Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22683 22684 22685 ... 22702 22703 22704
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2024-08-20 10:25:39  
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-08-20 10:26:39  
Because they were getting dragged so hard. The judge probably told Disneys lawyers in private to *** off with that nonsense. They did them a favor.
By Pantafernando 2024-08-20 11:46:20  
Now i understood the Disney+ stuff, its such coward move that even Hittlercat would approve.

That said, if I had such life threatening allergy to food, I would know better before eating third party food.

Maybe shes not in the wrong side, being mislead by clueless waiter/attendant, but in the end, it doesnt matter being right or wrong if youre dead.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-08-20 11:59:44  
Awe yis; what if y2k caused sentience and tried to kill all the humans. *** awesome movie premise. A24 always delivers (on horror/thrillers).

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Afania 2024-08-20 14:51:14  
Kaffy said: »
Black Myth Wukong is beautiful, but will it dethrone Elden Ring? Need to play more to find out!

It's kind of mind blowing that Black Myth Wukong only cost around 60m USD to make. That's like 1/3 of budget compare with western AAA.

I have a feeling that western AAA industry will eventually decline due to the high cost. It's just that much cheaper to make AAA games in China instead. Wait until every Chinese investors start investing in AAA games instead of mobile market. Incoming AAA market saturation....
By Pantafernando 2024-08-20 14:56:11  
Oh, look who got out of the jail
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-08-20 15:15:59  
It's really not surprising that the budget of a western game is triple an eastern game, we're the best embezzlers.

But also, it shows. Black Myth: Wukong is kinda neat, but pales in comparison to Elden Ring. It got a huge start with controversy but it'll be gone in a week.

It may be the most fun/best game of 24 but that's it's own thing. Elden Ring didn't come out in 2024.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-08-20 15:34:57  
Wukong is digital only it seems
Big oof

I went to EBGames and Walmart, neither had. If I'm buying a ps5 game, its physical only.

edit: its been known to be digital only for a while, oh well
By Afania 2024-08-20 15:55:44  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
It's really not surprising that the budget of a western game is triple an eastern game, we're the best embezzlers.

But also, it shows. Black Myth: Wukong is kinda neat, but pales in comparison to Elden Ring. It got a huge start with controversy but it'll be gone in a week.

It may be the most fun/best game of 24 but that's it's own thing. Elden Ring didn't come out in 2024.

If you only compare the metacritic scores, yeah, it's not particularly high compare with Elden Ring.

However I think this game changed how we understood Chinese market as a whole.

In the 90s Chinese single player game market was pretty damn big. Big hit titles sold millions of copies despite the all the piracy.

Once MMO/mobile game era came, the entire industry changed to MMO/mobile focused. We all thought Chinese single player industry is dead outside of niche indie/cultivation titles.

This game pretty much proved our past assumptions was incorrect. Chinese people do buy western market focused console single player games.(As long as it is tied to national pride, that is)

I feel there may be a change in the market incoming....maybe.
By Afania 2024-08-20 15:58:06  
Pantafernando said: »
Oh, look who got out of the jail

I know you missed my posts but come on, if you want to bait me into posting something you have to start the conversation about games, lol.
By Sakinah79 2024-08-20 16:01:14  
I'm thinking Chinese developers might just light a creative fire under their Japanese counterparts.
By Afania 2024-08-20 16:25:47  
Sakinah79 said: »
I'm thinking Chinese developers might just light a creative fire under their Japanese counterparts.

Chinese gaming industry has enough talent and budget for high quality games, in fact it's competitive as hell. Just that the mobile industry siphoned all the money and talent so there are no resources left for single player game industry.

Now that it is proven that single player console style game can make money in China too, I would expect more and more resources finally enter single player game industry.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-08-20 16:49:18  
I wouldnt get too excited, theres still way more money in gacha

Upward movement is great but it's a ways from being meaningful

60m into wukong might make 5x in the end, but 60m into a gacha game will make a billion, it's a nonstarter
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-08-20 17:05:44  
Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
Big oof

I went to EBGames and Walmart, neither had. If I'm buying a ps5 game, its physical only.

It has a physical delux edition.

Quote:
Standard Edition $59.99
Digital Deluxe Edition $69.99
Deluxe Edition $169.99
Collector's Edition $399.99
And at that price I bet the CE is physical as well.
By Viciouss 2024-08-20 17:16:01  
Afania said: »
Black Myth Wukong is beautiful, but will it dethrone Elden Ring? Need to play more to find out!

It's kind of mind blowing that Black Myth Wukong only cost around 60m USD to make. That's like 1/3 of budget compare with western AAA.

I have a feeling that western AAA industry will eventually decline due to the high cost. It's just that much cheaper to make AAA games in China instead. Wait until every Chinese investors start investing in AAA games instead of mobile market. Incoming AAA market saturation....

