Ahoy Ragnarok, Caitsith Be Boarding Ye!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Ahoy Ragnarok, Caitsith be boarding ye!
Ahoy Ragnarok, Caitsith be boarding ye!
First Page 2 3 ... 40 41 42
 Ragnarok.Ashman
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-05-20 10:32:06  
lucan333 said:
ragnarok aint bad, caitsith sucked to but atleast it seemed more peaceful and friendlier i believe. ive never scene so many emo people on this server cry cause we all camping the same stuff. and duoing briarius and i get tells to hurry up, lol. and all the japanse talk in say. saying crap is funny to. i should of screen shoted it. was funny but havent scene that stuff in years.

I'm sorry that you've had such a bad experience. This expertly worded, and well thought out, comment shows that you are clearly a gregarious "people-person". All those OTHERS (that CLEARLY hold fault in this situation 100%) should be ashamed right now. Since this thread has let out our secret, that all people on Ragnarok are exactly the same and should be judged as a whole, I will put forth a motion with the "let's be jerks to the clearly level-headed and educated immigrants congress", or LBJTTCLAEIC, and we will attempt to rectify the matter.
Also, until further notice, all Ragnarok JP will report to our internment camps. Once we discover a way for people to judge individuals based on isolated incidents, we can allow you to return to your family and friends.

Thanks for your Understanding,

Lt. Ashman
Press Secretary - LBJITCLAEIC
[+]
By lucan333 2011-05-20 12:22:12  
lol ftw
By zahrah 2011-05-25 14:03:40  
Bad news, Ashman. Krizz and Urial have converted me to Riftism.
 Ramuh.Urial
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-05-25 14:04:29  
/whistles and points to krizz
By zahrah 2011-05-25 14:21:39  
Baptism, Communion, Confirmation comes after the free trial. Then all of the other holy sacraments of gaming.

Amen.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-05-25 14:47:12  
Whatever. You were leading me on for 2 weeks anyhow with your "i play weekends" excuse D:

All jokes aside: I was going to post here and bust your "balls" about spam posting in the Rift thread and not signing on even once but I've been getting flack for "hitting on Zahrah" and i didn't need any more hard time. Also, I don't want to bring anymore shame on Anye's family. Her sister would be absolutely heartbroken if we didn't wind up together. Especially with all the eloquent conversations she walked in on.
[+]
By zahrah 2011-05-25 14:49:10  
Ragnarok.Ashman said:
Whatever. You were leading me on for 2 weeks anyhow with your "i play weekends" excuse D:

All jokes aside: I was going to post here and bust your "balls" about spam posting in the Rift thread and not signing on even once but I've been getting flack for "hitting on Zahrah" and i didn't need any more hard time. Also, I don't want to bring anymore shame on Anye's family. Her sister would be absolutely heartbroken if we didn't wind up together. Especially with all the eloquent conversations she walked in on.

You have my blessing. Treat Anye well, or I'll reactivate and box your ears!
 Ragnarok.Qtip
user: milkme
By Ragnarok.Qtip 2011-05-25 14:59:32  
My first experience with Cait Sith ppl,
Was trio'ing Glavoid and finished my 50shells, there was an extra shell drop on the last Glavoid so we shouted to see if anyone need and there indeed was. We invite her and my friend said <Hello!>, then she immediately says "pass fast". We passed, she got shell and disbanded without another word. The whole thing lasted less than 10sec.

So next time we get an extra empyrean item it's going straight to the waste basket.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-05-25 15:05:21  
Ragnarok.Qtip said:
My first experience with Cait Sith ppl, Was trio'ing Glavoid and finished my 50shells, there was an extra shell drop on the last Glavoid so we shouted to see if anyone need and there indeed was. We invite her and my friend said <Hello!>, then she immediately says "pass fast". We passed, she got shell and disbanded without another word. The whole thing lasted less than 10sec. So next time we get an extra empyrean item it's going straight to the waste basket.

I WOULD HAVE TAKEN IT!
 Ragnarok.Ninurta
user: DiSifer02
By Ragnarok.Ninurta 2011-05-25 15:06:37  
Ragnarok.Hevans said:
the only people i've met from cait sith were hardcore leechers.

You're lumping me into that also? /cry
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-05-25 15:20:53  
I've had wicked good experience with caitsith people. I have several anonymous friends now who have wonderful conversation.

Semi-unrelated: Someone in a merit party told Foxx "go back to cait sith". I lol'ed
[+]
 Ragnarok.Daffel
user: daffel
By Ragnarok.Daffel 2011-05-26 06:16:03  
Ragnarok.Ashman said:
I've had wicked good experience with caitsith people. I have several anonymous friends now who have wonderful conversation.

Semi-unrelated: Someone in a merit party told Foxx "go back to cait sith". I lol'ed

^ I laughed much harder than I should of at that. Not really had much experiance with caitsithians =/ seems our events run in quiet time mostly.
 Ragnarok.Amonk
user: Amonk
By Ragnarok.Amonk 2011-05-26 06:44:59  
The reason she did that Qtip was because the alliance she was in had two shells that she lotted on, and she needed to get back to it quickly before they dropped to us.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2011-05-26 07:02:06  
Ragnarok.Ashman said:
Also, I don't want to bring anymore shame on Anye's family. Her sister would be absolutely heartbroken if we didn't wind up together. Especially with all the eloquent conversations she walked in on.

