What Will You Do While FFXI Is Off For Week + ?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » What will you do while FFXI is off for Week + ?
What will you do while FFXI is off for Week + ?
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21
By Artemicion 2011-03-13 06:46:26  
Ramuh.Attribute said:
Sadly enough I've never played Chrono Trigger or ANY Zelda games.. Yes I know i'm prolly missing some of the best. My Ex tried a million times to get me to play Trigger.

Trigger is amazing. Don't you dare play Chrono Cross prior to beating Trigger, or else you're in for a gigantic mindfuck of epic proportions. Which would probably happen even if you beat Trigger first lol.
By Artemicion 2011-03-13 06:47:06  
Ragnarok.Tuvae said:
I just got out the n64 with Goldeneye, might go through Ocarina of time. Never could get a grip of it, i always got bored at the Deku tree xD lol maybe with a week of nothing ill actually go through it...

You can get the three medallions in like... 2-3 hours. Once you're adult link the game is much more fun and open.
 Phoenix.Amael
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Amael 2011-03-13 06:47:58  

I think im gonna play this again ^^
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-13 06:48:17  
I actually really feel like playing Windwaker atm too.
 Ramuh.Attribute
サーバ: Ramuh
user: XGP0001
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-03-13 06:48:53  
Katamari! Make a giant ball of just little girls.
By Artemicion 2011-03-13 06:49:48  
Phoenix.Amael said:

OMG, I remember playing this from some demo disc in one of those playstation magazines back in the day. It was lots of fun and really lulzy. I'd love to play that game again even if I don't understand a single thing going on in it.
 Phoenix.Amael
By Phoenix.Amael 2011-03-13 06:50:19  
Artemicion said:
Ramuh.Attribute said:
Sadly enough I've never played Chrono Trigger or ANY Zelda games.. Yes I know i'm prolly missing some of the best. My Ex tried a million times to get me to play Trigger.

Trigger is amazing. Don't you dare play Chrono Cross prior to beating Trigger, or else you're in for a gigantic mindfuck of epic proportions. Which would probably happen even if you beat Trigger first lol.
I finished trigger twice a few years ago, early ending and ultimate ending. But I dont like to play/see continuations if my mind is not refreshed.
 Ramuh.Attribute
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-03-13 06:51:14  
Meh I just like Cross. Its to late for me now to go back and try Trigger.
 Phoenix.Amael
By Phoenix.Amael 2011-03-13 06:51:23  
Artemicion said:
Phoenix.Amael said:

OMG, I remember playing this from some demo disc in one of those playstation magazines back in the day. It was lots of fun and really lulzy. I'd love to play that game again even if I don't understand a single thing going on in it.
Ore no Ryori I um.... got the digital version ^^;
By Artemicion 2011-03-13 06:53:03  
Ramuh.Attribute said:

You'll feel much much more fulfilled if you beat Trigger then play Cross.
At first they seem completely independent of each other, then just before the second disc your brain will turn into scrambled eggs by how everything comes together in one giant clusterfuck of craziness.

Chrono Cross in a nutshell. Sorry Jackie Chan.
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-13 06:55:45  
I've never played Trigger or Cross.

On my to do list eventually.
 Ramuh.Attribute
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-03-13 06:56:07  
TBH I don't remember getting midfucked my fist play through. But I do remember the awesome music with the Diary when you start it up and the guy in the tree saying "Halt there ghost boy".. Auto loved the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFiSb9SBOW0

I have this set for all of my FFXI BCNM 40/60 etc music.
 Titan.Xairu
サーバ: Titan
user: Xairu
By Titan.Xairu 2011-03-13 06:57:03  
Artemicion said:
Ramuh.Attribute said:
You'll feel much much more fulfilled if you beat Trigger then play Cross. At first they seem completely independent of each other, then just before the second disc your brain will turn into scrambled eggs by how everything comes together in one giant clusterfuck of craziness. Chrono Cross in a nutshell. Sorry Jackie Chan.
Everybody I know tells me the same thing.. I've played Trigger through probably 30 times... never touched Cross. Probably never will.

Guile?? wtf
 Ifrit.Elmodfz
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Elmodfz
By Ifrit.Elmodfz 2011-03-13 06:57:16  
Erm well probably start and finish the small mountain of uni work I have to do by the end of March. That would be the sensible option, and now I have no FFXI to distract me for at least a week it should be do-able.

I've also started learning Japanese so it gives me time to concentrate on that too.

May play some other games but uni work really has to come first lol.
 Phoenix.Amael
By Phoenix.Amael 2011-03-13 06:57:24  
I got Vagrant Story sitting somewhere in my external drive, i played for a bit but inono :\
I might get wild arms or replay Mario RPG, too many options!!!!
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-13 06:58:53  
Wild arms 2 ftw :)
[+]
 Ramuh.Attribute
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-03-13 06:59:12  
I don't know if Trigger has one but my favorite aspect of Cross was the "Time Egg" of New Game+. Fast forward and rewind through the entire game as you play. *** sickness.
 Titan.Xairu
By Titan.Xairu 2011-03-13 06:59:41  
Speaking of Wild Arms I bought WA3 and Suikoden 4 a while back and haven't ever started those yet... hmm..
By Artemicion 2011-03-13 06:59:48  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
I've never played Trigger or Cross.

On my to do list eventually.

