Atma Of The Griffon's Claw Question

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Atma of the Griffon's Claw Question
Atma of the Griffon's Claw Question
By alas 2011-03-14 20:18:01  
Know I've been seeing some people touting this atma recently (think Dasva specifically), but wondering if there were any kind of numbers associated with it.

Basically what I'm looking to figure out is if it'll be worth using this over Voracious Violet with a true 5-hit (so I don't need the regain) on Widowmaker for Raging Rush. I'd log on and test it myself, but for obvious reasons that's not possible right now, so just looking for some feedback to mull over in the downtime.
 Fenrir.Gradd
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Gradd 2011-03-14 20:19:47  
Its a 20% boost to WS Damage.
[+]
By alas 2011-03-14 20:23:06  
Oh damn! Didn't realize it was that much. Bye bye VV, it was nice knowing you =D
 Bahamut.Dasva
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-14 20:23:07  
It's straight +20% ws dmg with 2hd weapon equipped. Well scythe and gswd skill too but yeah you don't care.

Usually not worth it except on brews and sometimes rng.

Kinda hard to do numbers without knowing your gear/atma setups. The str alone should up your RR by 7-10%. The double attack really need to know what else not to mention the increase in dps and ws frequency from both the double attack nad maybe the regain.. I'd say no
[+]
By alas 2011-03-14 20:40:51  
K here's the gear set I'm currently working with, some room for improvement, but not overly bad:

TP:

WS:

Sadly, I need 11 stp in gear on ws to maintain true 5hit (26 stp total). Will get a bit easier when I finally do some campaign and get a rose strap. Will be able to drop White Tathlum for Ravager's Orb and Hoard Ring for a Strigoi Ring.

Atma setup I'm questioning would be GC/RR/AoA
By alas 2011-03-14 20:46:49  
I'm also strongly considering redoing my Moonshade Earring as a regain piece to get rid of Attila's Earring and allow for missed 2nd/3rd hit on Raging Rush without messing up tp.