunch of moves that the BW2 tutors would let you put on pokemon that can't even get them in XY. Is buying and playing through BW2 (which I'm already somewhat likely to do anyway) the only way I'm gonna get those moves in XY?

If it's something you're likely going to do, then yeah it's absolutely worth doing.
It's great because there's a lot of moves you can teach, that you would otherwise only get through breeding like Fire/Ice/Thunder/Drain Punchs for a start, not to mention Stealth rock which is nice as well.
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2014-01-17 13:12:38  
Yeah I don't mind breeding for some of those moves, but there are quite a few that you can't even get on some pokemon without the gen V tutor. x.x Like drain punch on Golurk! :< I think it's kind of unfortunate that they didn't include a similar tutor in gen VI, meaning that only the gen V people get some of those really nice options.

btw what exactly is the difference between BW and BW2? Different story/world? Can they both move pokemon to XY?
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-01-17 13:19:35  
I was contemplating to buy B2 because of the move tutors for stealth rocks on Donphan and Knock off on my Tyranitar and Ice Punch Conkeldurr.
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2014-01-17 13:25:08  
I wish Pangoro and Conkeldurr had their usefulness switched. x.x I love Pangoro, but Conk looks like an escaped serial-killing clown rapist on amphetamines. <___<

Edit: anoooooother question. So my friend who plays Y like REALLY wants my Pinsirite, which I don't mind giving him since I don't especially like Pinsir. But I'd kinda like to surprise him and give him a (near) perfectly bred Pinsir to go with the Pinsirite. I'd breed up a 31-31-31-X-31-31, but the only problem is I don't know what nature or egg moves he'd want. Thoughts on this?

Also I don't have access to an HA Pinsir. I know Mega Evolution makes the base ability a non-issue, but I feel like there could be situations where you'd want to temporarily hold off on Mega Evolving (like to avoid picking up a different elemental weakness, for example). Are situations like this common enough to warrant my concern? If so, should I be shooting for Hyper Cutter, Mold Breaker, or trying to somehow find a Pinsir with Moxie (HA)? Thanks for any input!!
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-01-17 17:50:20  
I wish Pangoro and Conkeldurr had their usefulness switched. x.x I love Pangoro, but Conk looks like an escaped serial-killing clown rapist on amphetamines. <___<

Edit: anoooooother question. So my friend who plays Y like REALLY wants my Pinsirite, which I don't mind giving him since I don't especially like Pinsir. But I'd kinda like to surprise him and give him a (near) perfectly bred Pinsir to go with the Pinsirite. I'd breed up a 31-31-31-X-31-31, but the only problem is I don't know what nature or egg moves he'd want. Thoughts on this?

Also I don't have access to an HA Pinsir. I know Mega Evolution makes the base ability a non-issue, but I feel like there could be situations where you'd want to temporarily hold off on Mega Evolving (like to avoid picking up a different elemental weakness, for example). Are situations like this common enough to warrant my concern? If so, should I be shooting for Hyper Cutter, Mold Breaker, or trying to somehow find a Pinsir with Moxie (HA)? Thanks for any input!!

idk i myself am happy if it has good IVs and HAs xD have not thought much about egg moves.
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Creaucent
By Creaucent Alazrin 2014-01-17 19:13:35  

You will want to give it quick attack and moxie doesn't look as good as it seems really id go with hyper cutter.
First Page 2 3 ... 179 180 181 ... 224 225 226