Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22425 22426 22427 ... 22600 22601 22602
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-06-13 07:55:18  
Idiot Boy said: »
The UI is informative without being cluttered at all. That's really hard to do!
That's something I noticed (from watching a stream of the demo) as well. A good, clean UI is something I give a lot of credit to.

With only a few exceptions off the top of my head, that's something Square-Enix has been pretty consistently good with. I really appreciate being able to actually see what I'm doing and watch my character doing cool things.

This image still kills me...
[+]
Administrator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Idiot Boy 2023-06-13 11:45:17  
After sleeping on it, one other XVI thought:
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-06-13 13:09:50  
The West Coast sucks, any of you who live here: I am so, so sorry that you have to live like this.
[+]
By ryukin182 2023-06-13 13:11:34  
Draylo said: »
I just don't get why they didn't copy and paste that combat system instead. Who complained about FF7R combat? It was the best of both worlds.
Me. FF7R fights were literal dog ***. Half the important ***has super armor so you can't swing at it or combo or anything. It's the reason I refuse to buy any more ff7R games due to the combat system itself
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2023-06-13 13:13:55  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
The West Coast sucks, any of you who live here: I am so, so sorry that you have to live like this.

I always get so amused that the entire Western Coastline of North America gets compressed into about a 70 mile stretch being representative of the entire stretch....because we all know how similar the people living on Boston Harbor are to the residents of Wilmington, NC.

Quit with the easy route when in reality the reference of "West Coast Sucks" boils down to some people's opinions of about 1/10th of one city and at best 1/3rd of another. Visit Cannon Beach sometime and say with a straight face "West Coast Sucks".
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-06-13 13:41:15  
It doesn't suck but it is expensive.

Celebrindal has a good take on the suck part.
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2023-06-13 13:43:12  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
I agree. The parts where there are no wildfires, and stealing isn't legal are pretty good parts.
[+]
By volkom 2023-06-13 16:23:30  
Bahamut.Negan said: »
I agree. The parts where there are no wildfires, and stealing isn't legal are pretty good parts.
Poop scoop department too
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2023-06-13 17:40:40  
What parts of the west coast dont have wildfires and stealing isnt legal?
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2023-06-14 06:58:32  
Hey full disclosure I'm very pro "West Coast" (read: Southern California and San Francisco) because it hopefully keeps them THERE.

Those asshats fleeing there to Colorado are completely *** our real estate market. ;)
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-06-14 11:23:30  
Some new details about my most anticipated game.

I went into the video with forced low expectations and came out of it pleasantly surprised. They've gone in the direction that I was expecting them to, and I've seen nothing so far that's made me not want the game.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2023-06-14 14:39:11  
I forgot that the white dragon's name in Adoulin is Sajj'akka. For some reason I didn't remember its name at all.
By Pantafernando 2023-06-14 14:52:12  
Thats too bad
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2023-06-14 18:15:15  
That's too Panta
By Draylo 2023-06-14 19:09:51  
New figures, I don't know why the concept arts for the breath of fire characters are different color in game compared to their concept/promotional art... I wonder if thats intentional when they had a more muted color scheme.

[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2023-06-14 19:45:50  
Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
What parts of the west coast dont have wildfires and stealing isnt legal?
Ugh those parts are so expensive it’s depressing. If I’m lucky this house will be paid off by time I die. And that is a big if.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-06-14 23:57:09  
Distant Worlds was great. Completely different set list than last time I went. 11 got snubbed tho.

[+]
 Phoenix.Iocus
サーバ: Phoenix
user: androwe
By Phoenix.Iocus 2023-06-15 10:12:16  
I have a multi-box question. I currently have access to 3 different accounts that have 3 different SE account logins and Play Online IDs because they are 3 different people's actual accounts. This is what I'm familiar with as far as login and billing.

When you're in the SE account management system they can let you register another Play Online ID to the same SE account? The reason for this is so you can consolidate billing for 2 different PO IDs and be able to play characters from both PO accounts with each other simultaneously. This is different from just adding an additional mule character to your first PO ID since they can't be played at the same time. Please correct me if I'm reading this incorrectly.

As far as billing goes, the difference between those two scenarios is that on the 2nd PO account, you pay for another basic service charge for the 2nd PO account and a character fee for $12.95. There is no bundling or anything for having the same SE account for both PO IDs, correct? So basically it's much more expensive (relatively) than adding another mule character to your main PO account for storage purposes that only costs $1.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-06-15 11:13:13  
Yes. There's no saving money, you pay for each account in full.
[+]
 Fenrir.Jinxs
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Jinxs
By Fenrir.Jinxs 2023-06-15 11:19:24  
Distant Worlds was great. Completely different set list than last time I went. 11 got snubbed tho.

I went for the first time this year.
At least they did Ragnarok, Alexander.

Did they have the chick that does 11 and 14's "answers?" I was hoping for the 11 version memora de la stona
By Dodik 2023-06-15 11:21:28  
Phoenix.Iocus said: »
register another Play Online ID

Isn't that for a new play online ID you just bought? Don't think you can transfer an existing Playonline ID from one Square account to another.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-06-15 12:11:28  
Bois, it's today! It's black mirror all day day!
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-06-15 12:17:06  
Fenrir.Jinxs said: »
I went for the first time this year.
At least they did Ragnarok, Alexander.

Did they have the chick that does 11 and 14's "answers?" I was hoping for the 11 version memora de la stona

They did Ragnarok in Nashville but this show was different. Difference, I think, is that the other one was for the 35th anniversary (Coral) and this one was a standard Distant Worlds show. Susan wasn't there no, but they had a chorus so they did lots of songs that utilize one such as Liberi Fatali/OWA.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-06-15 14:42:36  
They did Ragnarok in Nashville but this show was different.
A friend of mine saw Distant Worlds Live (not sure if it was that exact show) and reported that to me. They said that even though they were unfamiliar with XI and never heard that song before, they really liked it.

I'm a little disappointed that they wouldn't play even one song from XI :(
By Meeble 2023-06-15 15:22:18  
Phoenix.Iocus said: »
As far as billing goes, the difference between those two scenarios is that on the 2nd PO account, you pay for another basic service charge for the 2nd PO account and a character fee for $12.95. There is no bundling or anything for having the same SE account for both PO IDs, correct? So basically it's much more expensive (relatively) than adding another mule character to your main PO account for storage purposes that only costs $1.

Correct, there is no difference in price or functionality between having two(or more) SE accounts with a single POL ID each vs. 1 SE account with multiple POL ID's.

Charges for basic service, character slots, and wardrobes are all per POL ID, no discounts.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-06-15 15:55:12  
Ah, we wait 4 years, and then it's over in a mere 5 hours.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! It's also premier day of The Walking Dead: Dead City

The first episode leaked 3 days early?
[+]
By Draylo 2023-06-15 19:01:15  
Least they are over an hour each, I hate the ones that are like on Disney+ and its 20m and 10m of credits.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-06-15 19:02:50  
so sushi burritos are insane
 Bahamut.Negan
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2023-06-15 19:06:42  
Draylo said: »
Least they are over an hour each, I hate the ones that are like on Disney+ and its 20m and 10m of credits.
YouTubes are the WORRRRRRRRRRRRST!
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-06-15 19:29:38  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Ah, we wait 4 years, and then it's over in a mere 5 hours.
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22425 22426 22427 ... 22600 22601 22602