To Asura.Yunalaysca

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Dasva
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-11 21:49:52  
If I was a sam I'd use store tp atmas. I heard you can make a 3 hit build with them...
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-11 21:50:10  
is zanshin involved????

Post deleted by User.
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-03-11 21:52:21  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
+1ed

Just for making me lol.

all i know is that i could beat the living ***out of all those dudes in the ss's with a shinai in ballista, they're that turruble (except perhaps stig, just because i'm a nice guy), but i digress, for ballista is yet another thing outside of abyssea, see: irrelevant
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-11 21:52:42  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
is zanshin involved????
Actually a sam could make a 3 hit without zanshin...
 Asura.Matzilla
サーバ: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-03-11 21:54:05  
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Matzilla
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-03-11 21:55:15  
andylynn being andylynn
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-11 21:55:36  
With futsuno mitama and 3 store tp atmas and merits of course would only need another 54 store tp

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-03-11 21:57:10  
So, besides asking the wrong people about atma.
whats the backstory?
By Wafflechan 2011-03-11 21:58:12  
Wafflechan said:
Asura.Matzilla said:
Wafflechan said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Because I could only care enough to ask, but not read back through something else.. What was Yunalaysca wrong about?!
I quote: "you main a 2h class and dont use it for DPS?" and "thf and nin cant DD" Basically saying sam, war, drg, drk etc should stick to normal hits, and not focus on ws damage; and those who have great damage with auto attacking are lousy DDs.
You got trolled hard brah but seriously you mos def skimmed or misunderstood what was said so please shut the ***up your track record for intelligence is not very good so I'm going to assume youre just a dumb
Yeah, spouting logical fallacy and then resorting to 'i wuz trollin fer lulz." isn't really an excuse for stupidity. Before calling someone out on unintelligence, please look up what a period and a run on sentence is. (inb4appealtogrammarcliche)
Why do you suck so much ***? Just wondering,
Why be an unnecessary *** in every post? We do it because we can.
[+]
 Asura.Xenophire
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-03-11 21:58:53  
Wafflechan said:
Wafflechan said:
Asura.Matzilla said:
Wafflechan said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Because I could only care enough to ask, but not read back through something else.. What was Yunalaysca wrong about?!
I quote: "you main a 2h class and dont use it for DPS?" and "thf and nin cant DD" Basically saying sam, war, drg, drk etc should stick to normal hits, and not focus on ws damage; and those who have great damage with auto attacking are lousy DDs.
You got trolled hard brah but seriously you mos def skimmed or misunderstood what was said so please shut the ***up your track record for intelligence is not very good so I'm going to assume youre just a dumb
Yeah, spouting logical fallacy and then resorting to 'i wuz trollin fer lulz." isn't really an excuse for stupidity. Before calling someone out on unintelligence, please look up what a period and a run on sentence is. (inb4appealtogrammarcliche)
Why do you suck so much ***? Just wondering,
Why be an unnecessary *** in every post? We do it because we can.
Why create a thread for stupid *** ***like this? We do it because we can.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-03-11 21:59:11  
Asura.Ludoggy said:
whats the backstory?

^

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Wafflechan 2011-03-11 22:02:32  
Asura.Ludoggy said:
So, besides asking the wrong people about atma. whats the backstory?
yuna: "you have alot to learn if you think 2h jobs do spike damage"
"thf and nin can't DD"
"you main a 2h job yet dont think its used for DPS?"
"nin and dnc can attack fast but they are horrible DPS"

Then every retard and troll comes out from under their bridges, and voila. You have ***storm of idiotic, uncomprehendable proportions.

She thinks all sam should do is aim for DPS, sam is actually a good dps and doesnt need aftermath to be considered worthwhile, and that every sam should use VV RR apoc. Every other Masa sam in PJ disagrees.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-03-11 22:03:44  
[+]
By Wafflechan 2011-03-11 22:03:48  
Quote:
Why create a thread for stupid *** ***like this? We do it because we can.
If its such stupid ***, why the *** post in it? Are you as equally *** stupid as you claim my OP is?
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-03-11 22:04:08  
What is this entire thread about? Is it anything more than trying to be an elitist/butthurt (if it's not, I really don't care to understand).

You'll have to forgive me for not knowing what all this Atma ***is about, I quit shortly before they were introduced.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-11 22:04:11  
OH snap... I think sam can make a 2 hit build with ito... yep sams should use 3 store tp atmas
 Asura.Matzilla
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-03-11 22:04:32  
I think andylynn believes that while sucking *** at ffxi if they ask a bunch of people a bunch of dumbass questions and then rage on the ones that call them a dumbass they appear to not suck so bad but yea being a retard doesnt help :(
[+]
 Bahamut.Aeronis
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2011-03-11 22:04:32  
Wafflechan said:
Every other Masa sam in PJ disagrees.
I would say a good 95% of Masamune owners are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Wafflechan 2011-03-11 22:06:24  
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
What is this entire thread about? Is it anything more than trying to be an elitist/butthurt (if it's not, I really don't care to understand). You'll have to forgive me for not knowing what all this Atma ***is about, I quit shortly before they were introduced.
Elitist w/ no experience in job telling someone with some experience in job they dont know what theyre talking about, and people with relatively good experience in the job contradict her opinion. Everyone here is throwing a *** fit for no apparent reason?
[+]
 Asura.Matzilla
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-03-11 22:07:36  
Wafflechan said:
What is this entire thread about? Is it anything more than trying to be an elitist/butthurt (if it's not, I really don't care to understand). You'll have to forgive me for not knowing what all this Atma ***is about, I quit shortly before they were introduced.
Elitist w/ no experience in job telling someone with some experience in job they dont know what theyre talking about, and people with relatively good experience in the job contradict her opinion. Everyone here is throwing a *** fit for no apparent reason?

I see no bitchfit, I just see you

and you are absolutely HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, go back to runescape
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Wafflechan 2011-03-11 22:08:25  
Asura.Matzilla said:
Wafflechan said:
I see no bitchfit, I just see you and you are absolutely HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, go back to runescape
Congratulations on proper use of you are! You learned something from the thread!
[+]
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-03-11 22:08:40  
GUIZ SAM IS THE BEST THING EVER!

:(
[+]
 Asura.Matzilla
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-03-11 22:09:43  
Wafflechan said:
Asura.Matzilla said:
Wafflechan said:
I see no bitchfit, I just see you and you are absolutely HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, go back to runescape
Congratulations on proper use of you are! You learned something from the thread!
where did I use it wrong? lol