What Will You Do While FFXI Is Off For Week + ?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » What will you do while FFXI is off for Week + ?
What will you do while FFXI is off for Week + ?
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21
 Leviathan.Amazedmc
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: amazedmc
By Leviathan.Amazedmc 2011-03-13 06:28:53  
i tried to logg in the third time now >.>

guess i'll gonna clean my Flat,
maybe plug in my Ps2 again for some good ol' Games fun
 Ramuh.Attribute
サーバ: Ramuh
user: XGP0001
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-03-13 06:30:09  
Hmm ok its not his theme song apparently. Hmm I have to find it. His theme is just the piano one, i'm looking for the one with the beat from your video. I have the MP3 but I renamed it.
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-13 06:30:45  
Artemicion said:
Yeah, the ending was great, but the final boss seemed abrupt and obscure. Kuja vanishes, and OHAI IM GOD THAT WANTS NOTHING TO EXIST, FIGHT ME :D

It made sense to me. I mean when I first went into memoria I assumed that there was a guardian for it. I guess I was never that surprised by Necron.

Kuja was good at the end of FFIX too, I was always confused as to why he was so evil in dissidia.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-13 06:31:02  
Ramuh.Attribute said:
Hmm ok its not his theme song apparently. Hmm I have to find it. His theme is just the piano one, i'm looking for the one with the beat from your video. I have the MP3 but I renamed it.

Desert palace theme
 Asura.Kazaki
サーバ: Asura
user: Kazaki
By Asura.Kazaki 2011-03-13 06:31:33  
I'm going to become a pro at Starcraft 2. Brb.

(Edit: "Your mum." "You're wrong." If you're going to correct people at least get it right.)
By Artemicion 2011-03-13 06:31:53  
Ramuh.Attribute said:

I have the official FFIX piano collections album, and it sounds significantly better. Just not easy to locate via youtube.
If you want a copy, feel free to contact me via any medium I have listed on my profile thingy.
 Titan.Xairu
サーバ: Titan
user: Xairu
By Titan.Xairu 2011-03-13 06:31:54  
Fenrir.Enternius said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Titan.Xairu said:
Ragnarok.Tuvae said:
Ramuh.Attribute said:
I'm downloading .ISO of FFVIII and IX. Ill just replay them again so I can get raped by Ozma 15 times.
lol I might go back to VIII on ps1, but not 9 x.X only thing i liked in that game was the chocobo hot and cold game xD
Boo, FF9 was good times. Only thing I disliked woz missing 1 or 2 daggers and not having a Trance move over it, and the worst ending cg of the series.
wat
I agree with Flion for once. FF9 had the best ending of the series in my opinion. At least, the cutscene part. Necron was dumb.
Idk I just thought the ending was a big letdown. I liked the game so much then all I got woz that... *shrug*
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-13 06:32:08  
Actually my mistake.

Immoral Melody

Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-13 06:33:36  
Well actually both me and Arte are right. That theme is the Desert palace theme, but my version is the late game Kuja theme
By Artemicion 2011-03-13 06:34:41  
Yeah there's a whole bunch of variations revolving around that melody.
From simplistic sullen piano, to a more elegant and orchestral version ala Immoral Melody. Also there's the badass Dark Messenger battle theme at the very end.
 Ramuh.Attribute
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-03-13 06:35:12  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Actually my mistake.

Immoral Melody

Artemicion posted his actual theme which is awesome as well. This is the one I meant though. Love this song.. Its like his sadness with the piano, and his hate with the beat.
 Ramuh.Attribute
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-03-13 06:36:24  
OMFG hurry up and download now you *** slow *** non seeded torrent.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-13 06:36:30  
I have the OST on actual CD, and I have a copy of the piano version.

I completed the game pretty recently so it's pretty fresh in my mind atm. Awesome game, so glad I used Amarant again.

My favourite song from FF9 was either "You're not alone" or "Assault of the silver dragon"
 Ramuh.Attribute
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-03-13 06:37:23  
I love Eiko with Tiger Racket. Her Holys are godly. She is by far my favorite character.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-13 06:39:11  
My team was Zidane, Vivi, Steiner and Amarant.

Used Zidane as damage, Vivi as primary healer w/ Doomsday, Steiner as damage with shock seeing as he has a license to do 9999 and Amarant as healer, damage and MP refiller.

