Who's Your Favourite On Shiva?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » Who's your favourite on shiva?
Who's your favourite on shiva?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Shiva.Cybermario
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Cybermario 2011-06-06 12:49:28  
Shiva.Ashmulder said:
Wow the moderator s wrath has hit thsi thread...shame i missed all the good stuff.
ah indeed, miseed it too.
By Derfthegalka 2011-06-09 13:58:57  
Shiva.Cybermario said:
Shiva.Ashmulder said:
Wow the moderator s wrath has hit thsi thread...shame i missed all the good stuff.
ah indeed, miseed it too.

WELL IT SURE WASNT SOMETHUN I DONE DIDS o_____O CUZ I AM A GOOD OLE GALKERS WHO GIVES PRESSYS TO GOOD GOIS AND GURLIES YO
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2011-06-09 14:26:31  
I'm going to tell you what I really think, this Removed by moderator is getting Removed by moderator evertime someone Removed by moderator then somone else Removed by moderator these Removed by moderator come along and Removed by moderator. And you know what else? Removed by moderator!!!! It makes me feel like Removed by moderator and Removed by moderatorRemoved by moderator in the Removed by moderator with no lube! Buncha Removed by moderator!!! Yeah, that's what they are a bunch of Removed by moderator Removed by moderator Removed by moderator!!!

This post is pending further moderation
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Deadlydiva
By Shiva.Deadlydiva 2011-06-09 14:43:39  
Awww most of the comments been removed ; ; there goes freedom of speech =D
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2011-06-09 14:58:11  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Please stop already, this is a horrible argument and it's been killed countless times here

Just another lame attempt by me to be funny for my own amusement. I forgot about your tragic accident man, sorry.
[+]
 Shiva.Ashmulder
user: AshMulder
By Shiva.Ashmulder 2011-06-09 15:14:13  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Shiva.Nikolce said:
More tired rhetoric
Please stop already, this is a horrible argument and it's been killed countless times here

More importantly why is a bismarck fellow interrested in our little pitiful server?
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2011-06-09 15:18:39  
Shiva.Ashmulder said:
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Shiva.Nikolce said:
More tired rhetoric
More importantly why is a bismarck fellow interrested in our little pitiful server?

He's been stalking me for a year and half
By Derfthegalka 2011-06-09 15:24:14  
Shiva.Deadlydiva said:

OAH WELL BRODER DERS ALWAYS BG... OH WAIT MAH BAD! O__________O

Post deleted by User.
By Derfthegalka 2011-06-09 16:22:33  
Shiva.Nikolce said:
I'm going to tell you what I really think, this Removed by moderator is getting Removed by moderator evertime someone Removed by moderator then somone else Removed by moderator these Removed by moderator come along and Removed by moderator. And you know what else? Removed by moderator!!!! It makes me feel like Removed by moderator and Removed by moderatorRemoved by moderator in the Removed by moderator with no lube! Buncha Removed by moderator!!! Yeah, that's what they are a bunch of Removed by moderator Removed by moderator Removed by moderator!!!

This post is pending further moderation

OAH I GOT DIS! Removed by moderator O_______________O WTRemoved by moderator HEY BRORemoved by moderator! ANYONE GOTES SOME Removed by moderator DERF INVITES YA TO BE Removed by moderator
 Ramuh.Krizz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-06-09 16:24:42  
/sigh
 Shiva.Ashmulder
By Shiva.Ashmulder 2011-06-09 16:27:34  
I wish i had a stalker.
By Inuyasha 2011-06-09 16:43:52  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
/sigh
Inuyasha seems to want to cheer someone up badly
 Shiva.Deadlydiva
By Shiva.Deadlydiva 2011-06-09 16:45:22  
Derfthegalka said:
Shiva.Deadlydiva said:
OAH WELL BRODER DERS ALWAYS BG... OH WAIT MAH BAD! O__________O
BG?
 Shiva.Deadlydiva
By Shiva.Deadlydiva 2011-06-09 16:46:42  
Shiva.Ashmulder said:
I wish i had a stalker.
I'm stalking you right now in Port Jueno =D
By Derfthegalka 2011-06-09 17:42:10  
Shiva.Deadlydiva said:
Shiva.Ashmulder said:
I wish i had a stalker.

I DUNNO BRODERS DONE STALKIN DERFIE.... ITS ALMOST LIKE I AM FAMUOLY HANDSUME ANDS GIVE PRESSYS TO THE GOOD BOIS AND GURLIES WHO BE NICEE AND NOT NOTIE LIKE FLIONHEARTS YO :P
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-06-09 17:44:54  
You are banned from BG aren't you

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Ashmulder
By Shiva.Ashmulder 2011-06-09 18:33:37  
Shiva.Deadlydiva said:
Shiva.Ashmulder said:
I wish i had a stalker.

creepy, yet nice.
 Shiva.Khimaira
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2011-06-09 18:34:36  
Shiva.Ashmulder said:
Shiva.Deadlydiva said:
Shiva.Ashmulder said:
I wish i had a stalker.

creepy, yet nice.