JTFC

also:

Ragnarok.Amonk said:
The reason she did that Qtip was because the alliance she was in had two shells that she lotted on, and she needed to get back to it quickly before they dropped to us.

So this person couldn't send tells after saying thanks, or even said "thank you" in party, while waiting for shells, before dropping? Sorry, but the fact she was in a hurry does not excuse them from not even offering a token of gratitude :/
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-05-26 07:27:37  
I assume all Caitsithians have guns and crack. Zahrah's scorning me has tainted my opinion forever.

Hi Erik <3 Get a real job and come back to me :3
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2011-05-26 07:29:45  
Lol, if only. If only...
 Ragnarok.Foxx
user: Foxxtaru
By Ragnarok.Foxx 2011-05-26 12:37:44  
Ragnarok.Ashman said:

My existence on Ragnarok was a lie. Q_Q
By zahrah 2011-05-26 12:42:34  
Ragnarok.Ashman said:
I assume all Caitsithians have guns and crack. Zahrah's scorning me has tainted my opinion forever.

Hi Erik <3 Get a real job and come back to me :3

I'm sorry. :( I still love you if that's any consolation.

/comfort
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-05-26 12:44:07  
Ragnarok.Foxx said:
Ragnarok.Ashman said:

Maybe you're just easily forgetable? How about indistinguishably mediocre? <3
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-05-26 12:48:44  
zahrah said:
Ragnarok.Ashman said:
I assume all Caitsithians have guns and crack. Zahrah's scorning me has tainted my opinion forever. Hi Erik <3 Get a real job and come back to me :3
I'm sorry. :( I still love you if that's any consolation. /comfort

They all say that. Everyone loves Ash (well probably not Amador.... he hates me lol) but no one ever sticks around. I bet you and Erik are running away together just to spite me :|
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2011-05-26 12:56:40  
(>°A°)> Run
// // Away!

fffff not working, oh well.
By zahrah 2011-05-26 13:02:00  
Ragnarok.Ashman said:
Ragnarok.Foxx said:
Ragnarok.Ashman said:

Awww...
 Ragnarok.Foxx
By Ragnarok.Foxx 2011-05-26 17:41:49  
Ragnarok.Ashman said:
Ragnarok.Foxx said:
Ragnarok.Ashman said:

Awww... You too Ash ^^.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-05-26 17:45:17  
Hey, you were the closest thing to my first FFXI rival. Love like that never dies.
By zahrah 2011-05-26 17:45:40  
Ragnarok.Foxx said:
Ragnarok.Ashman said:
Ragnarok.Foxx said:
Ragnarok.Ashman said:

Awww... You too Ash ^^.

Awww...Foxx...Awww...

/pinches cheeks
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-05-26 17:47:45  
it's ok foxx. i'll still be standing in town for you to unleash your tears on. i might be afk 99% of the time, but my character is still there for you.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Foxx
By Ragnarok.Foxx 2011-05-26 18:54:31  
Ragnarok.Ashman said:
Hey, you were the closest thing to my first FFXI rival. Love like that never dies.

Wish I could say the same for you too Ash. I used to assume you were some Elvaan that likes to hump anything with two legs and a tail in some dark corner of Jeuno.
Doubt I can rival that in my lifetime.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-05-26 19:20:40  
Ragnarok.Foxx said:
Ragnarok.Ashman said:
Wish I could say the same for you too Ash. I used to assume you were some Elvaan that likes to hump anything with two legs and a tail in some dark corner of Jeuno. Doubt I can rival that in my lifetime.

Heh, I'm not even that picky.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessilyn
user: Jessi
By Ragnarok.Jessilyn 2011-05-27 22:44:03  
Ragnarok.Qtip said:
Was trio'ing Glavoid and finished my 50shells, there was an extra shell drop on the last Glavoid so we shouted to see if anyone need and there indeed was. We invite her and my friend said <Hello!>, then she immediately says "pass fast". We passed, she got shell and disbanded without another word. The whole thing lasted less than 10sec.

So next time we get an extra empyrean item it's going straight to the waste basket.

I'm so sorry about that. When you shouted I dropped pt not realizing that 2 shells had not dropped to me yet. Chanii invited me to your pt before my alliance could get me back. Thats why I said "pass fast" and dropped. I sent a tell to Chanii thanking you guys and apologizing for being so rude. Just a lot going on. Thank you again and I'm really sorry.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Beef
user: beeeeef
By Ragnarok.Beef 2011-05-27 23:34:53  
Ragnarok.Jessilyn said:
Ragnarok.Qtip said:

I'm so sorry about that. When you shouted I dropped pt not realizing that 2 shells had not dropped to me yet. Chanii invited me to your pt before my alliance could get me back. Thats why I said "pass fast" and dropped. I sent a tell to Chanii thanking you guys and apologizing for being so rude. Just a lot going on. Thank you again and I'm really sorry.

i think you're LYING!!!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 40 41 42