言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » Pokemon City
Pokemon City
First Page 2 3 ... 171 172 173 ... 224 225 226
By Leoheart 2013-12-11 18:42:32  
I have all these 5iv pokes bred now... but what's the most efficient way to level them? Lol

All I've been doing is training in victory road with an exp share so far, but I never really thought of anywhere else.
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2013-12-11 18:44:51  
Leoheart said: »
I have all these 5iv pokes bred now... but what's the most efficient way to level them? Lol

All I've been doing is training in victory road with an exp share so far, but I never really thought of anywhere else.

I do triple battles in the 3 star cafe, even if you 1 shot everything you still make a small profit.

Oh yeah! If you use EXP O-Power for it, it will last all the battles, no matter how long they take.
[+]
 Asura.Toxleh
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Toxeus
By Asura.Toxleh 2013-12-11 18:53:23  
usually i just fight my rival everyday and elite 4
[+]
 Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo 2013-12-11 19:04:53  
Grumpy Cat said: »
Just curious, what is everyone's playtime at?

I just hit 200 hours! Most I have ever played a pokemon game.

Very late but 500+ hours :x
 Bahamut.Zellc
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Zellc
By Bahamut.Zellc 2013-12-11 21:07:37  
Im at 290 hours. I do what grumpy does. I think I got the idea from Wulfie about the 3 star cafe with exp o-power. Imo, it faster than elite 4.
 Siren.Stunx
サーバ: Siren
user: Bungie
By Siren.Stunx 2013-12-11 21:24:10  
exp power AND prize power. 90 to 100k per dinner, 1st 2 battles alone are 60k money a pop then 20k ish for the next 3, not to mention the shrooms u get at the end sell for a lot, and from what ive seen the exp there is unrivaled.

if you plan to grind this, you should set your 3ds time so that midnight is right when u usually goto bed to get the most out of your 3ds step counter.

you will also want to strap that ***(your 3ds) to your ankle and shake it, or use your hand for about 30min, you can also do it legit and simply walk around to get your steps on your 3ds to 4k steps. it makes your o powers recharge super fast, and to get the 4k steps is very easy.
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-12-12 04:47:49  
I has the battle chateau and the sushi high roller cafe because after(if you have done the Looker quests) you can battle the girl again who is right in the building behind you.

In the Chateau at Grand Duke rank you get a Black Writ of Challenge which makes all opponents pokemon grow 20 levels. Using EXP O-Power and fighting the Gym Leaders,Elite 4 and Champ, and the girls in Kiminos you get ridiculous exp per KO.

For instance. The Kimino wearing girls only have Audino's who already give boosted exp per KO. At 65(max level they can be from black writ) each one gives 15,000 exp. Multiply that by exp power 3 and you got yourself about 30,000 exp per KO. Now these girls only have 3 Pokemon but it's insane none the less.

The League Champion has all her Pokemon at 80 from Black Writ of Challange so there's great exp there.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-12-12 13:29:36  
Show of hands, who here has caught from the wild 2 or more shinies in 1 day?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-12-12 13:33:42  
Oh, and I'll need to borrow somebody for a trade so I can evolve my Kadabra...
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-12-12 13:45:47  
Raises hand. I caught a shiny Ditto and Staryu in the same day.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-12-12 13:47:12  
nice!
By Leoheart 2013-12-12 13:48:46  
Only ever found a shiny Sneasal in Silver and Marill in Sapphire :<
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-12-12 14:22:57  
835 eggs still no shiny Slurpuff lol and tracking down people with the proper SVs is impossible they never respond back.
 Siren.Stunx
By Siren.Stunx 2013-12-12 14:24:23  
did you want a ditto wulfie? if so did i give you one already?
 Siren.Scottyb
user: scottyb
By Siren.Scottyb 2013-12-12 15:14:34  
Still loving the game, by far the best pokemon game I've played (which is the majority), only Gold/HG come close for me! The only thing that I find a little disappointing is that they changed the calls of some pokemon in particular Charizard and Rhydon who I really liked :(.
 Siren.Stunx
By Siren.Stunx 2013-12-12 15:26:15  
i can agree with you there, but to nitpick, i feel it lacks the most content of all the games, and the selection of legendarys. but ive been told, havnt read for myself, but ive been told they will have expanded content later. something like DLC.

