サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-05-31 21:52:15  
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
GOT MY FLAMING HORSE! w00t!
HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'll be sure to post a pic in a little bit for you.
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-05-31 21:53:10  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
GOT MY FLAMING HORSE! w00t!
HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'll be sure to post a pic in a little bit for you.
I hope it tramples you.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-05-31 22:02:17  
 Fenrir.Enternius
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2011-05-31 22:05:18  
By zahrah 2011-05-31 22:08:18  
You're welcome!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-06-01 06:50:59  
I haven't even picked any crafts lol.

and I only have the turtle mount and that weird llama thing (I just had to buy it :P)

I might be deleting my warrior and remaking him, I'm not too thrilled with the soul set I have right now (or can I change that?!)
 Phoenix.Wombie
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Wombat
By Phoenix.Wombie 2011-06-01 08:08:06  
Leviathan.Catnipthief said:
and I only have the turtle mount and that weird llama thing (I just had to buy it :P)
I might be deleting my warrior and remaking him, I'm not too thrilled with the soul set I have right now (or can I change that?!)
Go to any warrior trainer and pick "Reset my souls" or something along those lines. Costs about 30 gold early on. Before you put any points into your trees you will be able to click on the icons for your three souls (in your skill tree window) and change them to any warrior soul you have unlocked.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-06-01 08:09:32  
Phoenix.Wombie said:
Go to any warrior trainer and pick "Reset my souls" or something along those lines. Costs about 30 gold early on. Before you put any points into your trees you will be able to click on the icons for your three souls (in your skill tree window) and change them to any warrior soul you have unlocked.

Oh cool, I gotta get some more souls to unlock but really I think I only can get like 2 more and i'll have the first 6, how do I get the other ones that I keep seeing? (i've looked up soul tree specs)
 Phoenix.Wombie
user: Wombat
By Phoenix.Wombie 2011-06-01 08:14:55  
Phoenix.Wombie said:
Oh cool, I gotta get some more souls to unlock but really I think I only can get like 2 more and i'll have the first 6, how do I get the other ones that I keep seeing? (i've looked up soul tree specs)
I haven't played in about a month, but unless they changed something, all the souls are acquired from quest NPCs in the Defiant and Guardian main cities (whichever side you're on will have all the quests for you).

The exceptions to this are the PvP souls, which can be purchased from PvP vendors in the main cities for 2500 favor. They're mostly useless until level 50, though.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-01 08:17:58  
Phoenix.Wombie said:
Phoenix.Wombie said:
I haven't played in about a month, but unless they changed something, all the souls are acquired from quest NPCs in the Defiant and Guardian main cities (whichever side you're on will have all the quests for you).

The exception to this are the PvP souls, which can be purchased from PvP vendors in the main cities for 2500 favor. They're mostly useless until level 50, though.

Mage PvP soul is OK but on for a PvP build and at that tie you can only unlock the first tier of abilities but 5% dmg bonus to players helps.

Edit: Also soul reset at low levels is uber cheap.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-06-01 08:20:18  
Yeah i'll have to do that, made a cleric to mess around with but there are seriously like 30 people in the noob zone so it's like stupid annoying cause I gotta wait like 20 minutes to get one quest done.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-06-01 08:24:33  
I guess the biggest question is for PvE what's a good soul spec for warrior? everything I see is PvP souls :/
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-01 08:28:24  
I guess the biggest question is for PvE what's a good soul spec for warrior? everything I see is PvP souls :/
tbh you just gotta play around with it
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-06-01 08:29:18  
Yeah i'm probably gonna do that in a little while, might also rework my mage a bit but I dunno.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-01 08:49:28  
Ragnarok.Zedge said:
People with the knowledge, I need help.

So far I'm using 2/3 of my craft points on mining (55) and armorsmithing (44) but i'm not sure what to do with my third point, Any suggestions?

Oh! Flick 'Zedgie' a guild invite xD
You are rather well set up to do weaponsmithing. Honestly just don't make any bows and you can cap level on it w.o having wood gathering XD. Just keep any spare cloths you have to do dagger recipes and you will use the same ore for weapon that will correspond with armor....win win!
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-06-01 16:06:40  
I haven't a clue what I just went through, but it was long, and ... um ... fun :D

and I got me some gold and an artifact lol.

Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-01 16:26:25  
I haven't a clue what I just went through, but it was long, and ... um ... fun :D

That would be one of the world events I speak so highly of where you end up teaming up with random other people.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-06-01 16:33:49  
Ramuh.Urial said:

That would be one of the world events I speak so highly of where you end up teaming up with random other people.

lol yeah at first I was just ... confused as hell, but I really got into it (mainly just following the massive clusters of people and shooting off a few nukes :p)

Not too bad of a reward I guess for the hourish it took about 70 gold and I also got a few neat things I can use :)
 Phoenix.Prefalin
user: Prefalin
By Phoenix.Prefalin 2011-06-01 16:36:24  
Mages need a PvP staff called Police Stick to kick noobs from PvP >.>

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-06-02 14:10:58  
you know the whole invasion concept is nice and all but when you can't move more then 5 feet without being ganked by and invading force it's kinda getting old :/

It's like they're on super crack today on invasions or something, never seen this many in one day lol.

on yes and I did get to 20 on my mage :3
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-04 09:57:41  
Ragnarok.Zedge said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ragnarok.Zedge said:
People with the knowledge, I need help.

So far I'm using 2/3 of my craft points on mining (55) and armorsmithing (44) but i'm not sure what to do with my third point, Any suggestions?

Oh! Flick 'Zedgie' a guild invite xD
You are rather well set up to do weaponsmithing. Honestly just don't make any bows and you can cap level on it w.o having wood gathering XD. Just keep any spare cloths you have to do dagger recipes and you will use the same ore for weapon that will correspond with armor....win win!

Weapons sound good, Thanks Uli :D
I can beat people with the stuff I make whilst wearing my own armor haha!
NP

you know the whole invasion concept is nice and all but when you can't move more then 5 feet without being ganked by and invading force it's kinda getting old :/

It's like they're on super crack today on invasions or something, never seen this many in one day lol.

on yes and I did get to 20 on my mage :3

Probably a major invasion in your zone and it may be a zone that typically people don't do invasions in. The level 20 zone is bad for that.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-06-04 10:06:17  
lol yeah, I hate having to go afk for a short time cause it usually ends up to me coming back dead cause it seems nowhere is safe almost (unless I go to meridian)

going good so far, up to level 23 lol.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-04 10:15:24  
You don't just go stealth when you AFK? Oh that's right none of you guys are cool kids who play assassin :P
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-06-04 10:21:46  
Ramuh.Urial said:
You don't just go stealth when you AFK? Oh that's right none of you guys are cool kids who play assassin :P
Not everyone has to sneak around to survive. Some of us aren't as cowardly.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-04 10:25:15  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Not everyone has to sneak around to survive. Some of us aren't as cowardly.
uJelly.
First Page 2 3 ... 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33