Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 7238 7239 7240 ... 22722 22723 22724
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-09-10 17:20:09  

i had this toy:
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
サーバ: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-09-10 17:20:32  
The *** OP-Intensify.
 Odin.Eikechi
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-09-10 17:21:04  
Artemicion said: »
Odin.Eikechi said: »
Silly question. I know physical spells are the strong point and foundation for BLU damage, but are there plausible magical based spell setups? Is it possible to be a "caster" type BLU?

Not really.... It's very hard because I believe there is an innate penalty on blu magic. Proth's thread pretty much sums it all up.

So essentially formulas and derivatives in the game put a tight cap on BLU's spell damage of either damage type. That's a real bummer.

That's the gist of how I understand it, yeah.
MSPaint Winner
By Leonkasai 2012-09-10 17:24:17  
What? Those games are so fun Leon :p. Though I can see/agree with that argument. It's still fun as all heck to me hehe
I used to play 1 and 2 all the time when I was younger, but looking back on it, it was more because they were the only Gundam games around here rather than because of how fun they were lol.
Battle Assault 3 on PS2 wasn't too bad because it moved away from the side-scrolling beat 'em up and went full 3D, but it still kinda sucked.

Gundam VS Gundam NEXT Plus is more my kind of game. :3

Bismarck.Misao said: »
Pfft. Metabee, Rokusho or GTFO. :p
I had a few of those toys too lol. They came with cards and dice and had little rules for battles, right? :O

Odin.Minefield said: »
The *** OP-Intensify.
I love that part, but unlocking all the features can be such a pain sometimes. :I
 Bismarck.Narshee
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-10 17:25:38  
full nerd up in hur

not really sure whats worse D: I started the convos xD
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-09-10 17:27:23  
Dynasty Warrior Gundam is pretty dope too if you're into that type of game.
MSPaint Winner
By Leonkasai 2012-09-10 17:28:32  
Bismarck.Narshee said: »
full nerd up in hur

It's always full nerd in here; this is Random Thoughts after all. Only thing that changes is the topic. :I

Dynasty Warrior Gundam is pretty dope too if you're into that type of game.
Eh, I found the first one to be pretty lacking. 2 was great. Haven't played 3, but I've heard that despite the many additions, it fails to live up to the hype. :x
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-09-10 17:29:31  

die cast body, extendable claws and it seemed he had some sort of knuckle buster? and kitty ears!
dont think he came with a card-dice, but also remember the back side of his back opened up and had a token slot + medal :x
wanted more of these type, but just found this one at a discount bin on a toy store years years ago
MSPaint Winner
By Leonkasai 2012-09-10 17:32:11  
die cast body, extendable claws and it seemed he had some sort of knuckle buster? and kitty ears!
dont think he came with a card-dice, but also remember the back side of his back opened up and had a token slot + medal :x
wanted more of these type, but just found this one at a discount bin on a toy store years years ago
Oh, my mistake. The pic up top looked like one of the smaller toys. Nowhere near as posable as the one you posted, about 1-2 inches tall, soft plastic, and came with dice, cards with the Medabots stats on them, and rules to battle them with. :O
I also had the Metabee one of the one you posted, though. :x
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-09-10 17:32:12  
I'm sure they are cheap these days, so it might be worth a look. I haven't played 2 or 3 but I heard they only got better after the first one.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2012-09-10 17:34:43  
Silly question. I know physical spells are the strong point and foundation for BLU damage, but are there plausible magical based spell setups? Is it possible to be a "caster" type BLU?
Possible but generally not practical; I only nuke when I can't engage directly. It's a combination of factors really. BLU spells don't have a significant innate base damage component like most black magic nukes; they're basically calculated like magical WS, with fTP and a mod in addition to their dSTAT component (almost always INT now). There's really only a handful of spells that are worth casting, and they're spread out over a couple different elements (enough to impair abuse of weather, but not enough for reasonable resistance coverage). All that mixed in with weaker gear and traits makes them fairly underpowered and mostly interesting in a utility context rather than a primary focus. Regurgitation/Blastbomb soloing used to be somewhat interesting back at 75 cap though; I abused it to learn several spells and it enabled some interesting solos since the bind overwrites itself.
MSPaint Winner
By Leonkasai 2012-09-10 17:35:37  
I'm sure they are cheap these days, so it might be worth a look. I haven't played 2 or 3 but I heard they only got better after the first one.
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 only £15... I wanna buy it, but I don't get much opportunity to play my PS3 these days. @_@;
Problem then, though, is that there's DLC I'd want for it, too, so it adds up, really...
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-09-10 17:41:52  
DW:G2 pissed me off, cause I could never unlock Lunamaria...

