Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 7302 7303 7304 ... 22726 22727 22728
By Artemicion 2012-09-18 08:13:49  
I suppose its fair that you need to complete an action before one would be able to run for their life or dodge an attack, however, I think there should be some sort of meta mechanic that would allow you to more efficiently cancel, interrupt, and under certain circumstances, enable to "run and gun". But doing so would make combat a lot more dynamic and real time based similar to Tera than something more simplified and static like most MMOs stick with.
 Bismarck.Narshee
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-18 08:15:39  
Catnipthief Rygar said: »
get it for ps3 D: (if you have one!!) you can party up with me and I dunno... we can talk dirty to each other :p

I still have to pay off microshit (they still think I owe them money lol) and get halo 3 and pre order 4
Is there a bonus for having a BL1 complete save data? cause I own BL 1 on xbox xD if not I'll consider it :p
By Fyyvoaa 2012-09-18 08:16:21  
Bismarck.Narshee said: »
get it for ps3 D: (if you have one!!) you can party up with me and I dunno... we can talk dirty to each other :p

I still have to pay off microshit (they still think I owe them money lol) and get halo 3 and pre order 4
Is there a bonus for having a BL1 complete save data cause I own BL 1 on xbox xD if not I'll consider it :p

you get some extra skins, that's about all I noticed rofl... not really worth it :p (at least that I thought :p)
 Bismarck.Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-18 08:18:51  
Eh, googled them.. they aren't worth it lol Gimme a few and I'll get it :P
By Fyyvoaa 2012-09-18 08:20:08  
Eh, googled them.. they aren't worth it lol Gimme a few and I'll get it :P

lol yeah I looked at zeros when I put it on and meh ... not really impressed :p

but hey I got some nice gearbox weapons to start with and a vault hunter relic to start :p should make things fun rofl.
By Fyyvoaa 2012-09-18 08:21:10  
Oh Ina... You might not know the answer to this but my billing period is coming up soon ... it still shows me on the 3 month billing ... is that still active or will it change to a 1 month sub? I know they got rid of the 3 month thing I thought?
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-18 08:23:26  
Oh Ina... You might not know the answer to this but my billing period is coming up soon ... it still shows me on the 3 month billing ... is that still active or will it change to a 1 month sub? I know they got rid of the 3 month thing I thought?
Not sure, they don't offer the 3 month any more so it would have to change to 1 month. I'd change it manually just in case it doesn't do so automaticly.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-09-18 08:23:51  
Arte: Some weapon skills/class skills allow you to do a barrel roll during casting, I think.

At least I remember doing that during some skills before lol
By Fyyvoaa 2012-09-18 08:24:46  
Asura.Ina said: »
Not sure, they don't offer the 3 month any more so it would have to change to 1 month. I'd change it manually just in case it doesn't do so automaticly.

lol yeah I did that :p I'd imagine it would have to change anyway since the servers are going down in ... what ... 30ish days? (I forgot :p) also yeah cause i'm broke and even if it went through I don't have 35 bucks :p
 Bismarck.Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-18 08:28:03  
Had to fight my dad over the last slice of pizza
>
[+]
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-18 08:33:14  
Artemicion said: »
That's pretty good. That way you have full control over when to begin and stop attacking, all while having the drawn position of your weapon being the fail proof safety, and leaving the player to determine timeliness in targeting and engaging on their own.

I can only pray FF14 doesn't ever have "You must wait longer to use that command."
Every time I see that I want to punch babies.
Delayed but the closest thing there is to that is the previously mentioned animation lock where you can't move around after activating a WS, spell, ability, or light shot for a second or 2, auto attack is not affected by this though.

you know I wish BRD got Auto light shot ... I swear i'm getting carpal tunnel from spamming my enter key on them damn van darnus fights :| and all the other ones rofl.
I use the number keys... I have no idea how people can play scrolling left and right on the quick bar and using enter.

