Pokemon City
First Page 2 3 ... 143 144 145 ... 224 225 226
 Bahamut.Nixak
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2013-11-20 23:28:46  
Shiva.Siviard said: »
Oh! Well damn, I misunderstood you then. I think I've got a 3 IV Eevee that I can spare. Think it's DEF, Sp. Atk, and Speed IVs it has. I was going to make it a Jolteon but I can't find a damn Thunder Stone to save my life.

You can get all the stones from doing the secret super training. "Follow Those Fleeing Goals" is the one that gives a thunderstone.
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-20 23:53:54  
Ah can't sketch moves on a transformed pokemon :(

I guess you can sketch a sketched move though, so going to try that!
 Asura.Toxleh
サーバ: Asura
user: Toxeus
By Asura.Toxleh 2013-11-20 23:57:22  
or you can borrow the riolu i have, that has crunch bullet punch and blaze kick lol, you'd have to evolve it and stuff though idc though long as you throw it back to me

edit: it also is perfect 31/31/31/x/31/31 i believe
 Bismarck.Ranthozyk
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Ranthozyk
By Bismarck.Ranthozyk 2013-11-20 23:58:56  
Grumpy Cat said: »

Just go to the resturant in southern lumoise that's 1 star, and choose double battles. Use the move you want on one of the opposing pokemon, and then sketch your pokemon with smeargle.
 Asura.Toxleh
By Asura.Toxleh 2013-11-21 00:03:09  
it's not too hard, riolu sucks though i agree, but i just spent the last hour getting entrainment, baton pass, agility, quick guard on hawlucha now to breed him with perfect IVs!
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-21 00:04:51  
Bismarck.Ranthozyk said: »

Just go to the resturant in southern lumoise that's 1 star, and choose double battles. Use the move you want on one of the opposing pokemon, and then sketch your pokemon with smeargle.

Ohhh! I see what you mean! I thought you meant that I needed to get lucky and have an enemy with the move pop up.
 Asura.Toxleh
By Asura.Toxleh 2013-11-21 00:05:30  
Bismarck.Ranthozyk said: »

also not to make you sound like this is super easy, but in order to do this for 4 moves, you have to go into 1 star restaurant sketch one move, FINISH all the battles, fly to move relearner, relearn sketch, go back to 1 star restaurant and repeat 3 more times lol
 Asura.Toxleh
By Asura.Toxleh 2013-11-21 00:09:57  
whatever i guess grumpy cat doesn't wanna borrow my riolu to breed his master race riolu's with, ill just go to bed then, shame on me for trying to help
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-21 00:13:37  
Asura.Toxleh said: »
whatever i guess grumpy cat doesn't wanna borrow my riolu to breed his master race riolu's with, ill just go to bed then, shame on me for trying to help

The Smeargle I got is female so I just wanna try to get this to work this way, plus that way I have it for laters too.

Thank you very much though!
 Asura.Toxleh
By Asura.Toxleh 2013-11-21 00:15:40  
that won't work lol... the female pokemon is the one that the resulting egg will hatch into

aka male lucario + female smeargle = 100% smeargle

ditto is the only exception other than the nidoran/volbeat/illumise pairs

so ya that won't work, you'll have to breed riolu with ditto or w/e till you get a female then mass breed with a male until you get what you want
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-21 00:18:39  
I can go catch a male one then, yay for Jenny!
 Asura.Toxleh
By Asura.Toxleh 2013-11-21 00:20:36  
you're missing the point but im done arguing lol, you don't need to catch anything if you just borrow and use mine but w/e you seem set in your ways, ignore the person who's hatched 2000 eggs
 Asura.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-11-21 00:22:06  
because hatching lots of eggs means something. more like my dime means something for hatching them for me
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-21 00:23:55  
I do appreciate the guidance and the offer, I just want to do it myself in case I need to do it at a later time or show someone else how to do it. If I just borrow yours I understand the concepts, but I haven't done it myself. Thank you though.
 Asura.Toxleh
By Asura.Toxleh 2013-11-21 00:28:47  
Asura.Chuuuuu said: »
because hatching lots of eggs means something. more like my dime means something for hatching them for me

hey i just picked something to say and i use a downy sheet box to hatch my eggs for me
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-11-21 00:32:03  
wonder what weird things people use :c probably just like tape and coins for the most part
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-21 00:32:09  
Yeah I don't like using the dime, when I take it out it kinda catches on the rubber under the circle button. I use a bic pen cap.
 Shiva.Siviard
サーバ: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2013-11-21 08:14:11  
Well the server is back up now. Anyone noticing any difference? I'm hoping they cleared out all the GTS requests for Legendary Pokémon in return for Magikarps.