In my past game I used Quina in place of Amarant and s/he was awesome too with mighty guard and angel snack.
 Ramuh.Attribute
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-03-13 06:40:01  
Also WTF is up with my new PC?? I'm 95% sure my old PC would read PSX games with Emulators but this one wont.. Hmm.. Stuck with ISO torrents.
By Artemicion 2011-03-13 06:40:38  
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I completed the game pretty recently so it's pretty fresh in my mind atm. Awesome game, so glad I used Amarant again.

My favourite song from FF9 was either "You're not alone" or "Assault of the silver dragon"

As depressing as FF7's great northern crater song that played on the overworld post summoning of the meteor, nothing beats the desolation and hopelessness of the return of the evil mist.

Man I miss Nobuo...
 Titan.Xairu
サーバ: Titan
user: Xairu
By Titan.Xairu 2011-03-13 06:40:39  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
My team was Zidane, Vivi, Steiner and Amarant. Used Zidane as damage, Vivi as primary healer w/ Doomsday, Steiner as damage with shock seeing as he has a license to do 9999 and Amarant as healer, damage and MP refiller. In my past game I used Quina in place of Amarant and s/he was awesome too with mighty guard and angel snack.
Quina woz the ***. Zidane/Freya/Amarant/Quina ftw
 Ramuh.Attribute
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-03-13 06:42:00  
I also used Zidane, Vivi, Eiko and Freya. Alot of times though I would replace Freya with Steiner. I never lost a fight in that game except Ozma. But i'm pretty sure Ozma is a 50/50 win or lose. Its all in the Doomsday and Confuse lands.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-13 06:42:12  
You could burn the image off of a PS1 disk and run it through an emulator.
 Ramuh.Attribute
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-03-13 06:43:05  
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I can't. What i'm saying is this PC can't read a disc at all in the drive.
 Phoenix.Amael
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amael 2011-03-13 06:43:08  
Cheap Xbox 360 games or emulating FFIX and finally finishing it, or 8 or 7 or 6 or Chrono Trigger and then CHrono Cross. Or Perfect Dark Zero, or more oblivion.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-13 06:43:59  
Artemicion said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

As depressing as FF7's great northern crater song that played on the overworld post summoning of the meteor, nothing beats the desolation and hopelessness of the return of the evil mist.

Man I miss Nobuo...

Oh for sure. I remember trying to finish the coffee minigame after coming back from Terra with that music playing, and you find out Morrid was dead. I was actually pretty darn sad. The whole theme mixed with the new monsters was creepy and depressing.
By Artemicion 2011-03-13 06:44:18  
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Speaking of which. Flion, know of a good freeware that I can make ISOs and BINs off discs? I better start making backups of my PSX discs before time or scratches bring about irreversible damage and irreplaceable games of greatness.

Think Alcohol 120% is best, but that costs moneys :(
 Quetzalcoatl.Dijana
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Dijana
By Quetzalcoatl.Dijana 2011-03-13 06:44:19  
Turn on my 360, some other mmos, my DS, maybe my friend's wii I hijacked...they'll all last for about 5 mins before Im laying on my bed complaining about how bored I am.

Otherwise, maybe look for a job finally >.> Savings wont last forever
 Ramuh.Attribute
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-03-13 06:44:48  
Sadly enough I've never played Chrono Trigger or ANY Zelda games.. Yes I know i'm prolly missing some of the best. My Ex tried a million times to get me to play Trigger.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-13 06:45:10  
Ramuh.Attribute said:
I also used Zidane, Vivi, Eiko and Freya. Alot of times though I would replace Freya with Steiner. I never lost a fight in that game except Ozma. But i'm pretty sure Ozma is a 50/50 win or lose. Its all in the Doomsday and Confuse lands.

if you're adequately protected from shadow, comet is his most threatening move. It can turn it from all dandy to ***in seconds.
 Phoenix.Amael
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amael 2011-03-13 06:45:18  
Quetzalcoatl.Dijana said:
Turn on my 360, some other mmos, my DS, maybe my friend's wii I hijacked...they'll all last for about 5 mins before Im laying on my bed complaining about how bored I am.

^This
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-13 06:45:47  
Artemicion said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Speaking of which. Flion, know of a good freeware that I can make ISOs and BINs off discs? I better start making backups of my PSX discs before time or scratches bring about irreversible damage and irreplaceable games of greatness.

Think Alcohol 120% is best, but that costs moneys :(

Yeah I *ahem* pirated Alcahol 120% to do mine.
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2011-03-13 06:46:07  
I just got out the n64 with Goldeneye, might go through Ocarina of time. Never could get a grip of it, i always got bored at the Deku tree xD lol maybe with a week of nothing ill actually go through it...
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21