2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » Pokemon City
Pokemon City
First Page 2 3 ... 134 135 136 ... 224 225 226
By tarupowa 2013-11-18 18:19:47  
Grumpy Cat said: »
I'm working on breeding Modest Eevees atm, getting a lot of 4/6 in the process with Anticipation. If anyone wants one for their own breeding let me know and I can set some aside for trading later.
i need a girl 4/6(dont matter which iv's) if you got any! mine are both males so need a girl to breed for tourny
 Bahamut.Nixak
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2013-11-18 18:52:38  
I'm working on breeding Modest Eevees atm, getting a lot of 4/6 in the process with Anticipation. If anyone wants one for their own breeding let me know and I can set some aside for trading later.
I would love some Eevees. :) I have some 4/6 Magby and Ferroseed to trade.
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-18 18:58:29  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Please! I'll take any one you want to get rid of!
Bahamut.Nixak said: »

I've got 2 males each 4/6 Modest with Anticipation for you guys.
tarupowa said: »
i need a girl 4/6(dont matter which iv's) if you got any! mine are both males so need a girl to breed for tourny

Unfortunately I don't have a 4/6 female at all yet @_@
By tarupowa 2013-11-18 19:01:59  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Please! I'll take any one you want to get rid of!

I've got 2 males each 4/6 Modest with Anticipation for you guys.

Unfortunately I don't have a 4/6 female at all yet @_@
i can wait, i just need a decent female for breeding evee's for the tourny, whenever u get an extra just lemme know ^^
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-11-18 19:05:35  
Thank you very much!
 Bahamut.Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2013-11-18 19:06:30  
You just saved me many many hours. If I ever breed something you want let me know and it is yours.
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-18 19:07:06  
No problemo!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-11-18 19:09:00  
You just saved me many many hours. If I ever breed something you want let me know and it is yours.
same here!

I got lots of Dittos if you want to speed breed anything.
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-18 19:13:01  
Main reason I am taking so long with my Eevees is because I have a JPN Eevee with 3/6 but I really want to try for a shiny. I could probably get the 5/6 much faster if I put in another 4/6 but damnit I want shiny!
 Bahamut.Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2013-11-18 19:15:45  
All I have to do it get Ice, Fire, and Thunder Fang on a good IV Eevee and I am set. maybe I'll even join the Eevee turny.
 Asura.Toxleh
user: Toxeus
By Asura.Toxleh 2013-11-18 19:50:31  
All I have to do it get Ice, Fire, and Thunder Fang on a good IV Eevee and I am set. maybe I'll even join the Eevee turny.

it's impossible he doesn't learn those egg moves

by breeding he only learns

captivate, charm, covet, curse, detect, endure, fake tears, flail, natural gift, stored power, synchronise, tickle, wish, yawn
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-18 20:06:23  
Do you need anticipation as well or just 4/6?
 Siren.Stunx
サーバ: Siren
user: Bungie
By Siren.Stunx 2013-11-18 20:17:13  
something i found that seemed cool, I saw it mentioned to be able to check iv's of eggs and possibly shinys.

Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/instacheck-hotspot-a-fast-pok%C3%A9mon-checker-for-xy.3492531/
 Asura.Toxleh
By Asura.Toxleh 2013-11-18 20:38:51  
ya that's been out since friday, have 2 perfect shiny pokemon so far from it, and i have helped 10+ people hatch shinies so far
 Siren.Stunx
By Siren.Stunx 2013-11-18 20:48:09  
Asura.Toxleh said: »
ya that's been out since friday, have 2 perfect shiny pokemon so far from it, and i have helped 10+ people hatch shinies so far

how exactly do you go about doing that?

nvm, found this

"Simply put, if a Pokémon's SV matches its trainer's SV, that Pokémon will be shiny.

How can we use this knowledge to our advantage?

Well, because the trainer SV is based on the trainer ID and secret ID, an egg's shininess is not determined until it hatches. That means all we need to do to hatch an egg shiny is to hatch it with the right person."
 Asura.Toxleh
By Asura.Toxleh 2013-11-18 21:17:41  
right, and there are databases for people on gamefaqs and reddit

reddit

GameFAQs
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2013-11-18 21:19:51  
Toxleh was kind enough to check my SV since the program has been acting odd for me (mostly me being durp a hurp about the en-tro-webz)

My SV is 3440 if anyone gets an egg with that SV.

