Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 2479 2480 2481 ... 22706 22707 22708
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-10-02 16:19:50  
Fenrir.Uzugami said: »
Leviathan.Catnipthief said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said: »
You're always friggin' sick, mang. Get a bubble.

inorite.

First my teeth, then my GB, now hearing, what next? ._.
Oh god. My teeth bothering me too, and now it jumped to my ear>_> no gb or anything but when my teeth hurt, my right ear does too. :(

Mine was doing that also when I had my teeth problem.

I paid *** full price for that fix (eughhhhhh, don't even wanna know)

My GB surgery thank god my insurance picked up since it was I guess an 'emergency' (god knows how much that ***would have cost)

I'm still waiting to hear about these hearing aids, I've contacted this program I'm with that helps me with employment crap and school crap and they will pick up the tab for them I'm sure but I don't know what the hearing aid tech lady is going to suggest... I've yet to hear back yet >.>.

I just hope I don't have to wait too long though cause I really would like to get done with this and fix my hearing :|

Cerberus.Savannah said: »
lol, my brothers gf had a baby not even a year ago and she is already preggor again...

And yeah ... they aren't married yet :|

Jeez...how long have they been together?

3ish years?

Maybe less? :|
 Fenrir.Uzugami
サーバ: Fenrir
user: SSJAV
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-10-02 16:21:19  

inorite.

Oh god. My teeth bothering me too, and now it jumped to my ear>_> no gb or anything but when my teeth hurt, my right ear does too. :(

My GB surgery thank god my insurance picked up since it was I guess an 'emergency' (god knows how much that ***would have cost)

I'm still waiting to hear about these hearing aids, I've contacted this program I'm with that helps me with employment crap and school crap and they will pick up the tab for them I'm sure but I don't know what the hearing aid tech lady is going to suggest... I've yet to hear back yet >.>.

I just hope I don't have to wait too long though cause I really would like to get done with this and fix my hearing :|
I need to go to the dentist soon, but no coverage atm :| My last dentist didn't numb me or anything when he worked on me and the PAIN omg ;~;
 Cerberus.Savannah
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-10-02 16:21:19  
Yeah, Sav. My friend was sick for 7 months of her first pregnancy. She couldn't hold anything down and had to get doctor's help with it. Pretty scary. Her second though (just recently), she craved and ate damn near everything. Also kind of scary! xD

Omg 7 months?? I thought my 4 months was bad...I managed to keep down a few things but...was during Thanksgiving too, I was so sad ; ;

Yea it really all depends on the person and all that crap. Hopefully next time, if there ends up being a next time, I pray I'm not all that sick again lol I enjoyed everything except that >.>
Really now. D:

>.> Are you...twisting my words....? <.< Are you being perverse?! lol
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-10-02 16:22:24  
@Cat, 3ish years....I'd say that's ok then honestly. I mean...these days it's kind of like whatever....I got pregnant less than a year with my ex so *shrugs*
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-10-02 16:22:44  

inorite.

I need to go to the dentist soon, but no coverage atm :| My last dentist didn't numb me or anything when he worked on me and the PAIN omg ;~;

I was lucky to have a great dentist, when he did my root canal he made sure to numb my mouth so I could not feel a thing (he gave me like ... 8 or 9 shots in total?) only had pain like for an hour after also, he was pro.
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-10-02 16:23:13  
Yeah, Sav. My friend was sick for 7 months of her first pregnancy. She couldn't hold anything down and had to get doctor's help with it. Pretty scary. Her second though (just recently), she craved and ate damn near everything. Also kind of scary! xD

Omg 7 months?? I thought my 4 months was bad...I managed to keep down a few things but...was during Thanksgiving too, I was so sad ; ;

Yea it really all depends on the person and all that crap. Hopefully next time, if there ends up being a next time, I pray I'm not all that sick again lol I enjoyed everything except that >.>
Really now. D:

>.> Are you...twisting my words....? <.< Are you being perverse?! lol
A little of both. When I was a kid my mom always use to say "I gave birth to you honey, if I can deal with that pain you can deal with this." whenever I got hurt lol
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-10-02 16:23:41  
@Cat, 3ish years....I'd say that's ok then honestly. I mean...these days it's kind of like whatever....I got pregnant less than a year with my ex so *shrugs*

eh, I guess.

