Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 2283 2284 2285 ... 22718 22719 22720
 Fenrir.Niniann
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Ninian
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-09-18 19:37:50  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Yea I'm sure the only way I get annoying and make someone else choose constantly is when it comes to food. I am an EXTREMELY picky eater, making it so that I have a very limited selection of food I usually think about eating. Thus when it comes to food I tend to lay it on other people because there is a good chance I will attempt to suggest the same 5 things over and over and over again until you hate me. :x

Side Note: I've watched that Morgan Freeman video like 5 times now and I can't stop laughing. XP

Ooooo. For that I'd give them choices of what to pick, or let them pick and just not eat anything, or try to find something you like on the menu. @@;

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Oh no! Who is going to feed Nighfyre and Nini?!? No worries, Nini! I have a recipe for Rolanberry Pie that will make your man go catatonic!

Noms! :O
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-09-18 19:38:01  
I am an EXTREMELY picky eater, making it so that I have a very limited selection of food I usually think about eating.

I am an EXTREMELY picky eater

picky eater

/sneers
 Ramuh.Urial
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-09-18 19:38:03  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Fenrir.Niniann said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said: »
While I can see where you'd come from with this, you must be paranoid when someone's just being nice to you or something o_O

I might have become paranoid because of recent events, but the idea still holds true.

Nice guys are typically out to satisfy themselves, not others. They want love so they can feel good/happy/whatever, not so the other person can feel good/happy/whatever.
Alpha's are out to satisfy others?

Someone has to since the beta's seem to fail at it.
 Fenrir.Niniann
user: Ninian
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-09-18 19:39:20  
Alpha's are out to satisfy others?

It's the way in which Alpha's/Beta's go about it.

Getting food someone take care of this while I'm gone. D:<
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-09-18 19:40:17  
Ramuh.Urial said: »
Oh no! Who is going to feed Nighfyre and Nini?!? No worries, Nini! I have a recipe for Rolanberry Pie that will make your man go catatonic!
We dun like pie around the parts girl.
Peach Cobbler or GTFO!

Cobbler is no problemo, hombre. My specialty even! OMG! I suggest people buy an ice cream maker too. Holy Jesus! Homemade cobbler and ice cream!
 Phoenix.Fondue
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-09-18 19:40:21  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said: »
volkom said: »
10.) you let her pay for dinner

beta :(
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2011-09-18 19:40:23  
Yea I'm sure the only way I get annoying and make someone else choose constantly is when it comes to food. I am an EXTREMELY picky eater, making it so that I have a very limited selection of food I usually think about eating. Thus when it comes to food I tend to lay it on other people because there is a good chance I will attempt to suggest the same 5 things over and over and over again until you hate me. :x

Side Note: I've watched that Morgan Freeman video like 5 times now and I can't stop laughing. XP

Ooooo. For that I'd give them choices of what to pick, or let them pick and just not eat anything, or try to find something you like on the menu. @@;
Essentially what I do, either I'll not eat anything and wait till I get home or something and make my own meager meal, or I'll make sure I pay for my own meal and pick it apart to no end, that way I don't feel bad wasting their money on food I eat maybe half of if I'm lucky. lmao I really need to eat a larger variety of food.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-09-18 19:40:30  
Maybe I'm just thinking about it in different spectrums.
 Leviathan.Mercurylost
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Mercurylost 2011-09-18 19:40:47  
This is a pretty big issue for me. I've been quite a pushover for most, if not all of my life. Thinking for myself, I'm not sure if that's an issue or not. But I do hate being asked to choose something to do because I honestly can't ever decide what exactly I want. In which case I'm likely to omit my vote or simply ask for the other person to decide instead. >.<
:< Yeah, you should grow a spine (no offense!), I'm not sure how, but do it! I know it's possible to be born spineless then grow one. On that note, this might not be you since you've stated you're a pushover, but it's completely possible to just be 'easy-going'. I don't usually pick what to do/where to go unless I'm like really in the mood to do something/eat something. If I actually have no opinion I'll just say you can pick something. If they can't pick something out of indecisiveness or whatever, I'm completely capable of picking something though. Sometimes I'll even do, "anything but this this and this" because the most obnoxious thing ever is to be with someone without an opinion, then you give an idea and they're like "no I don't wanna." I try to not be that guy.
I can understand I need to grow a spine, but what you said does seem a lot like me. I'm extremely easy-going, especially when I'm with friends. I have fun just seeing other people having fun a lot of the time. That being said everything else in that post seems pretty damn close to me if not right on the dot. :x
see i'm the same way
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-09-18 19:41:31  
Peach Cobbler or GTFO!

