フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » Pokemon City
Pokemon City
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 224 225 226
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2012-04-12 07:30:34  
Possible, like how Scald is Water yet burns. Dual-type moves would be sick though. I hope this version has more triple battles. I can do without rotation battles. Those things are 100% luck >_>
 Cerberus.Kalyna
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-04-12 07:31:41  
dual-type moves lol

that just sounds really ridiculous.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2012-04-12 07:41:35  
It happens all the time in anime. Why not in the game? Pokemon in dual battles fuse their moves together, such as Thunderbolt and Flamethrower. Why limit the game?
 Shiva.Galbir
サーバ: Shiva
user: galbir
By Shiva.Galbir 2012-04-12 07:42:55  
If duel type moves were added they would be pretty broken. If a mob has a duel type and is weak to one element and double weak to the other that's 2x and 4x in one attack or possibly 8x depending on how they factor in the multiple weaknesses.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2012-04-12 07:46:56  
Yes, but it could also cancel out very, very easily or do extremely low damage. They're freakin' legendaries, already broken.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-04-12 07:49:57  
that's like saying Pikachu's Thunderbolt made Onix faint in the anime so why not make thunder effective against rock.

lol

It would be cool to fuse but it'd make the game too broken, especially if people fuse something like a Fire + Fighting against something like a Ferrothorn. 6x damage. and I'm sure you can find more that can do 8x. It'd totally ruin competitive double battling.

edit: the only 8x I can find is Grass + Ice against Rock/Ground
 Shiva.Galbir
user: galbir
By Shiva.Galbir 2012-04-12 07:50:13  
Ramuh.Haseyo said: »
Yes, but it could also cancel out very, very easily or do extremely low damage. They're freakin' legendaries, already broken.

That's true would bring a bit of much needed tact to the game. Having a move that is only good if used on certain enemies.

Also as far as mixing attacks fusion bolt and fusion flare sort of do this but not really. Whichever attack is used second in a doubles battle gets 2x power so they become 200dmg moves.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-04-12 09:24:25  
Random question: Anybody here do the Dream World?

I need to figure out ways to up my DreamWorld Points lol
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2012-04-12 22:32:03  
Cerberus.Kalyna said: »
that's like saying Pikachu's Thunderbolt made Onix faint in the anime so why not make thunder effective against rock.

lol

Well no, because that had to do with the sprinklers >_> Also rock is normally effected by electric moves already.
They can totally make it so if it's raining, ground types can be effected by electric moves :P

I'm just trying to throw out any possible new ideas. I also would like what they do in the anime in terms of Gym leaders. Have special gym rules.

"Have to be Water type"
"Only can use 3 Pokemon"

Etc. I say bring more challenge.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
サーバ: Asura
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-04-12 22:43:09  
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-04-13 23:22:49  
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-04-14 21:55:46  
[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
サーバ: Asura
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-04-19 00:41:58  
[+]
 Shiva.Dourid
user: Dourid
By Shiva.Dourid 2012-04-19 01:00:29  
If there's a completely specific pokemon anyone is wanting for black & white, I can get you literally anything with any move, nature, ability, etc.

Just throw me a pm if you need anything~
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-04-26 12:46:36  
Time is running out for you to get the Mythical Pokémon Arceus, recently chosen as the Pokémon that fans most want to befriend!

Be sure to enter the password at the Pokémon Global Link to befriend the Level 100 Arceus today! Arceus was the winner of the recent vote to see which Pokémon the fans most wanted to befriend. You can participate even if you didn’t cast a vote, but time is running out: you have only until April 30th to befriend this awesome Pokémon. To befriend Arceus, use this special password at the Pokémon Global Link:

The password is: ARCEUSVOTE

Once you befriend the Mythical Pokémon, you can use Game Sync to bring it to your Pokémon Black Version or Pokémon White Version game! Visit the Pokémon Global Link today and befriend the Mythical Pokémon Arceus!

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/pgl_pokemon_vote_arceus_lastchance-2012-04-23/

-----------------------------------------------------------

25 Apr, 2012 in General

A new Pokémon-EX site featuring the Mythical Pokémon Darkrai is coming soon!

When Pokemon.com/EX is updated on May 9th, you can learn about the world of Darkrai, including highlights from the Mythical Pokémon’s history! Plus, find out how to get Darkrai via a Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection distribution event, watch a Pokémon movie feature, take a look at its upcoming appearance in the new Pokémon TCG expansion, and more!

