Minecraft Anyone?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » Minecraft anyone?
Minecraft anyone?
First Page 2 3 ... 25 26 27 ... 41 42 43
 Bismarck.Faelar
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-08-04 20:14:46  
Leviathan.Phenomena said: »
Just started minecraft and im lost. its fun but ive been just doing singleplayer. any plugins/mods that i can get for singleplayer?

Only useful one is TooManyItems, and I played with a Team Fortress Teleport Pad mod once, was pretty awesome.
 Fenrir.Tsuji
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Tsuji
By Fenrir.Tsuji 2012-08-04 20:23:16  
For single player, I would definitely recommend Rei's Minimap. Great little addition I think.
 Fenrir.Kuzuryu
user: demendred
By Fenrir.Kuzuryu 2012-08-04 20:39:35  
Minecraft is a pretty awesome game. The ability to create little towns, or build towns deep deep underground. It's understandable how one can loose track of time just trying to find those underground caves, not to mention trying to find lava beds.
By DuzellLevi 2012-08-04 20:48:15  
Fenrir.Kuzuryu said: »
Minecraft is a pretty awesome game. The ability to create little towns, or build towns deep deep underground. It's understandable how one can loose track of time just trying to find those underground caves, not to mention trying to find lava beds.
Cave exploring can take hours, the cave system under my first house on blackfrost i explored overe 20 hours as caves just kept connecting to more caves. Lava is easy to find though... usually when you dont want to find it *~Chibi trys to swim in lava*
 Leviathan.Phenomena
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-08-05 14:35:45  
i found a great cave last night... 2am. breached into 4 others with lave and waterfalls.. i made so much obsidian xD but had no diamond to dig it up with .... than died in lava and lost all my stuff.... that was 6am... went to bed after that xD
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-08-05 16:08:16  
Hmmm i tried download reis minimap but whenever i load the game i dont have the map... i believe i did everything right..

Downloaded modloader pasted it into .jar file (deleted inf file)
created a mods folder
downloaded reis minimap and pasted contents in the mods folder.

was that an out of date way to do it? should i use forge now? or did i just do it wrong? i dont black screen but i load up and have no map.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-08-05 16:20:53  
nevermind followed another tutorial and it works
 Leviathan.Omniflare
user: Akmsjb
By Leviathan.Omniflare 2012-08-05 16:25:29  
If you're using mods something I recommend looking at is Magic Launcher. Basically handles mod loading for you, so you don't have to touch your jar file. Lets you create multiple mod combinations, and checks for mod compatibility. Has a pretty simple interface as well.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-08-05 16:30:50  
when i search for magic launcher i only see it say for minecraft 1.2.5

does it not work for 1.3.1?

also i was able to install toomanyitems and reis minimap so far... i wanted battlegear but that doesnt work with 1.3.1 i guess so i didnt download it,
 Leviathan.Omniflare
By Leviathan.Omniflare 2012-08-05 16:35:28  
Here's the link to the post on it. I've been using it for 1.3.1 so should work fine. You'll probably want to have a clean jar if you end up using it, but it should still work if you don't want to.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-08-05 17:15:13  
Anyone know if you can play the aether on the 1.3.1 version? idk if i want to risk installing it if it wont work.
 Leviathan.Omniflare
By Leviathan.Omniflare 2012-08-05 17:43:16  
Looks like aether hasn't been updated since 1.0 so won't work on 1.3.1.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-08-05 21:19:26  
Any good news yet Gate? :D
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-08-05 21:48:18  
would it be better to downgrade to 1.2.5 and get the aether mod? or no? aether seems fun xD
 Leviathan.Omniflare
By Leviathan.Omniflare 2012-08-05 22:02:01  
You'd have to downgrade to 1.0 unfortunately :( I had played with the mod for a while when it came out and it was fun, but it also had a lot of bugs that I'm not sure were resolved or not.
 Fenrir.Kuzuryu
user: demendred
By Fenrir.Kuzuryu 2012-08-06 01:16:04  
DuzellLevi said: »
Cave exploring can take hours, the cave system under my first house on blackfrost i explored overe 20 hours as caves just kept connecting to more caves. Lava is easy to find though... usually when you dont want to find it *~Chibi trys to swim in lava*

I try and give creepers hugs, but They aren't really into that :/
[+]
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-08-07 08:29:05  
Playing on CheeseCraft (IP: play-cc.com) until Gate gets his server back up and running. If you see me on, gimme a shout and I'll show you around, and let you live in my place (under construction), which is safe and very well hidden.

