Government Drops Defense Of Anti-gay-marriage Law

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Government drops defense of anti-gay-marriage law
Government drops defense of anti-gay-marriage law
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
サーバ: Alexander
Game: FFXI
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2011-02-24 14:21:10  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Alexander.Tidusblitz said:

No what we have is a PR stunt. Small town nobody judges that no one has heard about are declaring it unconstitutional. The media has a field day and idiots like you get to parrot it!

Calling me an idiot? Large amounts of mad detected.

You have no idea what the bill is doing. From your above comment saying i am against everyone having healthcare. Incorrect. Im all for healthcare. But this bill does not provide free healthcare, or even affordable healthcare. Its trying to force people to pay for insurance.

Just because I call you an idiot does not mean I am mad. If anything that just made me let out a sigh.

Lol, I like that. "Free healtcare", once again proving that 35% of America is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

"35%?! Ryan what are you talking about? Didn't you just criticize percentages with no source."

Read this and understand.

You are aware that nothing is free? Someone has to pay for it.
By Nikolce 2011-02-24 14:22:32  
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Shiva.Nikolce said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Name one good thing that obama has done. And by good, i mean good for at least 75% of the people it affects.
Got rid of G.W. Bush
Ummmm....are you sure?
He can't be re-elected as president, now, can he?

i'm pretty sure that's because of the 22nd amendment....

Post deleted by User.
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2011-02-24 14:22:39  

Why should people who dont want or need insurance be forced to have it? And who cares whos idea it was? It would be a bad idea if it came from jesus himself.

You now have no credibility in this discussion.

Because i used a religious word? That must mean i go to church every sunday and am a god fearing christian. Good god your dumb. (look theres another one!)
 Cerberus.Starr
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2011-02-24 14:23:46  
Shiva.Nikolce said:
Cerberus.Starr said:
Shiva.Nikolce said:
Cerberus.Starr said:
So you'll use carbon dating to claim that dinosaurs exists (and contradict the Bible) then when it is used to validate the historicity of the Bible you will claim it's false? You are so smart, why didn't I think of that?
I'll give you one big cookie for using historicity in a sentance correctly. But it's going to have a huge bite out of it for not explaining what carbon dating validated in the bible.
It validates the location of the Israelites (Jews), the duration of their beliefs etc etc, (not the existence of God, I clearly did not say this). I thought an intellectual like yourself would have been able to acknowledge this from reading the examples that I posted, actually you probably didn't even read it because you're so biased and bigoted.

I'm biased and bigoted? For taking a bite out of the cookie?
I just wanted to know what you thought carbon dating proved in the bible and when anyone claimed that proof was false. I was sure I missed something.

"You sound like a babbling retard when you don't use any context."

The hell, do I have to talk to everyone like a 3 year old here? The carbon dating proves the age of the fragments in the SPECIFIC examples I gave, which proves the historical accuracy of the Bible, which people tried to claim was all *** and false til proved wrong.

Does this prove the existence of God? No. Did I say it did? No, but it gives merit to the Bible as being accurate where once people would have claimed it was all fiction and now they have to accept that more and more of it is true.

I called you biased and bigoted because you didn't even read the examples I gave because in your mind you had already deemed it untrue because you are biased against religion. If you DID read them then you wouldn't be asking me what carbon dating can be done to prove the historicity of the Bible, and you didn't, instead you went full on attacking my beliefs because they offend you.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2011-02-24 14:26:01  
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:

Name one good thing that obama has done. And by good, i mean good for at least 75% of the people it affects.

Got rid of G.W. Bush

And just like that, you make yourself sound ignorant.

Not as ignorant as saying only something good for 75%+ of the population counts as an achievement.

I didnt say of the population, i said of the people it affects. Lets use the healthcare bill as an example. (these are made up numbers) If it helps 37% of the people it affects, but hurts 63%...how is that a good thing?

Care to go into more of how it hurts people? So I can do more than take shots at the dark as to what you see as largely harmful as it may not be the same in everyones eyes? Nice statistics too, they are so cool to see. Only with out a source though, as if they had one they would not be so cool.

damn i threw the "these are made up numbers" thing in there in hopes that you would cleverly deduce that it was just an example and not real numbers....but it didnt work.

Also, its bad because its going to fine people for not having health care. It isnt just *poof* magic health care for everyone. People who cant afford it..still cant afford it, and now they are going to start to get fined for not having it.

Of course all that is moot, as its funding is going to get yanked before it gets anywhere near that stage.

I'd like to know where you get this knowledge from because last I checked neither are true.

