Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 2373 2374 2375 ... 22715 22716 22717
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-09-26 16:45:56  
Odin.Liela said: »
Deep dark secrets? After a couple months? Depends on how serious the secrets are and how serious the relationship is. Some people take a 'couple months' to be puppy love and some people take it to be practically engaged. If your girl is clingy or wants you to put a ring on it, she might be more likely to get upset over personal secrets.

See, this is where I think some people were stumped by my answer. It's up to interpretation. A couple of months of dating is not serious to me. Six months and beyond is where we start seeing something more serious in my eyes.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-09-26 16:47:07  
Fenrir.Niniann said: »
Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
Uh, if you're serious about it probably not.
I know it sounds like a paradox, but that's what "adventures" are. If you're trying to build a relationship it could be better to go step by step.

It doesn't actually matter. Sex and a relationship are two completely different things. But if you want to go old school I'm not going to stop you.
Don't misunderstand me, I'm probably the least person in the world who'd tell you that sex is only done for love. However, there's nothing wrong with being cautious if you feel it's important. Mmm, I'll go with an example: I'm totally into X and we go on a date. Now, I would sure jump on X gladly if the chance comes, but rushing things can sometimes ruin them, so I'll refrain my animal instincts if I can and I'll just be flirty and see how things evolve.
That being said, I'm sure I explained it horribly and didn't state my point as I wanted <.<
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-09-26 16:48:44  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Odin.Liela said: »
Deep dark secrets? After a couple months? Depends on how serious the secrets are and how serious the relationship is. Some people take a 'couple months' to be puppy love and some people take it to be practically engaged. If your girl is clingy or wants you to put a ring on it, she might be more likely to get upset over personal secrets.

See, this is where I think some people were stumped by my answer. It's up to interpretation. A couple of months of dating is not serious to me. Six months and beyond is where we start seeing something more serious in my eyes.

Surely it depends on chemistry, no? Time makes a difference yeah, but a couple of months is plenty to know if you're actually in love with someone or if you're just with someone just 'cause.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-09-26 16:49:53  
I generally avoid sex early on, but only to protect myself against crazy chicks. If sex on the first date leads to relationship issues, I'd say one or both of you probably has issues that need to be worked through.

Obviously if the other party wants to wait then you'd ruin a potentially good thing by forcing the issue.
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-09-26 16:50:09  
Ramuh.Rowland said: »
Do you feel a relationship won't last if the "adventure" is done too soon?
Sure can last. I said it "could" be better cause for something important being careful sure doesn't hurt.
 Cerberus.Savannah
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-09-26 16:50:10  
I don't date or want to date someone if there's no chemistry or I don't think there could be any.

I'm extremely picky...
 Ramuh.Krizz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-09-26 16:50:27  
Cerberus.Savannah said: »
I don't date or want to date someone if there's no chemistry or I don't think there could be any.

I'm extremely picky...
Obviously not too picky...
[+]
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-09-26 16:51:37  
Ramuh.Krizz said: »

I'm extremely picky...
Obviously not too picky...

>.> I'll beat you later.
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-09-26 16:53:24  
I really am picky though. If I wasn't, I'd have a long history to go through...but I don't.

I don't like my heart broken~
 Leviathan.Novax
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Novax
By Leviathan.Novax 2011-09-26 16:57:27  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
When your in a relationship with someone, only a couple months in, are you supposed to tell them every one of your deepest darkest secrets just because they want to know? Personally I keep some things to myself especially that early on. Recently I've experienced girls getting upset because you don't share everything about your life straight up. Am I supposed to be doing that?

I'm pretty much an open book, if they want to know I'll tell them. Just like anyone else to be honest. People want to know your secrets to feel like they're more close to you is all.