I would also have to agree on the gold/silver being runner up on the best for me, seeing that it also included red/blue's region for endgame, not to mention gen 1 and 2 were so awesome to my childhood.
 Siren.Scottyb
user: scottyb
By Siren.Scottyb 2013-12-12 15:44:38  
Yeh same for me I spent so long playing yellow and the original gold as a kid that I'm kind of biased towards them, but being able to get 16 badges and battle Red is unmatched in terms of coolness in a pokemon game so far. I remember the first time I found Red I had no idea what was going on except that I was being destroyed haha.
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-12-12 19:08:49  
Siren.Stunx said: »
did you want a ditto wulfie? if so did i give you one already?

Yes I wanted one :) but no you haven't given me one yet lol I PMed you and been telling you on here that I have the nidorans when you are ready just send me a trade lol

I'll be online later tonight just send me a trade whenever you see me on. My in game name is Red.
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-12-12 19:12:45  
I would love for X and Y to get a DLC with the battle against Professor Oak that was taken out of Red and Blue because it was deemed too difficult.

One thing I would really love is more than 69 new pokemon... Like seriously I own every Kalos Pokemon and it only takes up 2 and half boxes how sad is that?
By Leoheart 2013-12-12 19:19:36  
What's it take to get a reset bag? I've had no luck whatsoever so far x.x
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
user: Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-12-12 19:24:42  
hey leo, love your safari!

Anyone have a fenniken or braixen with a hidden ability? dont care about the IV's as much as just getting one with the hidden ability
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-12-12 19:25:46  

there is a trick. when no bag hanging just keep having your poke hit it (keep taping the screen) and eventually you will get it
By Leoheart 2013-12-12 19:29:00  
Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial said: »

there is a trick. when no bag hanging just keep having your poke hit it (keep taping the screen) and eventually you will get it

Beeen at it for a long time now lol no dice :<
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-12-12 19:38:15  

are you able to trade on the GTS? Every time i try and trade a pokemon i have for something i am wanting i get a communication error.....
 Bahamut.Zellc
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Zellc
By Bahamut.Zellc 2013-12-12 19:55:03  
Have you patched your game? I had the same issue in the past.
 Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo 2013-12-12 21:43:03  

are you able to trade on the GTS? Every time i try and trade a pokemon i have for something i am wanting i get a communication error.....

It also tells you to turn off the game? it happens rarely on my 3DS.
 Siren.Stunx
By Siren.Stunx 2013-12-12 22:46:43  
Apparently instacheck is now dead.
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2013-12-12 22:48:11  
What? :( was there an update or something?
 Phoenix.Aerolite
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Daily
By Phoenix.Aerolite 2013-12-12 22:55:39  
Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan said: »
Yeah, starting tomorrow, you won't be able to battle or trade online if you don't have Version Update 1.2.

EDIT: I hope Rating Battles will be up soon after the maintenance on the PGL is done.
 Siren.Stunx
By Siren.Stunx 2013-12-12 23:05:12  
Phoenix.Aerolite said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan said: »
Yeah, starting tomorrow, you won't be able to battle or trade online if you don't have Version Update 1.2.

EDIT: I hope Rating Battles will be up soon after the maintenance on the PGL is done.

as of right now you can not connect to the internet in game w/o the update.

that being said, bank is out soon.. so the method will prolly be a lot easier for some people to get shinies. pokemon b/w on an r4 card used in a normal DS > save editor > perfectly edit your pokemon so that there are no abnormalities > pokebank.

if pokebank can detect r4 cards for w/e reason, its just as easy to transfer to a legit game card 1st.

not that im for this or anything, just being a realist and to say that this was inevitable the whole time.
First Page 2 3 ... 171 172 173 ... 224 225 226