Probably should have spent a little bit more money on quality assurance, I'm hearing it's endless blue screens on PS5. Haven't seen a game with this many bugs since Outriders.
By Afania 2024-08-20 17:44:47  
I wouldnt get too excited, theres still way more money in gacha

Upward movement is great but it's a ways from being meaningful

60m into wukong might make 5x in the end, but 60m into a gacha game will make a billion, it's a nonstarter

In theory yes, except gacha industry is pretty much over saturated and it is "winner takes it all" atm. Big titles like Mihoyo games took all pie in the market, and new companies joining the market can't really compete.

If BMW can at least inspire more Chinese players buy single player games, in theory single player market will grow since Chinese market is huge. Making people from the biggest gaming market getting used to paying for single player game is what may change the industry imo.
By Afania 2024-08-20 17:47:46  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Big oof

Quote:
Standard Edition $59.99
Deluxe Edition $169.99

Afaik physical deluxe edition doesn't have disc, just download codes.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-08-20 18:35:04  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Big oof

Quote:
Standard Edition $59.99
Deluxe Edition $169.99
Its empty box with download code
https://www.reddit.com/r/BlackMythWukong/comments/1dazkk4/black_myth_wukongs_physical_editions_will_not/
By Kaffy 2024-08-20 19:15:18  
So far it's well worth the 60 bucks, I absolutely love the sound effects and music. I can't speak to any blue screen crashes on PS5 yet, but I played Skyrim on PS3 for anyone who remembers that disaster so I can handle stability issues if they arise.

I was probably overdue for a break from FROMSOFT games of this type anyway, the lore and everything about the presentation of the story so far is way more appealing to me than Elden Ring.

If you're unsure I say give it a shot, you might enjoy it.
By Pantafernando 2024-08-20 19:32:50  
My mom calling me: “hey, something is wrong, the market said there is no funds in the alimentation card”

And here i got worried wtf, maybe my company messed when recharging it. So i went to the app and double check if it had deposited correctly,

Then, apparently it deposited correctly. So i double checked the months withdraw.

After calculation the payments, i called my mother: “obviously there is no fund…. You spent too much this month”

“But it said there was credit yet for restaurant”

“Ok, but one thing isnt related to the other. You couldnt pay stuffs in market because you used up all the card”

Well, 30 minutes of my life wasted to investigate why you cant buy things when you already spent all the money….
By Pantafernando 2024-08-20 19:41:31  
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-08-20 20:21:21  
So far it's well worth the 60 bucks, I absolutely love the sound effects and music. I can't speak to any blue screen crashes on PS5 yet, but I played Skyrim on PS3 for anyone who remembers that disaster so I can handle stability issues if they arise.

I was probably overdue for a break from FROMSOFT games of this type anyway, the lore and everything about the presentation of the story so far is way more appealing to me than Elden Ring.

If you're unsure I say give it a shot, you might enjoy it.
I bought it on Steam.

I wanted physical ps5 so I could let my friend try it after, or take it on the road if I go out of town.

Oh well.
By Kaffy 2024-08-20 21:33:47  
It took me the last few hours just to get past the first couple of bosses, combat will take some getting used to, but I really like the way you can stagger and knock down enemies with the heavy attack. Also you can use the freeze spell to interrupt long offensive series to get a breather, which I definitely will need.
By Draylo 2024-08-20 21:59:35  
Awe yis; what if y2k caused sentience and tried to kill all the humans. *** awesome movie premise. A24 always delivers (on horror/thrillers).

YouTube Video Placeholder

Really cant stand that actress, idk why they keep forcing her everywhere.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-08-20 22:09:07  
Meh she ain't bad, the whole thing with snow white was really bad pr from the people telling her what to say

She's only been in 3 things. Killed it in west side story, did fine in songbirds and snakes.

Only seems like shes everywhere cause they never let ***go. Playing her interviews and bitching about them nonstop.
By Draylo 2024-08-20 22:46:26  
She was in Shazam 2 also, but theres just something about her I dislike. Maybe she was forced everywhere because of those interviews, but I highly doubt Disney told her to say those things. They might have told her to stop, but she still posts stupid stuff on social media.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-08-20 22:51:49  
I mean, you know they don't let actors have their own opinions.

If you say something other than your given talking points yo *** gets cancelled. And she isn't cancelled, so.

As far as posting dumbshit on twitter, shes twentysomething, thats gonna happen. Youre forty, let her be twenty.
By Pantafernando 2024-08-21 09:59:22  
Am I the only schizophrenic that talk with the guy in the ads on YT?

Like:

guy in the ad: "Did you know I can have a higher performance than chatGPT with this solution?"

Me: "No. Stick it in your *** then".
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-08-21 11:02:57  
HOLY ***BAITON KAITOS IS ON STEAM!?
IT ALSO INCLUDES 2

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
HEEEEEEELP
By Shichishito 2024-08-21 11:05:06  
Meh she ain't bad