If I share with you I've been through various things you'll feel as if I trust you with my information.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-09-26 16:57:44  
No one does. But some people have it stronger I guess.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-09-26 17:02:07  
Ramuh.Rowland said: »
That all depends on an individual's previous experiences. Some people like 3 months or more is a long relationship. Others could take a year to consider it the same thing. My personal average of girlfriends was ~11months or more. However I know people who think 4 months is a "really long time" to date someone.

Well, my first serious BF and I dated from our sophomore year of high school to our sophomore year of college (four years). There was about an eight month break. Then, my second serious BF was from my junior year of college to last November/December (five years). I've been casually seeing this guy for the past month or so, but yeah...I would not put it in the "serious" category yet.

Take from that what you will.
By volkom 2011-09-26 17:04:06  
No one does. But some people have it stronger I guess.
reminds me of a class story-exercise we had back in highschool~

The instructor gave a girl a giant paper heart and asked like 10 guys to come up and stand in a line. The girl goes to each guy and hands them the heart, And while this was going on. the instructor was saying that each time you're in a relationship you give a piece of your heart away. So 1 by 1 each guy ripped a piece of the paper heart off until she only had a small piece. Then the instructor was like now you find the guy you truely love and this is all thats left of your heart (and the size of the giant paper heart which originally was size of a large dining plate was only the size of a quarter left)

/shrug
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-09-26 17:04:20  
I really am picky though. If I wasn't, I'd have a long history to go through...but I don't.

Pickiness is a good thing. :)
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-09-26 17:06:02  
volkom said: »

The instructor gave a girl a giant paper heart and asked like 10 guys to come up and stand in a line. The girl goes to each guy and hands them the heart, And while this was going on. the instructor was saying that each time you're in a relationship you give a piece of your heart away. So 1 by 1 each guy ripped a piece of the paper heart off until she only had a small piece. Then the instructor was like now you find the guy you truely love and this is all thats left of your heart (and the size of the giant paper heart which originally was size of a large dining plate was only the size of a quarter left)

/shrug
That's horrible. I would have cried.
[+]
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-09-26 17:10:19  

mhmm :) I like to think I've learned to pick better now <.<
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-09-26 17:14:24  

I think you've done a swell job, ma'am!
[+]
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-09-26 17:15:28  
=X
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2011-09-26 17:16:04  

/shrug
Now I feel horrible for laughing. <.<; Honestly that seems like a huge dramatization and I think I would have laughed pretty loudly during/after it if I saw it in person.
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-09-26 17:16:17  

I think you've done a swell job, ma'am!

Brown noser.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-09-26 17:16:25  
=X

Oh God! That face! I'd be concerned now, Sav! LOL!
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-09-26 17:18:06  
Ugh, it has been one of those days! Time to go do something entertaining and away from manbitches. /skips
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-09-26 17:18:15  
Ramuh.Urial said: »
Brown noser.

Your face is a brown noser! What do you want me to say? "Ooooo! That Krizz is one bad mamma-jamma! He kicked my cat-raping-bunny into the river yesterday!"
[+]
By volkom 2011-09-26 17:18:37  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »

/shrug
Now I feel horrible for laughing. <.<; Honestly that seems like a huge dramatization and I think I would have laughed pretty loudly during/after it if I saw it in person.
well at the time, people were laughing as it continued cuz it was funny to see how big of a piece each guy would rip off. then the instructor continued the story and said the last bit. all the girls there were like "aww wtf ; _ ;" and all the guys were like..."marriage blows & or i need a longer lasting relationship"
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-09-26 17:18:42  
I would have given you the scariest glare of your life!
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-09-26 17:19:41  
Ramuh.Urial said: »
Brown noser.

You're face is a brown noser! What do you want me to say? "Ooooo! That Krizz is one bad mamma-jamma! He kicked my cat-raping-bunny into the river yesterday!"
lolololol
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-09-26 17:19:46  
=X

;)
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2011-09-26 17:23:38  
I would have given you the scariest glare of your life!
Bring it on! I already know exactly how I'd look back at you. :D
First Page 2 3 ... 2373 2374 2375 ... 22715 22716 22717