Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 8032 8033 8034 ... 22722 22723 22724
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-11-18 08:34:26  
I just noticed one of the rivers in Davoi is called Peehume...orcs are so silly.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2012-11-18 08:39:10  
Morning folks. Guess I missed the fun...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ashman
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2012-11-18 08:39:29  
that feel when i crane my neck as i move the camera to see over a hill in a video game :<
[+]
By SSJAV 2012-11-18 08:41:20  
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Morning folks. Guess I missed the fun...
Indeed. I made the other team rage at themselves after I started winning in a mirror match. :D
[+]
 Bismarck.Narshee
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-11-18 09:01:49  

Never fear, I am here!
[+]
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-11-18 09:04:31  
Bismarck.Narshee said: »

Never fear, I am here!
She was fun to play in SW 2... the games equivalent of a mage.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2012-11-18 09:04:48  
Sage, I have new request. Emma Stone clone wearing miniskirts like in the Amazing Spiderman. Mmmmm
[+]
 Bismarck.Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-11-18 09:07:46  
Did you know she's Mitsuhede Akechi's daugher? o.O I totally didn't know.

This guy if you aren't a name nerd like me. :< I coulda just said Ranmaru's lover too. >.>
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-11-18 09:10:42  
Did you know she's Mitsuhede Akechi's daugher? o.O I totally didn't know.

This guy if you aren't a name nerd like me. :< I coulda just said Ranmaru's lover too. >.>
Yeh I knew since I have a tendency to read up on the characters though... they tell you she is his daughter in WO2. And as much as it seems that way he's into No not Ranmaru.
[+]
 Bismarck.Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-11-18 09:11:46  
You know he and Ranmaru did stuff.. >.>; YOU KNOW. and No is a ho. >:/

--
[+]
By volkom 2012-11-18 09:13:42  
good morning~
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-11-18 09:14:14  
Thats his sister I think.

You ever play Kessen 3 Narshee? It's a good one to check out if only for the story imo if you can find it.
[+]
 Bismarck.Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-11-18 09:15:57  
volkom said: »
good morning~
Good Morning, Volk-sama! :D

Asura.Ina said: »

You ever play Kessen 3 Narshee? It's a good one to check out if only for the story imo if you can find it.
I wish, looking into finding a copy of those games though. Downloading 1-10 of Romance of the Three Kingdoms in my spare time xD and I think they put a Nobunaga's ambition game on psn in the ps2 section.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-11-18 09:20:38  
volkom said: »
good morning~
Good Morning, Volk-sama! :D

Asura.Ina said: »

I wish, looking into finding a copy of those games though. Downloading 1-10 of Romance of the Three Kingdoms in my spare time xD and I think they put a Nobunaga's ambition game on psn in the ps2 section.
You can skip kessen 1... maybe 2 as well. I came out of 3 feeling like I'd been molested it touched me so much. The caracters are really goofy at times but in the end that made them seem more real to me.

10 and 8 are the best romance of the 3 kingdoms games from what I've played imo, followed by 11 and 7

I have Nobunaga's Ambiton Iron Triangle but havn't gotten around to playing past the tutorial yet... which make me sad because it seems fun.
[+]
 Bismarck.Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-11-18 09:27:34  
Ina-chin! I'm coming to Canada and we are having a slumber party weekend where we just play Koei games. :3

Anyway, gotta get ready for work. I leave you with my lover and Noel's brother. Muneshige.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2012-11-18 09:27:44  
Someone's banging their sister in video game? Which game is this????
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-11-18 09:30:14  
Warriors Orochi 3, and no there is no incest that I know of... though I havn't done all the extra levels yet or started on the DLC. I thought they were doing things at first off screen too.