I suppose its fair that you need to complete an action before one would be able to run for their life or dodge an attack, however, I think there should be some sort of meta mechanic that would allow you to more efficiently cancel, interrupt, and under certain circumstances, enable to "run and gun". But doing so would make combat a lot more dynamic and real time based similar to Tera than something more simplified and static like most MMOs stick with.
Yeh so far it's much more like a tradional rpg where using your abilities properly is more important then your ability to run, jump etc. The clostes thing to that is that some monsters have abilitys where you can move out of the area before blocking, or garuda where behing behind the pillars in the fight blocks some. That said they arn't lazying out on boss fights, so far they all have something that keeps it from just being engage till they die, Van Darnus for example summons meteors that need to be destroyed by a ranged job from the upper level of the battlefield before they hit as well as having an AoE shaped like a doughnut which I though was neat XD
By Fyyvoaa 2012-09-18 08:39:41  
Had to fight my dad over the last slice of pizza
>

D:

OH I had one of those 1 buck mcdonals spicy chicken sammiches last night D: sooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooodddddd

That's pretty good. That way you have full control over when to begin and stop attacking, all while having the drawn position of your weapon being the fail proof safety, and leaving the player to determine timeliness in targeting and engaging on their own.

I can only pray FF14 doesn't ever have "You must wait longer to use that command."
Every time I see that I want to punch babies.
Delayed but the closest thing there is to that is the previously mentioned animation lock where you can't move around after activating a WS, spell, ability, or light shot for a second or 2, auto attack is not affected by this though.

you know I wish BRD got Auto light shot ... I swear i'm getting carpal tunnel from spamming my enter key on them damn van darnus fights :| and all the other ones rofl.
I use the number keys... I have no idea how people can play scrolling left and right on the quick bar and using enter.

Yeh so far it's much more like a tradional rpg where using your abilities properly is more important then your ability to run, jump etc. The clostes thing to that is that some monsters have abilitys where you can move out of the area before blocking, or garuda where behing behind the pillars in the fight blocks some. That said they arn't lazying out on boss fights, so far they all have something that keeps it from just being engage till they die, Van Darnus for example summons meteors that need to be destroyed by a ranged job from the upper level of the battlefield before they hit as well as having an AoE shaped like a doughnut which I though was neat XD

never thought of using number keys lol... I should try that :p
 Bismarck.Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-18 08:52:04  
Thanks Cat -.- now I want chicken.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-09-18 08:53:43  
mmm... chicken...

/drools all over RT.
MSPaint Winner
By Leonkasai 2012-09-18 09:05:25  
Ramuh.Sagittario said: »
/drools all over RT.
[+]
 Bismarck.Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-18 09:10:12  
:I gonna go do stuff since the power is off and on.. bai
 Odin.Minefield
サーバ: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-09-18 09:14:26  
/stretches

Yeaaaaaah, that felt good.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-09-18 09:22:34  
@Leon's@Sagi
MSPaint Winner
By Leonkasai 2012-09-18 09:26:53  
Cerberus.Kalyna said: »
@Leon's@Sagi
 Ramuh.Sagittario
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-09-18 09:27:44  
It's okay guys, I have haribo now!

CRISIS AVERTED!
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-09-18 09:29:10  

This is true when looking at a certain subreddit for the first time.

Why do people have such strange hobbies?
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-09-18 09:39:38  
Strange is relative lol...
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2012-09-18 10:08:36  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »

My relatives are strange.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-09-18 10:10:51  
Phoenix.Lillicarnage said: »
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
My relatives are strange.
You sure it's not just you? It's probably you...
 Asura.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-09-18 11:15:28  

bump
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2012-09-18 11:33:06  
Asura.Chuuuuu said: »

bump
[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-09-18 11:36:08  
thats not nice :I
 Cerberus.Draupnir
user: Draupnir
By Cerberus.Draupnir 2012-09-18 11:40:19  
Yea you should feel bad chu :( poor kitteh
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-09-18 11:41:15  
oh well i dont :3
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-09-18 12:26:48  
No one ever shouts for VW anymore, game's so dead lately.
First Page 2 3 ... 7302 7303 7304 ... 22726 22727 22728