Trigger was a classic piece that delved into a subject many attempt, but few succeed in; that being time travel.
It seems silly and whimsical at first, but quickly becomes more complex and dire when the consequences of actions taken before and after certain events in specific periods of time compound into something very dynamic and exciting.
Not to mention there's like over 10+ endings for Chrono Trigger, and the proper one is absolutely magnificent. There are also several endings to Cross, but only two exist to my knowledge.

Either way, Cross will totally *** with your head as it goes into a deeper and more scientific approach of parallel universes.
Get engulfed by a tidal wave and wake up in a world where you died as an 8 year old to which you visit your own grave. Crazy!
 Phoenix.Amael
By Phoenix.Amael 2011-03-13 07:02:56  
Titan.Xairu said:
Speaking of Wild Arms I bought WA3 and Suikoden 4 a while back and haven't ever started those yet... hmm..
Got Suikoden 1 and 2 too XD
My Motto: Connection not downloading something is Bandwidth being wasted!
 Titan.Xairu
By Titan.Xairu 2011-03-13 07:06:55  
Phoenix.Amael said:
Titan.Xairu said:
Got Suikoden 1 and 2 too XD My Motto: Connection not downloading something is Bandwidth being wasted!
I feel bad, I've never played Suikoden 2. Everybody always says it's the best.. and wouldn't you know.. it's also the most expensive.

I got the 1st Suikoden at a pawn shop for like 5 dollars years ago, and had to replace it last year, ebay 9 dollars. . . Suikoden 2, 100-300 dollars.

fml
By Artemicion 2011-03-13 07:08:27  
Phoenix.Amael said:
Titan.Xairu said:

Heh I like that philosophy, but I don't think bandwidth works the same way as CPU clock cycles work. You're only provided what you use per ISP limitations. Heck, some ISPs, especially mobile ones have strict bandwidth limitations per up and download each month.
 Phoenix.Amael
By Phoenix.Amael 2011-03-13 07:08:30  
Titan.Xairu said:
Phoenix.Amael said:
Titan.Xairu said:
Got Suikoden 1 and 2 too XD My Motto: Connection not downloading something is Bandwidth being wasted!
I feel bad, I've never played Suikoden 2. Everybody always says it's the best.. and wouldn't you know.. it's also the most expensive.

I got the 1st Suikoden at a pawn shop for like 5 dollars years ago, and had to replace it last year, ebay 9 dollars. . . Suikoden 2, 100-300 dollars.

fml
Torrent?
 Quetzalcoatl.Kanjirou
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Kanjirou
By Quetzalcoatl.Kanjirou 2011-03-13 07:09:11  
BBCBreaking at Twitter said:
1159: Tokyo Electric says planned power outage to last till end of April, according to Kyodo news.

Probably gonna be off for longer than a week :|
By Artemicion 2011-03-13 07:11:23  
Quetzalcoatl.Kanjirou said:
BBCBreaking at Twitter said:
1159: Tokyo Electric says planned power outage to last till end of April, according to Kyodo news.

Probably gonna be off for longer than a week :|

Looks like I'll be catching up on all my neglected single player games.
 Phoenix.Amael
By Phoenix.Amael 2011-03-13 07:11:25  
Artemicion said:
Phoenix.Amael said:
Titan.Xairu said:

Heh I like that philosophy, but I don't think bandwidth works the same way as CPU clock cycles work. You're only provided what you use per ISP limitations. Heck, some ISPs, especially mobile ones have strict bandwidth limitations per up and download each month.
Who says its my connection? :3
Also here in PR the main telephone company has no caps on downloads at the moment. AT&T has just became the dominant mobile company and it has introduced bandwidth caps to our market, and I fear the other ISP copying this business model.
 Titan.Xairu
By Titan.Xairu 2011-03-13 07:12:51  
Phoenix.Amael said:
Titan.Xairu said:
Phoenix.Amael said:
Titan.Xairu said:
I feel bad, I've never played Suikoden 2. Everybody always says it's the best.. and wouldn't you know.. it's also the most expensive. I got the 1st Suikoden at a pawn shop for like 5 dollars years ago, and had to replace it last year, ebay 9 dollars. . . Suikoden 2, 100-300 dollars. fml
Torrent?
I like to own the actual game, to go with the recent Chrono discussion as well, I came upon Trigger in not a gamestop but somethin like cd tradepost game edition in the states once... they had 200 dollars on it, no box, booklet nothing.. just the cartridge... hell with them lol.
By Artemicion 2011-03-13 07:14:27  
Phoenix.Amael said:

Who says its my connection? :3
Ohohohohoho!

Phoenix.Amael said:
Also here in PR the main telephone company has no caps on downloads at the moment. AT&T has just became the dominant mobile company and it has introduced bandwidth caps to our market, and I fear the other ISP copying this business model.

Yeah, ISPs are becoming less and less forgiving and open to their customers when it comes to services available. Honestly if this trend of business options spreads among more corporations, it won't be long til we see a decline in net neutrality.
If you don't know what that means...
 Phoenix.Amael
By Phoenix.Amael 2011-03-13 07:14:47  
Titan.Xairu said:
I like to own the actual game, to go with the recent Chrono discussion as well, I came upon Trigger in not a gamestop but somethin like cd tradepost game edition in the states once... they had 200 dollars on it, no box, booklet nothing.. just the cartridge... hell with them lol.

I rather get the experience of playing it and not wondering how good is and not being able to get it cuz its at a ridiculous price.
 Phoenix.Amael
By Phoenix.Amael 2011-03-13 07:16:21  
Artemicion said:

<3 <3
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21