EDIT: Been a while since I did a funny pic in here (pokemon related)

Asura.Toxleh
By Asura.Toxleh 2013-11-18 21:21:43  
the program sucks for me too, everytime i use it i have to like restart and hope it works again, it sucks lol
user: Dawnn
By Dawn Charis 2013-11-18 21:35:04  
so apparently my shiny value is 666
;_;
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2013-11-18 21:41:31  
Anyone have an Adamant pokemon with Synchronize I could borrow for a while? Want to exp grand my Lv1 pokemon now and thought I'd try for a shiny Trevenant in horde battles while I was at it. Will give it back later tonight or tomorrow if I see you on
 Siren.Stunx
By Siren.Stunx 2013-11-18 21:48:59  
anyone able to connect with me to tell me my info? i have it up an running. or is there a way i can check w/o entering a trade?

4038 5997 7970 my fc
 Asura.Toxleh
By Asura.Toxleh 2013-11-18 21:50:04  
nice, 3 shiny pokemon now, guy who had my breloom Shiny Value finally came online

so expect my fighting type team to be sporting a shiny breloom adamant with 31/31/31/x/31/31 ivs and technician ! lol
 Siren.Stunx
By Siren.Stunx 2013-11-18 22:03:26  
SID 318
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-18 22:21:25  
Meh, cheating to get shinies. I got my 4/6 Ralts legit! Proudest Pokemoment by far.
 Asura.Toxleh
By Asura.Toxleh 2013-11-18 22:42:35  
lol it feels like the age old question is windower cheating, it's not cheating, it's taking advantage of an aspect of the game.

besides you only say it's cheating because you have a shiny a legit way you're happy about, that's fine. im just taking advantage of this new system while it's around
 Asura.Toxleh
By Asura.Toxleh 2013-11-18 22:50:41  
besides i was actually going to give some away shiny anyway

just got a guy to respond about another female shroomish, just like the one above, and i have 2 shiny perfect female honedges with 31/31/31/x/31/0 stats, i was going to give one away too prolly
 Bahamut.Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2013-11-18 22:51:55  

Thanks for the help evolving my Magmar. I've decided to breed the fang moves onto a Shinx, cause Luxray's are cool. But first to breed the eevees to get the Ice and Fire fanges from their evolution.
[+]
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-18 22:56:27  
lol it feels like the age old question is windower cheating, it's not cheating, it's taking advantage of an aspect of the game.

besides you only say it's cheating because you have a shiny a legit way you're happy about, that's fine. im just taking advantage of this new system while it's around

If you are able to determine the secret values without the use of a third party tool/application then I would agree it is not cheating, if you can't then it is.

I would call this cheating whether I had gotten my shiny legit or not. Using a third party application to view otherwise unviewable data is not taking advantage of an aspect of the game, the code was meant to be secret, the shinies are meant to be rare, those are the aspects of the game.
 Asura.Toxleh
By Asura.Toxleh 2013-11-18 22:56:41  

Thanks for the help evolving my Magmar. I've decided to breed the fang moves onto a Shinx, cause Luxray's are cool. But first to breed the eevees to get the Ice and Fire fanges from their evolution.

i said this before eevee can't learn fang moves as egg moves, unless you mean level 1 of each type of eevee, then breed to luxray?

faster way would be to get a male granbull use move relearner to get all 3 fangs on him, then breed him to a female shinx and abra, kadabra, alakazam you have 3 elemental fangs on shinx
 Asura.Toxleh
By Asura.Toxleh 2013-11-18 22:59:31  

If you are able to determine the secret values without the use of a third party tool/application then I would agree it is not cheating, if you can't then it is.

I would call this cheating whether I had gotten my shiny legit or not. Using a third party application to view otherwise unviewable data is not taking advantage of an aspect of the game, the code was meant to be secret, the shinies are meant to be rare, those are the aspects of the game.

like i said to each his own, tons of people are pissed too specifically ones that have spent countless hours using masuda method or wild encounters trying to find a shiny of their choice, i never cared much about aesthetics of the game, i enjoy battling, so shiny is useless to me unless it's perfect. now i can make a shiny legit pokemon without too much issue, (besides tracking down someone with same SV as my perfect eggs), and (breeding forever to get perfect parents to yeild perfect eggs) so it's not all that simple anyway
First Page 2 3 ... 134 135 136 ... 224 225 226