Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22421 22422 22423 ... 22553 22554 22555
 Bismarck.Nickeny
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2023-06-06 20:54:54  
Street fighter 6 is amazing

Anyone playing it?
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-06-06 21:43:56  
ooooo They remade the cube movie from 1997. Neato. It's japanese though.

Going to be difficult to find.

Also... Birdbox 2, never expected that.
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-06-06 23:12:45  
Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
Street fighter 6 is amazing

Anyone playing it?
I am! Very casually, though. I bought it for World Tour mode mostly XD

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-06-06 23:44:20  
I'm glad to see that Capcom has actually put effort into iterating on their formula with SF6. Even though I don't like fighting games myself, seeing anyone breaking from stagnation is nice.
[+]
By Draylo 2023-06-07 01:22:28  
They been killing it lately, RE4 remake was just absolutely incredible A+. I wish they would go back and redo 3 and then CV lol
 Bismarck.Nickeny
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2023-06-07 02:04:30  
Draylo said: »
redo 3

Do you mean RE3? - There is a remake for that
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-06-07 02:11:05  
Redo the redo cause R3make is severely lacking. (And her *** nose! oh my christ it's awful! It's so distracting)
What they need to do is Zero remake
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-06-07 07:52:31  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
I'm glad to see that Capcom has actually put effort into iterating on their formula with SF6. Even though I don't like fighting games myself, seeing anyone breaking from stagnation is nice.
That's honestly one of the reasons I bought it. It's the most effort I've seen any company put into a fighting game for a really, really long time. Not since the days of Def Jam FFNY's story mode or Soul Calibur 3's Chronicles of the Sword have I seen such a girthy single-player campaign.

Capcom had some fear struck into them. Their fans weren't putting up with the never-ending stream of garbage from basically all of their IPs. I give them kudos for restructuring their management and pulling a complete 180. Even when their games aren't perfect, you can tell they're at least trying.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-06-07 10:21:16  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
I regret watching the first one. Netflix was just really insistent and everyone was talking about it so I didn't want to miss out. But I found it frustrating to watch and logistically nonsensical, and it turned out I wasn't the only one who thought so.

There was a timeframe of about 10 years wherein I was driven by FOMO to consume every popular movie and game. Every Marvel, every Star Wars, every game that my friends were playing. I'm so glad I was able to break that cycle lol
By Afania 2023-06-07 11:35:34  
Decided to pick up Vampire Survivor on mobile for entertainment on the go. I played the very early demo during Early Access and I wasn't impressed at that time, I even added it to my "overrated indie hit" list. But for whatever reason the game is so much better after release with all the polish. The progression curve is far more satisfying. Totally addicted now....

I guess this is one of a good example to demonstrate why early access is must have for any video games ._.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2023-06-07 14:56:49  
Saw my fiancee beat the Rito Temple's boss in ToTK last night. That thing is gonna be interesting without a paraglider.

Only 3 more Abd Matter for Naegling. No luck on a pulse weapon outside the deeds kupon, which I spent on Sagasinger. I think I can send Vyre's Aytanri (he got it 1/1 from Morta back in the day which is why he has Ruinator merited but I digress), but I've still got about 88 or so Voidstones to spend. Been spending them on Bismarck cause he drops Sealoard Skin in addition to the HMP and Rift stuffs. I'm keeping the HMPs, though they seem rarer than the Rift stuff.

Work week's started again. I don't like Wednesdays. They're not so bad when the GM is here, but man when they're not... phew. They were here today, but even so the Pepsi order came in. At least the slight amount of manual labor was a break from emailing paperwork to corporate. I hate emails. I hate paperwork. I hate corporate busybodies, and the company that owns my hotel is full of them. They micro manage the absolute ***out of us, while somehow being nearly useless themselves(kicked this year off with them failing to pay our garbage bill, then telling us they pay none of our invoices directly... meaning we send them our invoices so they can send them to someone else who then actually sends the payments... talk about a useless step).

Can't seem to get Apathetic AJ to play with me in XI. Damn it AJ, let me help you kick ***!

Got really comfortable with both Ambus just in time for it to end. Initially I'd been doing Fly on D, and Orcs on E. For Orcs I'd take Valaineral and AAEV, and basically sac Valaineral cause I'm dumb and was just letting Death go off. Grew a couple new brain cells, and realized I could consistently interrupt every cast the BLM does merely by casting Sleep or Break. Feels like it takes forever though.

