フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » Pokemon City
Pokemon City
First Page 2 3 ... 128 129 130 ... 224 225 226
By tarupowa 2013-11-15 14:11:09  
Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie said: »
tarupowa said: »
Asura.Draus said: »
Does destiny knot work on just the single parent?

Yep. Had a female with terrible stats and a male from the same egg group with 5/6 perfect stats got all 5/6 from the father. That's super luck though. Usually you need to keep swapping the female until you get a male and a female with 5/6 for the best probability to getting 6/6.

Doesn't matter which parent holds the destiny knot.
btw, when u trade the fletchling think it could be a male missing S.atk? i read thats the best way to have it. i really appreciate that i get one either way! :D

That's how mine is. But I have to check them since the ones I have weren't perfect so you'll have to do some breeding. I'm sure I have one that's 5/6 missing Sp.Def which is still worth using.
as long as speed and attack are 31 i dont need to breed, thanks so much!
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-15 14:17:52  
Zygarde was the most underwhelming capture for me ever. First turn I threw an Ultra ball just to mess around and I ended up crit capturing it...

Some legendary.
[+]
By tarupowa 2013-11-15 14:36:49  
Zygarde was the most underwhelming capture for me ever. First turn I threw an Ultra ball just to mess around and I ended up crit capturing it...

Some legendary.
send me a trade when ya get home, think i could have one for my friend? doesnt matter iv's he just wants dream world lol
 Siren.Stunx
サーバ: Siren
user: Bungie
By Siren.Stunx 2013-11-15 14:44:52  
@ 225 eevee's atm.. im at the point where i get pissy every time i see one of these brown fkers
 Asura.Draus
サーバ: Asura
user: Draus
By Asura.Draus 2013-11-15 14:46:25  
Siren.Stunx said: »
@ 225 eevee's atm.. im at the point where i get pissy every time i see one of these brown fkers

Shiny?
 Siren.Stunx
サーバ: Siren
user: Bungie
By Siren.Stunx 2013-11-15 15:40:44  
yea, got 2 boxes full of 5/6's as well if anyone wants some. mostly missing either hp or speed though.
 Shiva.Zykei
サーバ: Shiva
user: Zykei
By Shiva.Zykei 2013-11-15 16:02:42  
Heh, I've temporarily stopped with trying for shiny Mawile @300 and did some battle maison instead. I got 3 flawless Adamant/intimidate and a ton of 31/31/31/X/31/31 out of it though... >.>

@Toxleh I'll take a Shroomish(f)~

My Mii is Meme and IGN is Milky
[+]
 Asura.Toxleh
サーバ: Asura
user: Toxeus
By Asura.Toxleh 2013-11-15 16:57:41  
Shiva.Zykei said: »
Heh, I've temporarily stopped with trying for shiny Mawile @300 and did some battle maison instead. I got 3 flawless Adamant/intimidate and a ton of 31/31/31/X/31/31 out of it though... >.>

@Toxleh I'll take a Shroomish(f)~

My Mii is Meme and IGN is Milky

ill trade you for a perfect 31/31/31/x/31/31 intimidate mawhile, lemme know your 3ds fc
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-15 17:08:27  
Sorry Flame, just got home now. Leave it to family who you haven't seen in a while to show up suddenly whenever you make plans...

Getting on just checking the IVs and marking them for you.

I'll trade you the 2 I have left. Apparently these are only 4/6 ; ; I thought I had 5/6s for you. Male one I have has 31 HP, ATT, DEF, Sp.Def and female I have is 31 ATT, DEF, Sp.Def,Speed
By tarupowa 2013-11-15 17:16:17  
Sorry Flame, just got home now. Leave it to family who you haven't seen in a while to show up suddenly whenever you make plans...

I'll trade you the 2 I have left. Apparently these are only 4/6 ; ; I thought I had 5/6s for you. Male one I have has 31 HP, ATT, DEF, Sp.Def and female I have is 31 ATT, DEF, Sp.Def,Speed
okay, well looks like i try to get a male with speed, they both have dream right? its still really awesome :D thanks! ill send u a trade. giving u a charmander that has outrage(if u wanna breed a good charizard) and a beautifly i caught in a friend safari for ur pokedex :D
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-15 17:17:50  

okay, well looks like i try to get a male with speed, they both have dream right? its still really awesome :D thanks! ill send u a trade. giving u a charmander that has outrage(if u wanna breed a good charizard) and a beautifly i caught in a friend safari for ur pokedex :D
Using them both as parents will ensure you get more Gale Wings babies with 5/6-6/6 stats
By tarupowa 2013-11-15 17:18:40  

