First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33
By zahrah 2011-05-25 13:17:49  
Phoenix.Prefalin said:
zahrah said:
Phoenix.Prefalin said:
zahrah said:
Phoenix.Prefalin said:
zahrah said:
So, you three will be able to bask in our awesomeness?
three?

Four.
four? five

You, Urial, Krizz, Novax...Who else?
angel?

Angel and I have the same jobs. We will dominate you all!!!

/evil laugh
By zahrah 2011-05-25 13:18:58  
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
zahrah said:
Yeah...Blame Urial! He told Angel and I that our third soul should be Dominator.
It's a good choice. I agreed with him.
One it's good for the class....side effects can be beneficial for those around...
/hi5's krizz

Wait...Was this a joke? Oh God! Confused!

/starts searching dominator for Rift
 Ramuh.Krizz
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-05-25 13:23:03  
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
zahrah said:
Yeah...Blame Urial! He told Angel and I that our third soul should be Dominator.
One it's good for the class....side effects can be beneficial for those around...
/hi5's krizz

lol
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-05-25 13:24:22  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
zahrah said:
/hi5's krizz

lol
/bits down on lower lip
/looks up at the sky and giggles.
By zahrah 2011-05-25 13:32:41  
This is why you told us to go Dominator!!! You two are sneaky!!!

/shakes fist

Quote:
Nyx was beloved of the Kelari. A beautiful young girl, she was betrothed to Heliod, who was fated to become high priest. In a land where ruthlessness was a virtue, Nyx was known for her sweet demeanor. Her melodious voice called the squirrels from the trees and the birds from the skies down to perch upon her shoulders.

Returning from a day in a shady glade, Nyx entered her opulent chamber to find an Abyssal sorcerer waiting, knife in hand.

“Your destiny dies with you…” the faceless cultist’s threat died in his throat, and he shrunk and shriveled until only a squirrel ran in erratic circles where he’d stood. Humming a dulcet tune, Nyx called the beast to her and dropped him into a cage, which she immediately submerged in a cistern. She sang over the animal’s terrified shrieks, then finally flicked the carcass out the window.

The Water cultists had arrived. Again. Oh, bother, thought Nyx, How many times must I deal with these people?

“Oh, Heliod!” she called out pleasantly, hand on the bejeweled ritual dagger on her hip. “I think we shall have visitors soon!” She opened the door to the salon to see if he was deep in meditation.

Instead she saw more Abyssal cultists, wearing masks made from the skins of their victims. The large one with the swords was hacking her Heliod into parts needed for their demonic rituals, while the others were busy painting profane symbols in the mess.

“Well I see you’ve already made yourselves at home.” Her practiced smile never wavered. “You must be tired.” Following a wave of her hand, the cultists found themselves struggling to stay awake. The pleasantness about her evaporated as the very air darkened. “And now you’ve forced me to train another husband,” Nyx said before she split apart into shadows that crept about the walls.

The cultists of Akylios are accustomed to madness. But in the house of Nyx they suffered their greatest and final torments: Running through the room clawing at their faces to remove imagined insects, losing all memory of who they were, then finally turning upon each other in paranoia. With their own spilt gore, they destroyed whatever arcane pattern they had attempted earlier.

Nyx turned and regarded the leader, who had just found the strength to stand. “Witch!” he cried out, “Akylios will not fall to the likes of you!” A bolt of unspeakable energy hissed through the air and bounced off of Nyx’s magic shield, straight back at its caster. Whichever spell it was looked painful.

“Yes, yes, you cultists and your prattle. Consider me officially bored.” And Nyx wrenched the magic out of the sorcerer, through his mouth and his nose and his tear ducts and his pores. His body collapsed onto the pile of his minions.

Nyx checked her appearance in the mirror, and frowned fetchingly. “Well then. Nothing for it but to show this Akyli-person that I will not be trifled with.

Dominator History

Explains why Angel and I are constantly checking our nails when something is tedious. I was just under the impression that our characters were just plain narcissists.
By zahrah 2011-05-25 13:37:35  
Ramuh.Urial said:
/bits down on lower lip

I love you but, you Turdasaurus-Rex!!!
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-05-25 13:38:48  
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
/bits down on lower lip

Actually I told you because as far a support roll roll 10 points gets you some spify bonuses
By zahrah 2011-05-25 13:40:17  
Ramuh.Urial said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
/bits down on lower lip

Actually I told you because as far a support roll roll 10 points gets you some spify bonuses

I know...

/sigh
 Phoenix.Prefalin
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Prefalin
By Phoenix.Prefalin 2011-05-25 13:44:56  
yay rift event :D
By zahrah 2011-05-25 14:01:16  
I believe I still have your name over my elemental pet, Urial. It made me sad every time you or Krizz died. :(

I can't wait to get home now! I want to play.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-05-25 14:03:43  
zahrah said:
I believe I still have your name over my elemental pet, Urial. It made me sad every time you or Krizz died. :(

No ducking out early....again..lol
By zahrah 2011-05-25 14:04:22  
Ramuh.Urial said:
zahrah said:

No ducking out early....again..lol

Nope! Can't do it.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-05-25 14:06:26  
lol I should put rift on my laptop and start bringing it to work again
By zahrah 2011-05-25 14:10:06  
Ramuh.Urial said:
lol I should put rift on my laptop and start bringing it to work again