The launch of the site coincides with the beginning of a distribution event to receive Darkrai in your Pokémon Black Version or Pokémon White Version game. This elusive Darkrai comes equipped with a set of powerful attacks and a nightmarish Ability! The distribution event is for a limited time only, so be sure to visit the site on May 9th to get all the details about Darkrai and how to get it!

May 9th also marks the launch of the new Pokémon TCG: Black & White—Dark Explorers expansion, featuring Darkrai-EX and an intimidating lineup of other Darkness-type Pokémon. Start preparing your next deck with the likes of Umbreon, Sableye, and Zoroark—and get ready to knock your opponent’s lights out! Plus, get details on new Pokémon-EX cards, including Tornadus-EX, Kyogre-EX, and Groudon-EX, all ready to inflict serious damage during your next battle.

While you’re on the updated Pokémon-EX site, watch Darkrai in the full-length feature film Pokémon: The Rise of Darkrai. See Darkrai battle Dialga and Palkia while Ash races to save a whole town from being thrown into another dimension!

Check out the movie, find out more about the Darkrai character distribution, and view Pokémon TCG: Black & White—Dark Explorers expansion cards only at Pokemon.com/EX beginning on May 9th!

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/ex_darkrai_site_coming_soon-2012-04-25/

-----------------

Just a friendly reminder.

(Basically, you have 4 days left for Arceus and May 9th you can get Darkrai)
[+]
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-05-03 11:51:33  
There's some fan-based rumors now that the Black and White series might become a trilogy, with the question on why they're making a sequel and the idea that Pokemon Black 3DS and Pokemon White 3DS might be already in the works.

Thoughts?
 Shiva.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Shiva.Leonkasai 2012-05-04 17:56:43  
Fan rumours pop up like weeds around the release of new games.
Until there's even a shred of evidence to back them up (how the story of BW2 ends should give us a hint if nothing else shows up before then), they should be ignored. :/

As to why they're making a sequel; it isn't the first time. Gold, Silver and Crystal were sequels to Red, Blue and Yellow after all, so why is it such a big deal this time around? The only difference this time is that they're not waiting until the next gen to continue the story.

Also, it'd be very unlike Game Freak to hop platforms mid-generation, so even if there is a third pair of games, I wouldn't expect them to be 3DS games. :x
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-05-04 18:11:54  
just kinda lame they are called B2/W2 instead of a new name
[+]
 Shiva.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
By Shiva.Leonkasai 2012-05-04 18:24:58  
Yeah, I was hoping it was just a code name when they were first announced, like how Gold and Silver were called Pokemon 2 during development.
Disappointed they haven't been changed. :<
 Remora.Morphius
サーバ: Remora
user: Morphius
By Remora.Morphius 2012-05-04 18:49:13  
Man, these game characters and pokemon look really really weird compared to what they did when I played xD

Back in my day...
 Phoenix.Fredjan
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2012-05-04 19:03:03  
Remora.Morphius said: »
Man, these game characters and pokemon look really really weird compared to what they did when I played xD

Back in my day...
^^^^^^^^^^^^
 Shiva.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
By Shiva.Leonkasai 2012-05-04 19:12:09  
Remora.Morphius said: »

Back in my day...
Player characters I'll agree with, but Pokemon have always looked weird. :p
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-05-08 06:42:00  
Pokemon look weird in the new gen?

(lol Even though I love Ditto, as a breeding ***)

Rule 34 is already in place for the Female MC (shocking right? /sarcasm)
 Shiva.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
By Shiva.Leonkasai 2012-05-10 11:06:45  
Stop the presses!
I actually got the Darkrai wonder card on my first try! :D
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-05-10 11:26:35  
i dont get it how do you get darkai?
 Shiva.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
By Shiva.Leonkasai 2012-05-10 11:28:11  
Mystery Gift via Nintendo WFC. :O
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-05-10 11:36:03  
was arceus on mistery gift as well? think i missed him :<
 Shiva.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
By Shiva.Leonkasai 2012-05-10 11:39:34  
Naw, Arceus was a Dream World pasword Pokemon. Password was ARCEUSVOTE.
You still missed it, though, sorry. :<
 Ramuh.Laffter
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-10 11:42:13  
I'm so behind on my Pokeymanz, I haven't had a DS in ages so I can't play Black/White and it runs crappy emulating on my PC. :|
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 224 225 226