Cobbler is no problemo, hombre. My specialty even! OMG! I suggest people buy an ice cream maker too. Holy Jesus! Homemade cobbler and ice cream!

This is why you're my fictitious sibling lover.
 Leviathan.Mercurylost
By Leviathan.Mercurylost 2011-09-18 19:41:59  
Phoenix.Fondue said: »
Fenrir.Nightfyre said: »
volkom said: »
10.) you let her pay for dinner
beta :(
lmao
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-09-18 19:41:59  
Lay's Baked BBQ chips are stupidly delicious. WHY must they be so good! ;;
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2011-09-18 19:42:41  
I am an EXTREMELY picky eater, making it so that I have a very limited selection of food I usually think about eating.

picky eater

/sneers
Idc if this ends up being a double post.

HOW DARE YOU SNEER AT ME!!!!!!
I'm slowly growing out of it though, mostly because I'm more willing to try food now cause I know I need to eat healthier and because when a pretty lady suggests something to me and then buys it for me (usually stating I don't eat enough.) I can't just say no. :x lmao Free food for poor college students! WEEEE lmao
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-09-18 19:42:48  
Odin.Liela said: »
I have to agree with you there I could eat those all the time lol.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-09-18 19:43:42  

picky eater

/sneers
Idc if this ends up being a double post.

I'm slowly growing out of it though, mostly because I'm more willing to try food now cause I know I need to eat healthier and because when a pretty lady suggests something to me and then buys it for me (usually stating I don't eat enough.) I can't just say no. :x lmao Free food for poor college students! WEEEE lmao

Don't feel bad. I eat like a 6 year old.
 Shiva.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Shiva.Leonkasai 2011-09-18 19:44:04  
I should really set an alarm or something; I get far too carried away when drawing sometimes.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-09-18 19:44:11  
Fenrir.Enternius said: »
What I'm saying is that girls shouldn't have to earn equality. There's more girls in this world than guys, and nature would tell us that girls are supposed to be the dominant gender. Obviously it's different for humanity, but I don't treat girls any differently than I would anyone else. Everyone's just a human being to me.
This sort of came up in a cultural differences discussion a while ago, albeit in a more general way. I'm not saying girls have to do extra work to earn equal status, but I am saying that they need to "do work" rather than simply expect me to provide, pamper, and generally bust my *** for them if they want to be treated as an equal.
 Leviathan.Mercurylost
By Leviathan.Mercurylost 2011-09-18 19:45:00  
what about the chedder with sour cream baked lay's? you keep eating them the whole time thinking to yourself, i can have more because they are baked. =)
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-09-18 19:45:10  
You know, Alphas might be the "take what I want" types, but they sure as hell can take care of what they want, when they get it! Where as betas will beat around the bush, make you guess, chase them down, etc. Then they don't know what the hell to do with what they got. :(
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-09-18 19:45:46  
Peach Cobbler or GTFO!

Oh my. I have not had a good cobbler in far too long...
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-09-18 19:46:04  
This is why you're my fictitious sibling lover.

Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-09-18 19:46:15  
Shiva.Leonkasai said: »
I should really set an alarm or something; I get far too carried away when drawing sometimes.
:O Self control, use it!
 Asura.Chuuuuu
サーバ: Asura
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-09-18 19:46:16  
wait wats going on /scratches chin
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-09-18 19:46:54  
Oh goodness, Zah! LOL!
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-09-18 19:47:22  
...wat....
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-09-18 19:47:41  
wtf
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2011-09-18 19:47:45  
Zahrah that picture scared the ***out of me. O.o why you guys gotta give me nightmares!
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-09-18 19:48:29  

As long as you're trying to expand your pallet. That's okay. (Directed at both of you.)
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-09-18 19:49:13  

As long as you're trying to expand your pallet. That's okay. (Directed at both of you.)
Not everyone likes deer sausage, lady. SORRY! /giggles
[+]
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-09-18 19:49:28  
Leviathan.Mercurylost said: »
what about the chedder with sour cream baked lay's? you keep eating them the whole time thinking to yourself, i can have more because they are baked. =)

Exactly! I feel all healthy when I eat them because they're baked, even though I know they are still not exactly a healthy choice. So good! So tempting! Flavin knows what I mean, see?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 2283 2284 2285 ... 22718 22719 22720