Lucky!
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2011-06-10 09:18:10  
Shiva.Deadlydiva said:

By Derfthegalka 2011-06-10 16:16:20  
YO MAN I NEED A NEW STALKER! WUT BRODER I CAN CALL MAH FAVORITES ON SHIVERS SO I CAN GETS ONES? O___________________________________O
[+]
 Shiva.Cybermario
By Shiva.Cybermario 2011-06-11 14:13:01  
Derfthegalka said:
YO MAN I NEED A NEW STALKER! WUT BRODER I CAN CALL MAH FAVORITES ON SHIVERS SO I CAN GETS ONES? O___________________________________O
i can stalk you, wont be cheap but can be done, i will be sending my bill to your MH.
By Derfthegalka 2011-06-13 15:50:33  
Shiva.Cybermario said:
Derfthegalka said:
i can stalk you, wont be cheap but can be done, i will be sending my bill to your MH.

YOOO DOS I LOOK LIKES I DONE MADE OF GILLIES R Y'ALL MOFO 4' CEREALS OR SUMTHIN? O__________O
[+]
 Shiva.Deadlydiva
By Shiva.Deadlydiva 2011-06-17 07:30:51  
Derfthegalka said:
Shiva.Cybermario said:
Derfthegalka said:
YOOO DOS I LOOK LIKES I DONE MADE OF GILLIES R Y'ALL MOFO 4' CEREALS OR SUMTHIN? O__________O
I wanna see you @_@ Where is your secret bat cave? I don't think you exsist, just like the easter bunny.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2011-06-17 09:52:26  
Shiva.Deadlydiva said:
Derfthegalka said:
Shiva.Cybermario said:
Derfthegalka said:
I wanna see you @_@ Where is your secret bat cave? I don't think you exsist, just like the easter bunny.

Just look to the sky, when it fills with fireworks and joy you will know that Derfyclause is once again amongst us. Rumor has it he lives on the north pole with his merry group of taru alchemists. They toil away making fireworks which derfyclaus gives out to all the good boys and girls of shiva, usually in jeuno, and they they flll the sky with them...and the walls... and the stairs leading up to the mog house...and night turns to day and it looks like everyone is exploding and on fire. \(^O^)/ Hurry for derfychristmas!!!

Usually it's around chrismas time but legend says if everyone puts 50k gil and several stacks of fireworks in his delivery box and makes the special derfyclause wish.. all your dreams of explosions come true!

Or you could just type "/sea all derfthegalka" sometimes he is the desert hustling noobs for exp...
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2011-06-17 09:58:26  
Shiva.Nikolce said:
Shiva.Deadlydiva said:
Derfthegalka said:
Shiva.Cybermario said:
Derfthegalka said:

Just look to the sky, when it fills with fireworks and joy you will know that Derfyclause is once again amongst us. Rumor has it he lives on the north pole with his merry group of taru alchemists. They toil away making fireworks which derfyclaus gives out to all the good boys and girls of shiva, usually in jeuno, and they they flll the sky with them...and the walls... and the stairs leading up to the mog house...and night turns to day and it looks like everyone is exploding and on fire. \(^O^)/ Hurry for derfychristmas!!!

Usually it's around chrismas time but legend says if everyone puts 50k gil and several stacks of fireworks in his delivery box and makes the special derfyclause wish.. all your dreams of explosions come true!

Or you could just type "/sea all derfthegalka" sometimes he is the desert hustling noobs for exp...
This entire post made me laugh pretty hard because of how true it is. XP
 Shiva.Deadlydiva
By Shiva.Deadlydiva 2011-06-17 11:23:23  
Shiva.Spathaian said:
Shiva.Nikolce said:
Shiva.Deadlydiva said:
Derfthegalka said:
Shiva.Cybermario said:
Derfthegalka said:
Just look to the sky, when it fills with fireworks and joy you will know that Derfyclause is once again amongst us. Rumor has it he lives on the north pole with his merry group of taru alchemists. They toil away making fireworks which derfyclaus gives out to all the good boys and girls of shiva, usually in jeuno, and they they flll the sky with them...and the walls... and the stairs leading up to the mog house...and night turns to day and it looks like everyone is exploding and on fire. \(^O^)/ Hurry for derfychristmas!!! Usually it's around chrismas time but legend says if everyone puts 50k gil and several stacks of fireworks in his delivery box and makes the special derfyclause wish.. all your dreams of explosions come true! Or you could just type "/sea all derfthegalka" sometimes he is the desert hustling noobs for exp...
This entire post made me laugh pretty hard because of how true it is. XP
(Excitement)
By Derfthegalka 2011-06-20 23:05:58  
Quote:

YO A BRODER GOTTA DO WHAT A BRODER GOTTA DO!!

GOTES 5K?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8