They have a nice public mine/tree farm, basic economy (can sell stuff just by holding it and typing /sell hand), and a mob arena.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-08-07 18:58:42  
Bump, someone join me lol.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-08-08 11:57:40  
Bismarck.Faelar said: »
Playing on CheeseCraft (IP: play-cc.com) until Gate gets his server back up and running. If you see me on, gimme a shout and I'll show you around, and let you live in my place (under construction), which is safe and very well hidden.

They have a nice public mine/tree farm, basic economy (can sell stuff just by holding it and typing /sell hand), and a mob arena.

Gate said he wont be able to get the server up until sometime next month (bills suck lol), so as I said before, anyone who played on his server can join me on CheeseCraft until he gets his up again.

IP: play-cc.com

Look for me and I'll guide you, I'll be on for the next hour!
 Leviathan.Omniflare
By Leviathan.Omniflare 2012-08-08 12:01:18  
There anything they want/need us to do before hopping on the server? Considering getting on for a little bit.
 Carbuncle.Cardinalgate
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Cardinalgate 2012-08-08 12:12:33  
thx for the help faelar im really grateful

bills, 4 kids, gas life sucks hardcore everyone just hold out plz il get things under control
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-08-08 12:15:36  
Leviathan.Omniflare said: »
There anything they want/need us to do before hopping on the server? Considering getting on for a little bit.

Nah, you just hop on, read the rule wall sign alley, jump down a hole and your in.

Whats your name in-game? I'll greet you and show you around.
 Leviathan.Omniflare
By Leviathan.Omniflare 2012-08-08 12:17:25  
Ok I'll be on in a minute then, MC name is Akmsjb.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-08-08 12:18:05  
Leviathan.Omniflare said: »
Ok I'll be on in a minute then, MC name is Akmsjb.

Oh! I remember you now :D See ya in a few. Ill be the guy in WHM AF3 :P
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-08-08 16:05:08  
Ugh, my client took a dump, crashed and now I cant login >.>

Maybe later <.<
 Carbuncle.Snoochybooch
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Snoochybooch 2012-08-08 20:16:03  
I logged onto cheesecraft, I can only stay logged on for a few minutes before I get kicked/crash
By DuzellLevi 2012-08-09 03:01:37  
me and merru are both on the server, we spent the day reching 1.31 chunks and looking for a village near extreme hills, no luck yet.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-08-09 09:49:44  
Carbuncle.Snoochybooch said: »
I logged onto cheesecraft, I can only stay logged on for a few minutes before I get kicked/crash

O_o whats wrong?

me and merru are both on the server, we spent the day reching 1.31 chunks and looking for a village near extreme hills, no luck yet.

I've yet to find a single NPC village.

Working on my ProBuilder creation. ALmost done, Did 2 ranks in 1 day, almost a 3rd xD
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-08-09 15:35:36  
Still working on my Pro Build, but I'm starting my Expert build. It's going to be a replica of this:
By DuzellLevi 2012-08-09 16:07:55  
Bismarck.Faelar said: »
Carbuncle.Snoochybooch said: »

O_o whats wrong?

I've yet to find a single NPC village.

Working on my ProBuilder creation. ALmost done, Did 2 ranks in 1 day, almost a 3rd xD
Actually the area you joined us at is a NPC village, only 2 buildings though, thats why the cobblestone is blocking the doors, to protect them.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 25 26 27 ... 41 42 43