Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22229 22230 22231 ... 22712 22713 22714
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2022-06-02 18:02:25  
I feel like FF16 is what Type Zero was suppose to be after watching the trailer. I am hyped about it.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2022-06-02 18:23:41  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
She made her bed, now she can ***in it

[+]
By Viciouss 2022-06-02 18:34:54  
16 certainly looks pretty, I am wondering where the team is though. It really did look like DMC, just walking around fighting as one person. The summons look good, some kind of MK fighting style minigame going on there. Next summer, or more likely, next Fall is kind of lame.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-06-02 19:17:20  
From the sound of it the summons are your team. Eikons seem to be a much bigger deal in this game.

I'm actually satisfied with the release window 'cause if this was a Nomura game we'd be looking at 2028
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-06-02 19:21:10  
I'm definitely reserving judgment on 16. So far I've been between neutral and turned off from what they've shown, but you never know. I just expect I'm not among their target audience, which is fine.
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-06-02 19:36:25  

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Pantafernando 2022-06-03 05:47:20  

I would even like my mother to unsubscribe her current newspaper tbf.

If she want information, she can easily get it from internet.

Personally, im more restrictive to want i spent my time reading. Information is only worth for a short span of time. So, i always prefered spending my reading time with books and articles, theorical/practical texts, while only reading information that is related to my hobbies or some information that can produce a positive emotion on me. Or maybe some big article that could cover months of the current trend discussion in few paragraphs, just to not be entirely alienated.

While newspaper, aside being a disposable paper/information, its never catered to a single reader. We live in the information era, the problem isnt having information but filtering it.

Thus, no wonder newspaper are dying. They just net requisites from another time, not the current one.

So, i will lass the offer. I would prefer spending the money on barbecue
By Pantafernando 2022-06-03 05:51:15  
Too much work this week together with disease.

Funny how they demand workers to do 3 days at home and 2 days at office: when im at office i have an excuse to work literally 8h, or if i work past that, to be recompesated for it.

While at home yesterday i worked from 4am to 19h40m (not continuously, taking breaks here and there), not receiving any ***for extra time…..

So paradoxical…
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-06-03 07:49:52  
Pantafernando said: »
While at home yesterday i worked from 4am to 19h40m (not continuously, taking breaks here and there), not receiving any ***for extra time…
Someone gave me some great advice on this recently. They told me to put into my schedule a reminder to clock out, and stretch it out for like an hour. Not only does that give me a solid reminder that I'm no longer getting compensated for my efforts, but it makes me show up as "busy" if anybody tries to add me to a meeting.

Because I'm 1 to 2 hours ahead of many of my co-workers, they tend to forget. Next thing you know I'm getting scheduled for meetings at like 5pm...
[+]
 Valefor.Esdain
サーバ: Valefor
user: esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-06-03 08:50:52  
I found this when looking up the picture of the new Pokemon with the funny name. "Lechonk" the pig.

Sabrina has an Iroha thing going on so I thought I'd share it.

I also found many pictures of your mom when looking up Lechonk.

*rimshot*
By Draylo 2022-06-03 13:02:51  
Shiva first draft, now that I look at some old videos (on potato settings of course) I realize that they have a star in the middle of her chest. I can't remember if I downloaded an HD dat but she looks a diff color and w/o the star in game.. Why would someone making an HD dat remove the star lol. I think it looks pretty good but I have to see the original ver of her.

By Pantafernando 2022-06-03 16:36:42  
Sigh.. today was quite bizarre while discussing a IT project with my colleagues.

As usal in many groups, only a few take initiative to actually provide solutions. Unfortunately i belong to that group.

Thus i draw a blueprint using only open source and 1 already hired technology to integrate IoT with our cloud.

Then the leader complained: i was using a hired technology instead of Kafka, that isnt licensed yet.

Then i said: this is a proof of concept, later we can change the technologies after tests.

