Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 7197 7198 7199 ... 22722 22723 22724
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2012-09-05 22:18:51  
Bismarck.Narshee said: »
Question about Millerite and all the other ore things.. when can I use them? >.> I have a crap load but can't select them during upgrading

All those "stones" you get are used to upgrade certain items to their next tier when you hit the star level (max level) for that tier. Certain stones work for certain groups of items. Like to upgrade tier 2 weapons into tier 3 (ultimate) you need Trapezohedrons.
[+]
 Bismarck.Narshee
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-05 22:33:10  
Thanks. :) I got the crown thing you told me about yesterday and ungraded it/dissembled into Hermes Sandals. :O Just have to get those to turn into Sprint shoes.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-05 22:35:57  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
I could have sworn narshee had Hermes in mog already.
( I know I know )
Dork :P

And of course Vanille gets an edolion with tentacle like things x.x you so crazy Japan
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2012-09-05 22:45:23  
Thanks. :) I got the crown thing you told me about yesterday and ungraded it/dissembled into Hermes Sandals. :O Just have to get those to turn into Sprint shoes.

You could have upgraded the crown with a scarletite into a tiara (and starred the tiara) and then disassembled it to get sprint shoes that way. Either way works, but one is cheaper than the other overall. Forget which way is cheapest though. xD

Oh another thing, not sure if you know but there are two kinds of components for upgrades. There are organic and inorganic components and each serve a specific purpose for upgrading. Organic components are better used to increase the exp multiplier (x1, x1.5, x2, etc.) and inorganic give the best exp per component. The most cost effective route when upgrading is to buy 36x Sturdy Bones, Barbed Tails or Vibrant Ooze for 80g each. Using all 36 of one of these will instantly take you to x3 exp multiplier from nothing. Once you are at x3 exp, the best gil/exp ratio for an inorganic component is the Ultracompact reactor, which gives you 40,000 exp for 50,000 gil. Then just repeat the steps above.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-09-05 23:00:12  
Mmm... that pie was sexcellent...
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-09-05 23:01:16  
Maaaaag, write this paper for me. :< I hate personal narratives.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-09-05 23:02:09  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Maaaaag, write this paper for me. :< I hate personal narratives.
I wish I could, but that's not how it works, old bean. However, I would be happy to proofread it for you or even give you ideas!
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-09-05 23:05:21  
Ideas, I need, though I'm not sure how well you could help provide them.

Don't really need a proof read since it's only a rough draft but I have always had troubles writing these because I have a large amount of trouble attempting to create a topic, I simply can never bring myself to find something in my life that I can drag on for 3+ pages, or if I can it's something I don't have any urge to really share.

TLDR: I think I have an extremely boring life and find it hard to write about it. :x lmao
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2012-09-05 23:08:14  
Make something up? Like your teacher is going to know if you had a wild crazy day where your car wouldn't start followed by running out of gas or something. Just make it sound believable.
 Asura.Dominate
サーバ: Asura
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Dominate 2012-09-05 23:11:19  
Pft, do you have fun with what you do? You can make any "boring" situation seem adventurous with a little creativity!
 Bismarck.Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-05 23:12:14  
I need an easy way to make gil lol I have like 600 >.> Only income I have is credit chips but since there are no cocoon soldiers on Gran Pulse I been selling Vanille on the streets.

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-09-05 23:12:40  
Asura.Dominate said: »
Pft, do you have fun with what you do? You can make any "boring" situation seem adventurous with a little creativity!
This has always been a problem for me. There's a reason I stray more towards science/math in school. :x
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-09-05 23:14:24  
Oh, personal narratives can be fun. The thing is, anything can be expanded to three pages. And I'm sure you've had your share of adventures. Off the top of my head for you, I can think of at least a couple of things that you've shared with us that you could use. For instance, what was that Anime Con you went to? Or perhaps your road trip to Wisconsin? Or you could even write about us if you were so inclined.

