Looking To Buy These Items

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Looking to buy these items
Looking to buy these items
By Kronser 2011-02-18 16:30:26  
Looking to buy these items name the price Colorless Soul, Azdaja's Horn, and Iron Plate. Shoot me a tell here or in game, thanks
[+]
 Ifrit.Therealchibo
サーバ: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
By Ifrit.Therealchibo 2011-02-18 16:52:05  
No one will be selling Azdaja's Horn unless its a ***load of gil I would brew kill it. Iron plate on the other hand is very easy to get. Lastly people will not want to waste time farming the Colorless soul's NM pop item for a small amount of gil.
[+]
 Fenrir.Ilax
サーバ: Fenrir
user: FireDeath
By Fenrir.Ilax 2011-02-18 17:12:33  
Problem with these nm is there not much interest outside E.Wep, but bah, if anyone on fenrir are selling them PM me as well. I wont mind buy some to reduce the huge need we are facing.

Happy hunting all.
[+]
 Phoenix.Fredjan
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2011-02-18 18:01:35  
lolwut? Azdaja's Horn stage is probably the easiest of the three.
[+]
 Fenrir.Momohko
サーバ: Fenrir
user: noriko
By Fenrir.Momohko 2011-02-18 19:06:27  
yea i would gladly have to get azdaja horn over apademak for my daurdabla ochain has it so easy lol xD iron plates are rly easy to ! ^_^ if you do /sh group have everyone get a pop item lock people on seals and u get iron plates from every drop its a win win ppl get seals and u get plates thats how i completed mine also lotsa help from ls member and close friends :3 and as for colorless souls i could only see people who are close friends wanting to help with that @.@ because you have to do not only tier 2 but also tier 3 lol @.@

anywho gl on ochain~
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [70 days between previous and next post]
 Unicorn.Venik
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Venik
By Unicorn.Venik 2011-04-29 14:25:54  
What's a good strategy for taking on Azdaja? Never fought him and the people I know that have say he's a pain in the ***. Any tips would be much appreciated