The fines? read the bill.

Funding getting yanked? 2012 electios are coming real quick. Judges are already declaring it unconstitutional.

No what we have is a PR stunt. Small town nobody judges that no one has heard about are declaring it unconstitutional. The media has a field day and idiots like you get to parrot it!

Calling me an idiot? Large amounts of mad detected.

You have no idea what the bill is doing. From your above comment saying i am against everyone having healthcare. Incorrect. Im all for healthcare. But this bill does not provide free healthcare, or even affordable healthcare. Its trying to force people to pay for insurance.

oh go QQ somewhere else, people should be forced to have insurance as they are too stupid otherwise to get it.

Funny thing is that was a republican idea.

Why should people who dont want or need insurance be forced to have it? And who cares whos idea it was? It would be a bad idea if it came from jesus himself.

I think it's an awesome idea.
Because nobody can be denied health care by law, everyone should be paying for health care, by law.
 Bismarck.Angeleus
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2011-02-24 14:26:25  
Bismarck.Angeleus said:
Can you guys start making sport threads. All these politics and religions is getting old.

One love though :P

Then shut up, go away, and make your own thread about sports as you so desire.

Politics are > sports and only a fool would disagree.

NoooooOOooooOOo

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Angeleus
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2011-02-24 14:28:44  
Use spoilers people, ***.

Deal with it! or GTFO
 Cerberus.Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2011-02-24 14:28:48  
What's it like being so worthless Spic?

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Angeleus
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2011-02-24 14:29:38  
Wet back?

Post deleted by User.
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2011-02-24 14:33:05  
Cerberus.Starr said:

I will tell you when I finally get banned :P

As for the moment, could you tell me before I one day find out?

EDIT: What is it like believing more and more of the bibelol is scientifically factual too?

Greatest comeback ever. "NO U!"
[+]
 Cerberus.Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2011-02-24 14:34:18  
Cerberus.Starr said:

EDIT: What is it like believing more and more of the bibelol is scientifically factual too?
It's good, considering the beliefs are informed and backed by scientific data and history. What is it like being so unintelligent that all you do is posts irrelevant, inane ***? Do you really feel like you add anything to any debate or do you purposely act immature and uninteresting?
[+]
 Bismarck.Angeleus
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2011-02-24 14:34:32  
Bismarck.Angeleus said:
Wet back?

Yeah, I am the whitest hispanic you will ever meet. I never knew until this game too, but at least I am embracing my newly discovered roots.

U have Dominican in you?

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Angeleus
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2011-02-24 14:37:18  
Bismarck.Angeleus said:
Bismarck.Angeleus said:
Wet back?

Yeah, I am the whitest hispanic you will ever meet. I never knew until this game too, but at least I am embracing my newly discovered roots.

U have Dominican in you?

Maybe I am in a Dominican?

Some who aren't Dominican live the Dominican republic. Like some JP people and Germans live in Argentina!

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2011-02-24 14:40:00  
Cerberus.Starr said:
Cerberus.Starr said:

It's good, considering the beliefs are informed and backed by scientific data and history. What is it like being so unintelligent that all you do is posts irrelevant, inane ***? Do you really feel like you add anything to any debate or do you purposely act immature and uninteresting?

Like that?

I still find it funny you are completely serious about the scientific (there isn't any) and historical accuracy (that be possibly the best thing it has going for it) of the bibelol.

I suggest you go watch Thunderf00t on youtube or something. Perhaps someone with a grasp of science talking about the issue could be more enlightening than me just laughing at you.
I am talking about the science behind the historicity of the Bible (carbon dating etc), nothing more. I have better things to do than watch another angry Atheist babbling.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Angeleus
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2011-02-24 14:41:29  
Bismarck.Angeleus said:
Bismarck.Angeleus said:
Bismarck.Angeleus said:
Wet back?

U have Dominican in you?

Maybe I am in a Dominican?

Some who aren't Dominican live the Dominican republic. Like some JP people and Germans live in Argentina!

I live in Germany! Can't you see that flag?!

Nope. One eye onry!
 Cerberus.Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2011-02-24 14:41:32  
You so smart
[+]
 Bismarck.Angeleus
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2011-02-24 14:42:03  
Cerberus.Starr said:
You so smart

Who!
 Caitsith.Sai
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Saiii
By Caitsith.Sai 2011-02-24 14:42:12  
Anyone that responds to KFH or Spicy in a serious way.... you already lost.

They are both /b/tards who get lulz from using /b/ tactics here and watching moralfags get all umad from it.

Also the game.
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10