Edit: actually now that I think of it him calling her sister could just be her being a priest...
[+]
 Cerberus.Valmur
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2012-11-18 09:46:40  
Afternoon.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2012-11-18 09:50:50  
Lame no incest. Hey Valmur.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leonkasai 2012-11-18 09:52:23  
Cerberus.Valmur said: »
Afternoon.
Hey. :O

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Lame no incest.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-11-18 10:03:34  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Y'know, I hear stories about how people met their friends in FFXI. I've met one or two, but most of the time the people I met in FFXI were ***. I know of at least 2-3 who took advantage of my friend and stole everything from him or from our coffers when we built linkshells, and in the long run I don't really talk to any of them anymore. I started the game with a few friends whom I met before I even started the game, and oddly enough, aside from one person I pretty much retained that number going out of it. Most people I've met on FFXI were ***. Josi was one of the few that was genuinely nice and didn't have an ulterior motive. I kinda wish I was able to stick around and pay back the favor. But I honestly doubt I'll ever start that game up again.
|:< pfft
In your defense, I didn't meet you ingame first. So that doesn't count. Plus we never actually did anything together. I was going to go join you in the tree, but I think I was taking too long getting my PLD ready or something.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-11-18 10:35:46  
Sagi is [+]ing everything... at first I thought it was just the incest, but no, it's everything.

Settled on giving TOR a go for a month to see how it goes... somehow I did not lose my name to the merges that happened while I was deactivated. That is suprising since I couldn't get it anywhere on the 3ed day of GW2.
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-11-18 10:39:30  
He just liked the incest but then realized he had to hide it.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-11-18 10:42:31  
Y'know, I hear stories about how people met their friends in FFXI. I've met one or two, but most of the time the people I met in FFXI were ***. I know of at least 2-3 who took advantage of my friend and stole everything from him or from our coffers when we built linkshells, and in the long run I don't really talk to any of them anymore. I started the game with a few friends whom I met before I even started the game, and oddly enough, aside from one person I pretty much retained that number going out of it. Most people I've met on FFXI were ***. Josi was one of the few that was genuinely nice and didn't have an ulterior motive. I kinda wish I was able to stick around and pay back the favor. But I honestly doubt I'll ever start that game up again.
In your defense, I didn't meet you ingame first. So that doesn't count. Plus we never actually did anything together. I was going to go join you in the tree, but I think I was taking too long getting my PLD ready or something.

Mag met me ingame first. Was an Altep party back in ye days of olde.

I was leveling ninja, at one point in the party we agrod a doom scorpion and I was all 'Yeah I got this'.. went well for the first 45 seconds. Then I ate a double attack into a death scissors.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-11-18 10:48:36  
Bismarck.Dreadnot said: »

Mag met me ingame first. Was an Altep party back in ye days of olde.

I was leveling ninja, at one point in the party we agrod a doom scorpion and I was all 'Yeah I got this'.. went well for the first 45 seconds. Then I ate a double attack into a death scissors.
Wait, this really happened? I remember being in an Altep party... Were we on that mountain fighting beetles? If that's the case, I was... PLD, maybe?
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
サーバ: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-11-18 10:52:15  
Death Scissors.../shudders

I remember those days, always living life on the edge every scorpion fight. Then again I kind of enjoyed waiting for it to happen, a gamble I was willing to take for excitement.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-11-18 10:53:15  
I don't remember what job you were on, only remember random events with people that have unique names.

Odin.Minefield said: »
Death Scissors.../shudders

I remember those days, always living life on the edge every scorpion fight. Then again I kind of enjoyed waiting for it to happen, a gamble I was willing to take for excitement.

Yeah.. holding your breath when you knew a TP move was comming, exhaling with relief when it wasn't DS. Repeat 5 times a fight.. "2 shadows left.. comon.. use it.. use it.. USE IT ***!"

Doom Scorpion uses Death Scissors.
Dreadnots shadow absorbs the attack.
"HAHA YEAH I RULE"
[+]
 Kujata.Daus
サーバ: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2012-11-18 10:59:25  
Bismarck.Dreadnot said: »
Headstrong and Daus should come to Bismarck.

belayed response:

:D as much as I know Bismarck is missing out on the awesomeness that is me...

I'd still go back to Valefore (Kujata RIP)..their days have been in perpetual darkness since I left.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 8032 8033 8034 ... 22722 22723 22724