Anyone got any ideas what Ambus we get next?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-06-07 14:59:28  
Quadav
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2023-06-07 15:33:56  
If you need a pulse weapon, the Behemoth in Escha-Z is the common fodder people farm for it (if you can pull off killing it). The drop rate in Legion is garbage, Voidwatch has no chance outside of VW event.

Alternatively, and I got shat on for suggesting it last time, but Potpourri. Yes, if you're at 0 potpourri, you cant use that to get a pulse weapon tomorrow, but if you play the long game of accumulating it, theres a good chance next time you need a pulse weapon, you'll have the 25k needed.

Also, presuming you're on Asura and have the 20 mil needed to burn, you could just buy 5 Pulse Cell's of the same type and turn them in as long as you've killed the NM it drops from.

The Meebles pulse weapons actually have the best drop rate (~2%), except chain-farming those NM's isnt the most feasible thing.
 Valefor.Philemon
user: detlef
By Valefor.Philemon 2023-06-07 15:42:00  
If you were on Valefor I'd gift you a pulse weapon. Maybe you have a friend out there with a million mules who does a ton of Trove each month. Also not sure if it was mentioned but maybe you have enough Deed progress to get a free pulse weapon voucher?
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-06-07 15:57:28  
I'd put Voidwatch toward the very bottom when it comes to farming pulse. Legion and Meebles are both better (perhaps more tedious unless you want to throw gil at meebles which isn't worth it unless you've got billions and can't find cells), Escha is definitely the best. Cheap pop items, fast kills, and decent drop rate (I get 1 pair of chastisers every 70-100 behemoths typically).

Potpourri is good if you don't mind the long term goal yes. Honestly should get into the habit of always having your Emporox buff on.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-06-07 16:26:43  
I think my favourite aspect of Street Fighter 6 is how much fun it is to spectate. A lot of the tools are common between characters, meaning there's not tons in the way of random bullcrap or gimmicks to look out for or memorize. Street Fighter has also always been very fundamental, and by that I mean it's less about executing 50-hit combos and more about pressure and reaction.

But most of all, it's designed well on the surface. Everything is very visually distinct and you can easily tell what's going on. It's slow enough that your brain can digest who's hitting whom and just how hard they're getting hit.

It's a good fighting game and I think it's going to last for a very long time.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-06-07 19:00:05  
Sweet. It was only mildly difficult to find the 2021 japanese remake of cube.

The good thing about horror it really doesn't matter what the characters say.

Gotta say, the original was better. Still cool though.
By Dodik 2023-06-07 19:18:51  
I get 1 pair of chastisers every 70-100 behemoths typically

1 in 100 is about right for VW too when campaign is on.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2023-06-07 19:31:21  
Dodik said: »
I get 1 pair of chastisers every 70-100 behemoths typically

1 in 100 is about right for VW too when campaign is on.
I think you're missing a 0 there. I wish 1 in 100.
[+]
By Draylo 2023-06-07 19:50:32  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
ooooo They remade the cube movie from 1997. Neato. It's japanese though.

Going to be difficult to find.

This looks good. They always be using the same Spanish actors lol, but I've enjoyed most of them that I've seen on netflix. Except the one with the two weirdo kids, that one was really meh.
By Draylo 2023-06-07 19:59:59  
Breathe in that fresh NYC air

[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2023-06-07 20:03:57  
Wasn't that due to an arsonist lighting Canadian forest fires? Not saying NYC has great air, but hey!
By Draylo 2023-06-07 20:14:06  
Yeah lol, it looks dystopian. The air is bad tho atm
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-06-07 23:06:55  
This about sums it up

[+]
By Foxfire 2023-06-07 23:25:26  
there's some cool-*** photos to be found though

[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-06-08 00:13:01  
RIP Iron Shiek, see u jabroni
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2023-06-08 08:05:37  
RIP Iron Shiek, see u jabroni
Nooooooooo
[+]
By Draylo 2023-06-08 09:03:38  

More alien stuff and somehow 0 footage when everyone and their grandma has a phone capable of recording. I swear these pop up every 5 months lol
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-06-08 09:22:01  
Draylo said: »
Breathe in that fresh NYC air

I wish to quote certain politicians and pundits on global warming but it would be WAY too political.
First Page 2 3 ... 22421 22422 22423 ... 22553 22554 22555