At any rate, just think on that moment in particular, and try to work in any sort of anecdotes that you might have come across, and before you know it your three pages will be up, and you'd wish you had three more to work with. For instance, I wrote one about the time I hijacked a Christmas tree with my buddies that was sitting on top of a sand hill at the gravel storage place near where I used to live at three am and got pulled over by a cop after putting the tree in the trunk because one of my dumbass friend grabbed my steering wheel and yanked on it like a banshee. I got off with a warning and I ended up asking the cop about where I could go to take a leak at three in the morning in Fond du Lac.

Where was I going with this? Oh yeah! Surely you have a moment like that. Get creative and before you know it, that paper's *** will be kicked.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-09-05 23:16:04  
Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness said: »
Make something up? Like your teacher is going to know if you had a wild crazy day where your car wouldn't start followed by running out of gas or something. Just make it sound believable.
The truckboat? It is always reliable!!

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
A dog... my only weakness... That and cholesterol. And bullets.

And cats, but not in a good way.
[+]
 Bismarck.Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-05 23:17:19  
Donuts are my weakness
 Bismarck.Mochie
user: katers0x
By Bismarck.Mochie 2012-09-05 23:18:36  
/gives Narshee oodles of donuts! :)
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-09-05 23:19:42  
Thanks for the advice as well, Mag.

However, those two that you mentioned were actually ones that I wanted to avoid for a reason. XP lmao

While you all know I had fun there the biggest thing I still think about for both of those moments were the drama brought about by the same friend during both situations.

Though all of this is most likely just me trying to avoid working on the paper or just trying to avoid the idea of it at the very least.

Thank you all for attempting to help, I'm going to go back to working and hope I get this done before it gets too late. XP
 Cerberus.Eugene
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-09-05 23:21:00  
Bismarck.Mochie said: »

Narshee staggers.
[+]
 Bismarck.Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-05 23:21:29  
Bismarck.Mochie said: »
[+]
 Bismarck.Mochie
By Bismarck.Mochie 2012-09-05 23:23:30  
I miss Florida ; ;
 Asura.Dominate
サーバ: Asura
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Dominate 2012-09-05 23:23:51  
Spath! You should totally write up an epic battle from LoL. End it with something about eating an orange it was k! :O
 Bismarck.Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-05 23:24:02  
But why D: I hear its hot and sticky there
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2012-09-05 23:24:41  
I need an easy way to make gil lol I have like 600 >.> Only income I have is credit chips but since there are no cocoon soldiers on Gran Pulse I been selling Vanille on the streets.

A little further in you'll meet the next tier of soldiers and they drop Perfume as a rare drop. These will be your equivalent of credit chips. Then once you are in the area right before the final boss, there will be some white Cie'th that drop them as common drops and you can stay there and farm for a long time. BE WARNED! Once you beat the final boss, these guys stop respawning easily and it becomes a horrible place to farm.

Other than that, you could farm Shaolong Gui for Gold Nuggets (common drop) and Dark Matter (rare drop). Though if you got Dark Matter, I'd recommend keeping it. Then there is Long Gui which drop Platinum Ingots (sell for 150,000g each) as common drops and Trapezohedron as rare drops. Which again I'd keep the rare drop.

Edit~ Not fal'cie, Cie'th! More specifically they are called Sacrifice.
[+]
 Bismarck.Mochie
By Bismarck.Mochie 2012-09-05 23:25:15  
I miss having a social life and having fun like a normal 22 year old should be ; ;
this town is so small and people don't do much. -_-

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-05 23:29:38  
Ty Ruler! So I guess the game continues on after the final boss?

Aww its not so bad Katiebug, I just bought pillows with faces on them. Best friends ever!
 Bismarck.Zuidar
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2012-09-05 23:30:46  
dude they just put the south park bigger longer and uncut movie on netflix! kicka$$ dude
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2012-09-05 23:34:01  
Well you can always return to Gran Pulse and Eden afterwards and farm to your liking. Or do Missions. I loved doing the missions, some of the missions are actually harder than the final boss by a lot. Hello, Vercingetorix! Attacus is arguably hard, but Lightning as a sentinel with Elude and Nimbletoe boots makes the fight a joke.

Edit~ Update! ~16 minutes left on the video upload.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-09-05 23:45:13  
Pressing your own shirts sucks. Next time I'll just take them to the dry cleaners.
First Page 2 3 ... 7197 7198 7199 ... 22722 22723 22724