フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » Pokemon City
Pokemon City
First Page 2 3 ... 147 148 149 ... 224 225 226
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-11-22 08:21:47  
You should know that, if you are going to send out a Hazard Pokemon, you need to make it a defensive one...

Smeargle just doesn't have the ability to survive that long, even though it can learn practically every Hazard move there is...
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-22 08:50:31  
I just find entry hazards to be a dumb strategy with a Roarer or Whirlwinder which is very popular in single battles. That's why I prefer doubles there's better strategist there.

In singles I have to waste a move slot or even a Pokemon slot just for a rapid spinner.

I love it when people put stealth rocks on Mega Tyranitar. I just send out my Drifblim and Destiny Bond him out after he goes for a Rock Slide or Stone Edge.
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2013-11-22 09:19:20  
I love battles sometimes D: I open with Espeon to dualscreens and they usually open with their entry-hazard guy or their debuff me to hell guy and Espeon just magic bounces them away, it's so funny because they just pause for such a long time after they see "Magic bounce!"

I loved this one battle though, bounced stealth rocks and then bounced his roar. <.<

Loveuespeon ;~;

Oh, and I probably won't be back until after 3PM PST or so, today's volunteer day! I can check some eggs after that!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-11-22 09:39:37  
YOU CAN BOUNCE ROAR???
[+]
 Bahamut.Nixak
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2013-11-22 09:59:28  
I need to go to my brothel and slap an Eevee. For some reason the Hidden ability is not being passed on.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-11-22 10:00:08  
Bahamut.Nixak said: »
I need to go to my brothel and slap an Eevee. For some reason the Hidden ability is not being passed on.
Does the female have the hidden ability?

Only females can pass the hidden abilities, or a male + ditto.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2013-11-22 10:12:59  
I think it's like an 80% chance to pass it with a female and like a miniscule chance to pass it with a male :I

I think it gets better paired with female+male that have hidden ability? I dunno, I try to do it when I can! This last batch with a male/female hidden ability, got me 15/24 hidden ability eggs, I guess that's still pretty bad, but whatever ;~;
[+]
 Bahamut.Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2013-11-22 10:14:45  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Does the female have the hidden ability?

Only females can pass the hidden abilities, or a male + ditto.
Damit. I am going to wonder trade this stupid female when I get back from class. 5/6 Ability: Destroyer of Hopes
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2013-11-22 10:42:05  
EDIT: I removed it cause I noticed "holy ***" in there. >:I
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-22 10:44:05  
YOU CAN BOUNCE ROAR???
This. A million times. This.
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2013-11-22 10:57:30  
Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie said: »
Grumpy Cat said: »
Diggersby, tho.

Just sweeped some guy with my Diggersby and he responds "...but Diggersby, tho. Diggersby, tho. Diggersby." Made my night lol.

In case some people don't know what this is about... Youtube search shofu and watch "Diggersby tho?" vid.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-22 11:41:36  
I'm not really a fan of shofu's videos since he is the most cookie cutter singles battler ever but the Diggersby Tho video was hilarious haha.

I always knew Diggersby was an amazing Pokemon but because of that video now it's so over used. I wanted him to be one of the great sleeper hit Pokemon. Like my Slurpuff.
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-22 11:49:18  
I love the part about washing his ears in Rotom XD
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-22 13:53:20  
I love it when he times "watch him reach ALL the way back and smack a *****" as he uses Return which makes him reach back with his ear arms lol
[+]
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-22 15:28:45  
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2013-11-22 16:26:34  
edit wrong thread lol
deeerp
 Bahamut.Zellc
user: Zellc
By Bahamut.Zellc 2013-11-22 18:18:42  
Im not a sore loser, but Id imagine if I were this guy, Id be pretty upset. I thought he had the win in the bag, but my mons can take a few hits. Especially proud of salamence and tyranitar <3

B2TG-WWWW-WWW3-6WY8
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-22 18:21:38  
Bahamut.Zellc said: »
Im not a sore loser, but Id imagine if I were this guy, Id be pretty upset. I thought he had the win in the bag, but my mons can take a few hits. Especially proud of salamence and tyranitar <3

B2TG-WWWW-WWW3-6WY8

What is this code?

Also the avatar <3 Plague of Gripes!
[+]
 Bahamut.Zellc
user: Zellc
By Bahamut.Zellc 2013-11-22 19:03:36  

B2TG-WWWW-WWW3-6WY8

What is this code?

If you go to key items and use the Vs. Recorder, you can input the code and watch the battle I was talking about.

Plague is awesome lol saw the animation and knew I had to get it.
[+]
 Bahamut.Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2013-11-22 19:05:37  
I know I'm going out on a limb here but I was wondering if someone has a female 5/6 hidden ability Eevee with defense that I can send to my brothel make more babies tonight? If you do hit me up with a trade. Name is Sandra in game.
user: Dawnn
By Dawn Charis 2013-11-22 19:09:27  
I know I'm going out on a limb here but I was wondering if someone has a female 5/6 hidden ability Eevee with defense that I can send to my brothel make more babies tonight? If you do hit me up with a trade. Name is Sandra in game.

I have one as long as you breed me a decent one in exchange later! (or trade back once youve bred a decent one) I'd like a female :3

also quote from pokemon tournament thread
"Also! If anyone has a ferrothorn with stealth rock I would love you forever, still have a boatload of 5/6 riolu and 4-5/6 bisharp"
 Bahamut.Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2013-11-22 19:13:21  
Dawn Charis said: »

I have one as long as you breed me a decent one in exchange later! (or trade back once youve bred a decent one) I'd like a female :3

also quote from pokemon tournament thread
"Also! If anyone has a ferrothorn with stealth rock I would love you forever, still have a boatload of 5/6 riolu and 4-5/6 bisharp"
I will definitely return it or send you a better one too. I'm just trying to get a female 5/6 with the hidden ability.

I have a bunch of 4/6 Ferroseeds I can give you. All are babies an none have stealth rocks but its a good start to breeding the move on to one if you want.
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-22 19:15:25  

B2TG-WWWW-WWW3-6WY8

What is this code?

If you go to key items and use the Vs. Recorder, you can input the code and watch the battle I was talking about.

Plague is awesome lol saw the animation and knew I had to get it.

That was pretty close, he really messed up using moves that you were immune to, I dunno if he thought you would switch or what.
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-22 19:20:53  
Stupid Shellders... Every one that I breed that gets it's 5/6 stats always has the wrong ability.
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-22 19:30:26  
Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie said: »
Stupid Shellders... Every one that I breed that gets it's 5/6 stats always has the wrong ability.

I'm on day 5 trying to get a 5/6 Petilil -_- It's always either SD or SP missing.
 Bahamut.Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2013-11-22 19:47:11  
Thank you so much!!!!!!
I'll return it to you. And maybe a 6/6 one too. You can keep the magby cause they are cool.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-11-22 19:49:42  
I have 4 other Eevees like it Nix, don't worry about it :D
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-11-22 19:51:48  
Where is that guy who gives that Hatching O-Power?

I looked on Seribii and it just says Max Fame.

I'm pretty sure I have max fame (I already bought the 2 Kanto starter stones when they were 100k each...) but I can't find the sucker!
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-22 19:54:57  
Where is that guy who gives that Hatching O-Power?

I looked on Seribii and it just says Max Fame.

I'm pretty sure I have max fame (I already bought the 2 Kanto starter stones when they were 100k each...) but I can't find the sucker!
He's in the hotel of Lumiouse
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-22 19:57:34  
Hatching O-Power guy is in Cafe Introversion I thought?
First Page 2 3 ... 147 148 149 ... 224 225 226