If I did that I would have to switch back and forth to ARCHicad. The guy I share an office with does it with WoW, but I'm not that slick, and my back faces our door.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-05-25 14:11:35  
I signed into Rift earlier to do my dailies, but signed out cause I was watching the current SC2 tournament going on. Now I'm bored, and trying not to start playing something so I'll go run my errands.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-05-25 14:21:09  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
I signed into Rift earlier to do my dailies, but signed out cause I was watching the current SC2 tournament going on. Now I'm bored, and trying not to start playing something so I'll go run my errands.
Same
I should log on Urii and go level butchering and clothing etc... oh and wood gathering because I never did that on my weaponsmith and sometimes it would be nice to make bows or guns. oha nd I should pvp on Uri. so that way when I hit 50 i can get that purple set of gear sword gun and ring
By zahrah 2011-05-25 14:25:54  
What crafting jobs should I look into? What would be beneficial for the group?
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-05-25 14:28:59  
zahrah said:
What crafting jobs should I look into? What would be beneficial for the group?
well if you 3 split up. one could do
Butchery.(for hides)
Outfitter(make your armor)
And Rune(break down excess armor to make runes to enhance armor)

One could do
Mining
Gathering
Articifer to make rings, weapons and necklaces.

Last have one of y'all do potions and w.e goes with it

you get 3 crafts
so if you 3 all stick together splitting up that way would be best IMO.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-05-25 14:36:25  
I have a char for each craft, and the guild already has everything covered anyway. I recommend doing nothing but gathering.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-05-25 14:43:34  
I don't see why doing thsoe wouldn't be beneficial if you skill as you go crafting is free and takes hardly any time because you get all the mats from teh area's you're questing in or from the mobs you kill. it's at least kinda nice to be self sufficient.
 Phoenix.Prefalin
By Phoenix.Prefalin 2011-05-25 14:44:39  

dunno why they keep getting shrunk so much >.> but yay good times :D mega boss got dropped in the 3 mins i dced
By zahrah 2011-05-25 14:45:56  
All I know is when I log on, I'm going to throw a cat at Urial! Or maybe I'll just throw Krizz's flaming pig-dog at you! LOL!

When can I get a horse and a corgie again?
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-05-25 14:45:57  
Phoenix.Prefalin said:

dunno why they keep getting shrunk so much >.> but yay good times :D mega boss got dropped in the 3 mins i dced
that happens multiple times daily the battle for telaria or w.e event. i use it to get my noob mage epics and planatrite XD
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-05-25 14:47:30  
Ramuh.Urial said:
I don't see why doing thsoe wouldn't be beneficial if you skill as you go crafting is free and takes hardly any time because you get all the mats from teh area's you're questing in or from the mobs you kill. it's at least kinda nice to be self sufficient.
There's barely any profit on any of the crafts. You're better of selling the mats. Then you can put more time into actually doing stuff to further your char. Being self sufficient is a moot point, because you're not getting much of a benefit from the craft. The most beneficial things are runes, and I supply the guild those for free. There are at least 2 other runecrafters that have started getting the higher recipes as well. (Most recipes are useless anyway)

You'll waste more money getting crafting plaques than they're worth in the end. I have the only plaque recipes I want already. And by recipes I mean recipe. The 22-slot bag is the best plaque recipe in the game.
 Phoenix.Prefalin
By Phoenix.Prefalin 2011-05-25 14:48:16  
Ramuh.Urial said:
Phoenix.Prefalin said:

that happens multiple times daily the battle for telaria or w.e event. i use it to get my noob mage epics and planatrite XD
ya on guardian side you get these like 200ft tree things :|
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-05-25 14:48:41  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
There's barely any profit on any of the crafts. You're better of selling the mats. Then you can put more time into actually doing stuff to further your char. Being self sufficient is a moot point, because you're not getting much of a benefit from the craft. The most beneficial things are runes, and I supply the guild those for free. There are at least 2 other runecrafters that have started getting the higher recipes as well. (Most recipes are useless anyway)

You'll waste more money getting crafting plaques than they're worth in the end. I have the only plaque recipes I want already. And by recipes I mean recipe. The 22-slot bag is the best plaque recipe in the game.
<-----280
:)
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-05-25 14:53:30  
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:

<-----280
<--300 outfitter, runecrafter, artificer, forager, miner, butcher
<--250 armorsmith (intentional to avoid higher mat daily quests)
<--150-200 apothecary, weaponsmith
I could 300 everything today if I wanted to. Just no sense in rushing since they're covered by guild.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-05-25 14:55:51  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:

<-----280
<--300 outfitter, runecrafter, artificer, forager, miner, butcher
<--250 armorsmith (intentional to avoid higher mat daily quests)
<--150-200 apothecary, weaponsmith
I could 300 everything today if I wanted to. Just no sense in rushing since they're covered by guild.
Yeah I could max mining, weapon and rune on my main but ehhhh no reason I have gear/weapons and rune wise i can make all i need
the basic runes are epic
and i bought the physical crrit + rune for weapons
so i'm set
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-05-25 15:01:07  
Ramuh.Urial said:

Yeah I could max mining, weapon and rune on my main but ehhhh no reason I have gear/weapons and rune wise i can make all i need
the basic runes are epic
and i bought the physical crrit + rune for weapons
so i'm set
I have every non-plaque recipe for runecrafter, and 2-3 plaques in case there's a recipe I eventually need to buy.
By zahrah 2011-05-25 18:13:31  
Dinner, clean up the kitchen, then Rift fun!!! I have some Fat Tire too! YUM!
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33