Those kids who do that annoy the living hell out of me.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-11-21 08:28:40  
Siviard,

JOIN THE TOURNAMENT

become one of us

one of us...one of us...one of us........
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2013-11-21 08:39:31  
Eh, no thanks. I absolutely suck at battling against other people. Tried it a few times. Got destroyed.

I'm like, an FFXI "casual" when it comes to Pokémon.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-11-21 08:40:40  
CASUAL!!!!!!

Quick everyone, get your pitchforks, lets get him!!!!

/starts angry mob...
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2013-11-21 08:41:42  
I'm a Shiny Hunter! Not a battler. Sorry!
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-21 08:50:54  
I like how Pokemon is such a basic game but is so different to each person. It's basically how in Hunter x Hunter each person has something they are hunting for. Some for treasure, some for power, some for strength, some for tastes, some for sounds.

In Pokemon some people play to catch them all. Some for competitive battling. Some for shinies. Some for utilizing the underdog pokemon. Some to just have fun. Some to just breed. It really is it's own flushed out world.
[+]
user: Dawnn
By Dawn Charis 2013-11-21 09:43:20  
everyone is asleep :o

I am up early >.>
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2013-11-21 11:10:26  
Dawn Charis said: »
everyone is asleep :o

I am up early >.>
Yourmom's up early! Going to see if they changed* SV and IV stuff
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-11-21 11:13:21  
first time having kangaskhan in amie. that was weird D:
[+]
 Ragnarok.Allslove
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Allslove
By Ragnarok.Allslove 2013-11-21 11:38:40  
Shiny Mareep obtained! It looks more purple than pink in this version.

Also, someone on an earlier page was asking about passing down hidden abilities via breeding. I may have stumbled across something in regards to that.

I've been trying to Masuda Method myself a shiny Froakie while also working on a 5/6 Froakie for the hell of it. I've managed to get someone's Japanese throwaway Froakie with Protean in Wonder Trade, so I figured, what the hell.

Ditto + JP Protean Froakie Male: Offspring almost always received Protean.

JP Protean Froakie Male + English Torrent Froakie Female: Offspring all received Torrent.

JP Protean Froakie Male + English Protean Froakie Female: Offspring lean towards getting Protean, close to a 70/30 split.

3 boxes full of offspring. No shiny, and the offspring are coming out Decent to Superior with at most 4 IVs when I get the rare Outstanding. More data to come.

Edit:
Also figured something else out.

You know how some abilities in the lead Pokemon affect what you encounter? One of the Mareeps I found have Static, which encourages Electric Type Pokemon to appear at random battles. I K.O. that Mareep so my Position 2 Pokemon (in my case, Scyther) goes out first. I did this in the Lost Hotel to make finding Magnetons easier (got a bunch of Electrodes too, but meh). Gave my Scyther the Thief TM so I could try to steal Metal Coats off the Magnetons. Something to think about if you don't want to use the one you find naturally in game.

Edit 2:
Found someone with a Psychic Safari that has Munna. Anyone want one?
[+]
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-21 12:21:51  
Out of curiosity what did the Ditto have as an ability?

I have had times where the Pokemon with normal abilities were getting offspring with hiddens while breeding with an imposter ditto.
 Ragnarok.Allslove
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Allslove
By Ragnarok.Allslove 2013-11-21 12:35:41  
Ditto did have Imposter. Didn't even think of that.
By tarupowa 2013-11-21 13:02:20  
Shiva.Siviard said: »
I've got TONS of Eevee eggs. They're not "perfect" Eevee, but they usually have 3-4 perfect IV's. It's usually HP DEF Sp. Atk and Sp. Def with the occasional perfect Speed. I've yet to get a perfect Attack stat from the two Eevee's that I'm pimping to each other.

But I WOULD like to give people an Eevee egg that would result in a Shiny. As I enjoy giving my people Shinies that I've caught. I gave a LS member a shiny Poliwag that I caught last night.
if u find any with a shiny value of 991, let me know my FC is 5413-0372-2547 and idk if i have u added yet btw, whats yours?
First Page 2 3 ... 143 144 145 ... 224 225 226