Using them both as parents will ensure you get more Gale Wings babies with 5/6-6/6 stats
putting the speed power thing on the girl with make me get speed locked right?
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-15 17:19:48  
Correct. But you're better off putting both of them into the daycare with a Destiny Knot and an Everstone on one of them if you want to keep the Adamant nature.
By tarupowa 2013-11-15 17:22:03  
Correct. But you're better off putting both of them into the daycare with a Destiny Knot and an Everstone on one of them if you want to keep the Adamant nature.
oh okay, now ill check seribii for where to get those items lol, i dont do much breeding if ya cant tell. my team is stuff i caught in friend safari's or what people were giving away on here. thanks for the fletchlings, ill put them to good use! if u want them back after i can. that charmander has speed max btw, didnt check beautifly. and outrage can be passed as an egg move from him, i got it off a dragon type
By tarupowa 2013-11-15 18:08:31  
YES! wulfie ur birds got me a 5/ missing S.atk with adamant! PEEEERRFEEECT!
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-15 18:24:21  
Congrats! lol I just got a 6/6 Perfect Marill hehe now to hope he won't sex change when he evolves haha.
By tarupowa 2013-11-15 18:26:38  
Congrats! lol I just got a 6/6 Perfect Marill hehe now to hope he won't sex change when he evolves haha.
haha good luck, now i gotta EV train the fletchling, but im sure it wont be too bad
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-15 18:34:32  
haha good luck, now i gotta EV train the fletchling, but im sure it wont be too bad
Need Pokerus? I have like a whole box of infected Pokemon.

In case you don't know what it is it boosts EVs gained. What you can do is lets say for Fletchling you want Attack EVs. Have him hold the Power Anklet which gives an additional 4 Att EVs per mob. Now you need 2 things. 1 a pokemon with sweet scent so you can get into Horde Battles a 100% of the time. 2 a Pokemon with an attack that hits everything like Earthquake or Surf as examples. Now once the Pokerus spreads to your pokemon(only through battling with them in the party and the one you want to infect) it will gain 10 Att EVs per kill(as long as you are fighting something that gives 1 att EV like Scraggys in RT5) times that by the 5 you fight at a time that makes 50 Att EVs per kill :)

Let me know if you need one.
By tarupowa 2013-11-15 18:36:58  
Need Pokerus? I have like a whole box of infected Pokemon.

In case you don't know what it is it boosts EVs gained. What you can do is lets say for Fletchling you want Attack EVs. Have him hold the Power Anklet which gives an additional 4 Att EVs per mob. Now you need 2 things. 1 a pokemon with sweet scent so you can get into Horde Battles a 100% of the time. 2 a Pokemon with an attack that hits everything like Earthquake or Surf as examples. Now once the Pokerus spreads to your pokemon(only through battling with them in the party and the one you want to infect) it will gain 10 Att EVs per kill(as long as you are fighting something that gives 1 att EV like Scraggys in RT5) times that by the 5 you fight at a time that makes 50 Att EVs per kill :)

Let me know if you need one.
yea i know what it does, i have the speed anklet thing on so that he gets the right speed but i need a pokemon with pokerus cause im only getting the 25 instead of 50 without pokerus lol, if u could that'd be awesome!
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-15 18:44:02  
Sorry meant power bracer for att lol but your welcome :)
By tarupowa 2013-11-15 18:48:57  
Sorry meant power bracer for att lol but your welcome :)
i know how the dif items work for it, thanks for everything! this woulda taken forever lol
By tarupowa 2013-11-15 19:04:46  
damnit, im a dumbass....... it doesnt have its hidden ability. looks like i go breed another batch
By tarupowa 2013-11-15 19:17:11  
just got a 4/6 missing S.atk and hp, has hidden ability so im gonna go with it :D
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-15 19:19:35  
just got a 4/6 missing S.atk and hp, has hidden ability so im gonna go with it :D
I'd keep breeding for the 5/6 HP is nice to have could save you.

Trade me really quick I need to evolve this Kadabra. Just trade anything then trade it back please lol
By tarupowa 2013-11-15 19:24:34  

Trade me really quick I need to evolve this Kadabra. Just trade anything then trade it back please lol
im in battle maison ><
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-15 19:25:38  

im in battle maison ><
Whever you're out lol I'm in no rush I have all the time in the world.
By tarupowa 2013-11-15 19:26:17  

im in battle maison ><
kk, just send me one in like 40mins, trying to get points for the attack item, have speed not attack lol
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-15 19:27:47  

im in battle maison ><
kk, just send me one in like 40mins, trying to get points for the attack item, have speed not attack lol
I always found the Battle Institue in Lumiose city to be faster for BPs. Singles with no losses gives 13 BPs.
By tarupowa 2013-11-15 19:28:32  

im in battle maison ><
I always found the Battle Institue in Lumiose city to be faster for BPs. Singles with no losses gives 13 BPs.
:O
By tarupowa 2013-11-15 19:30:37  

im in battle maison ><
:O
either way imma stick with 4/6 for now, i hate breeding lol
First Page 2 3 ... 128 129 130 ... 224 225 226