I've been with my GF for a little over 7 years now and don't have any plans for kids yet until I find a good job and can at least afford my own place/food/internet (YES INTERNET IS IMPORTANT GDI!)
[+]
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-10-02 16:24:40  
I was lucky to have a great dentist, when he did my root canal he made sure to numb my mouth so I could not feel a thing (he gave me like ... 8 or 9 shots in total?) only had pain like for an hour after also, he was pro.
/jelly I asked the dude to numb me but NOPE DIDN'T. Dumbass. >:/
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-10-02 16:26:33  

for $5k I made sure I had a good dentist that knew his ***.
 Bahamut.Aeronis
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2011-10-02 16:27:16  
Does anyone know the name of the instrument in horror movies where they create that suspenseful creepy-crawly sound? I'd imagine it's string-based.
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-10-02 16:27:51  
A little of both. When I was a kid my mom always use to say "I gave birth to you honey, if I can deal with that pain you can deal with this." whenever I got hurt lol

hahaha That's funny xD ...I can feel the smallest pains...but I have a high pain tolerance (drugs are bad mmkay?)

But yea, I loved everything about being a fatty preggers woman minus the sickness.

You always hear these women "omg I don't ever want to do this again..." after labor and delivery; I was just like..."I'd so do this again" >.>
 Shiva.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Shiva
user: Leonkasai
By Shiva.Leonkasai 2011-10-02 16:28:07  
Ugh, I can't stop worrying about starting work tomorrow. Such a pain.
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-10-02 16:28:13  

Yeah, I need to go soon since my tooth pain is pretty much everyday now. Every few weeks the pain gets so intense I have to take pills, ice my ear (Ice on ear is the only thing that seems to calm the pain a bit) Then sleep for the entire week or so.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-10-02 16:29:13  

my sister and her ex were together for 6ish years with only 2 quick breakups, now theyre over for good
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-10-02 16:29:28  

hahaha That's funny xD ...I can feel the smallest pains...but I have a high pain tolerance (drugs are bad mmkay?)

But yea, I loved everything about being a fatty preggers woman minus the sickness.

You always hear these women "omg I don't ever want to do this again..." after labor and delivery; I was just like..."I'd so do this again" >.>
Bow chica wowow~
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-10-02 16:30:17  
Bahamut.Aeronis said: »
Does anyone know the name of the instrument in horror movies where they create that suspenseful creepy-crawly sound? I'd imagine it's string-based.
Can you give an example?
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-10-02 16:30:20  

Yeah, I need to go soon since my tooth pain is pretty much everyday now. Every few weeks the pain gets so intense I have to take pills, ice my ear (Ice on ear is the only thing that seems to calm the pain a bit) Then sleep for the entire week or so.

yeah I know that pain, my ear pain was horrible, on par or worse then an ear infection.

Thank god this ear thing now is nowhere like that.

All I have now is constant headaches and ringing/buzzing in my ear :(
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-10-02 16:30:50  
Cerberus.Irohuro said: »

my sister and her ex were together for 6ish years with only 2 quick breakups, now theyre over for good

Looking from the outside there's no telling how things are going to go...You honestly have to be in the relationship to have a clue :/
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-10-02 16:31:22  

Bow chica wowow~

ohgodthethoughtscannotbeunthunk
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-10-02 16:32:30  
LoL you guys are silly XD
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-10-02 16:33:22  
lol My friend(the one I was just talking about) and her boyfriend have been together for almost 7 years now, have 2 children and she never plans to marry him. I really don't understand that. I mean, you don't need a piece of paper to say you love someone. I agree. But ***or get off the pot. :3 He wants to, she refuses. If she plans on being with him "forever", I don't see what the issue is.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-10-02 16:35:00  
lol My friend(the one I was just talking about) and her boyfriend have been together for almost 7 years now, have 2 children and she never plans to marry him. I really don't understand that. I mean, you don't need a piece of paper to say you love someone. I agree. But ***or get off the pot. :3 He wants to, she refuses. If she plans on being with him "forever", I don't see what the issue is.

sounds like she is afraid of commitment.

Are they living together?

I'm sure after so many years of that aren't they technically considered married?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common-law_marriage

found it.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-10-02 16:35:15  
btw uzugawesome, were you just doing the body?
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-10-02 16:36:04  

sounds like she is afraid of commitment.

Are they living together?

I'm sure after so many years of that aren't they technically considered married?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common-law_marriage

found it.

common law marriage
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-10-02 16:36:32  

Sounds almost familiar....(w.-)
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-10-02 16:37:35  
sounds like she is afraid of commitment. Are they living together? I'm sure after so many years of that aren't they technically considered married?
They live together now, yes. "Technically considered married"? Lol, it's not the same thing. 2 children is a pretty big commitment, so I don't think that's what it is.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-10-02 16:39:28  
oh gdi you ninja'd as i was typing CNT >:|
[+]
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-10-02 16:40:26  
have you used up all your likes yet? =)
 Ramuh.Krizz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-10-02 16:41:10  

>_>
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-10-02 16:41:48  
Ramuh.Krizz said: »

>_>

*giggles like a school girl*
First Page 2 3 ... 2479 2480 2481 ... 22706 22707 22708