they made me play as Shin, and then I had to befriend Char... who I would only run into in missions as an Enemy... >.<
 Odin.Minefield
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-09-10 17:43:51  
Nine Ball so scary :<
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-09-10 17:48:31  
?
MSPaint Winner
By Leonkasai 2012-09-10 17:50:44  
DW:G2 pissed me off, cause I could never unlock Lunamaria...

they made me play as Shin, and then I had to befriend Char... who I would only run into in missions as an Enemy... >.<
Friendship Missions "Earth Conquest 1", "Earth Conquest 2", "Earth Conquest 3", "Char's Offering", "Abominable Memories 1", and "Abominable Memories 2" all have Char as an ally.
"Freedom to Space 1" and "Freedom to Space 3" have Quattro as an ally.

I have no idea how you unlock them, but I hope that helps lol. ^^;

Also, there might be more than that, but that's just what I've unlocked for Zechs on my most complete data.
By Artemicion 2012-09-10 17:54:18  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said: »
Possible but generally not practical; I only nuke when I can't engage directly. It's a combination of factors really. BLU spells don't have a significant innate base damage component like most black magic nukes; they're basically calculated like magical WS, with fTP and a mod in addition to their dSTAT component (almost always INT now). There's really only a handful of spells that are worth casting, and they're spread out over a couple different elements (enough to impair abuse of weather, but not enough for reasonable resistance coverage). All that mixed in with weaker gear and traits makes them fairly underpowered and mostly interesting in a utility context rather than a primary focus. Regurgitation/Blastbomb soloing used to be somewhat interesting back at 75 cap though; I abused it to learn several spells and it enabled some interesting solos since the bind overwrites itself.

Honestly I understood about 75% of that. But it would appear BLU is stuck in a rut based on their spell formulas until SE gets around to adjusting it accordingly. Perhaps some other limitations include overall spell variety and available gear. Would be nice if there was a wider variety of gear (assuming formulas become patched) that would enable two potential playstyles for BLU.
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-09-10 17:54:36  
is Yomi around?
found this lol
 Bismarck.Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-10 18:14:21  
Leon Kasai said: »
full nerd up in hur

It's always full nerd in here; this is Random Thoughts after all. Only thing that changes is the topic. :I
Good thing I'm here to bring the awesome.
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-09-10 18:23:38  
*decides to jump on his pc version of minecraft for the first time in months*

Hmm... I'll build a house.

*10mins later, house is finished*

I'm bored... what do I do now?

*goes into creative mode and destroys the world with a bunch of TNT*

This is exactly why I can't play the game by myself. >.>;

Anyway, what's the topic in here now?
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-09-10 18:25:52  
It appears as though the topic is group self-awareness. We're getting meta up in this bee. A big ol' psychological sandwich.
MSPaint Winner
By Leonkasai 2012-09-10 18:27:18  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-09-10 18:30:24  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
It appears as though the topic is group self-awareness. We're getting meta up in this bee. A big ol' psychological sandwich.
That's too much thought for me. :O I'll just sit and watch. :x

Leon Kasai said: »
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
You and your space whales!
 Bismarck.Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-10 18:31:10  
Its a little awkward when your mom gives someone your number and tries to set you up..
[+]
 Cerberus.Valmur
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2012-09-10 18:32:35  
Sigh yes it is lol
 Bismarck.Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-10 18:36:27  
I just feel like.. I don't even know how to word it lol this is the guy she wants me to bang >.> I'm glad its not another girl but I'm a little worried that she thinks I'll date any guy just cause he's gay. :/ Doesn't work like that mom -.-
By Artemicion 2012-09-10 18:38:12  
I just feel like.. I don't even know how to word it lol this is the guy she wants me to bang >.> I'm glad its not another girl but I'm a little worried that she thinks I'll date any guy just cause he's gay. :/ Doesn't work like that mom -.-

I wear pants. You wear pants. Clearly we're perfect for each other.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-09-10 18:41:25  
So if I wear skirts I'll possibly find the woman of my dreams? Good plan, Scotland.
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-09-10 18:42:10  

I wear pants. You wear pants. Clearly we're perfect for each other.

LOL instantly reminded me of this
[+]
 Leviathan.Quetzacoatl
Guide Maker
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Quetzacoatl 2012-09-10 18:45:00  
Someone bumped me from behind today while I was waiting for a truck to turn left.

*** idiot. they're lucky my rear bumper didn't sustain any damage.
First Page 2 3 ... 7238 7239 7240 ... 22722 22723 22724