But with no avail. The leader was adamant in using Kafka like if the project was only started to fit kafka in there, and not to achieve the concrete goal of transmitting information. The argument were that the hired technology was expensive despite it was actually cheap and Kafka has a very pricy license.

I didnt feel like discussing as sick as i was so i left at that, but the leader decisions were questionable to say the least
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-06-03 17:15:10  
The Boys Season 3 starts today wootwoot

*** 1 episode a week *** though
By Viciouss 2022-06-03 17:16:11  
I don't mind once a week as long as the season is solid. Which I'm sure it will be
By Josiahafk 2022-06-03 18:26:41  
Pokémon go fest this weekend,

The rewards seem
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Asura.Carrotchan 2022-06-03 19:28:18  
Draylo said: »
Shiva first draft, now that I look at some old videos (on potato settings of course) I realize that they have a star in the middle of her chest. I can't remember if I downloaded an HD dat but she looks a diff color and w/o the star in game.. Why would someone making an HD dat remove the star lol. I think it looks pretty good but I have to see the original ver of her.
i've seen the HD dat on here-was like a JP dat, they don't give her a chest star but do give her a boob job (her bazongers are like half that size in game)
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2022-06-03 19:33:43  
i used to have alternate dats for all avatars including elementals when i played.

i think it was this one that made her look like ff8 shiva. chance you swapped the dat and forgot about it?
By Draylo 2022-06-03 19:45:23  
I was using my laptop for the model viewer, so just must have been an HD dat someone did and maybe they were pervy and removed the star to see the boobs more idk. I see she originally has the star though so I'll have to see that added
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2022-06-03 20:04:07  
she seemed kinda squat too. i feel like she should be taller and more elegant.

Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Asura.Carrotchan 2022-06-03 20:04:08  
are you gonna ask them to give shiva a boobies reduction surgery too?

and yeah she seemed to have really stumpy legs in comparison, but that's a bajillion times better than i could ever do it, so i didn't say anything lol

edit oh i found it, look at the bazonger difference(also thicc thighs)!
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2022-06-03 20:17:17  
never before has diamond dust been so dummy thicc

*edit* double d diamond dust
[+]
By Draylo 2022-06-03 20:24:58  
Lol! That looks like the one that I had.
By Draylo 2022-06-03 21:08:36  
I dont see the stumpy legs part tho, to me they seem ok. The face did seem a bit chibi like but i think its hard to accurately do 1/1
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2022-06-03 21:48:05  
i think she just needs to be taller. could just be me, but i think from the side

there's something off. could just be the way she has her knees slightly pulled up and how that looks from a diff angle. a tiny bit slimmer, longer legs, and a slightly longer torso are my thoughts. not much, but a lil tweak i think would make her look more... graceful?
By Draylo 2022-06-03 22:08:09  
Yeah probably better slightly taller but a change like that requires redoing the entire figure. I try to keep an open mind given I am sure it requires a lot of effort, so I used to sweat smaller details more and just accept now that it wont be 1/1 given its not official. I think also the cape is shorter but that was probably tricky to do.

Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2022-06-03 23:17:36  
yeah. just doing a bit of a critique for the fun. it's definitely well done.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2022-06-03 23:26:59  
Viciouss said: »
Amber Heard found GUILTY unanimously

Well, found liable. But Depp was also found liable. So they both won, but he got a larger amount of cash. $15m. All this over 15m lol

Edit - 10 million, he got $10 million and she got 2m.

He was found liable for a statement that his lawyer made (which is *** but whatever, VA is backwards) she was found to be a lying ***.

She made her bed, now she can ***in it

I'd say I'd be surprised if she ever got another role in a movie, but I'm sure she probably will, Hollywood is weird.

He will net $8,350,000, minus lawyer fees, but yeah, it was never about the money. He's been vindicated by the public at large except by the most delusional/moronic people, flat-earther type idiots. It's a shame he can't do a role he enjoyed anymore, but Disney screwed themselves on that one. Dude deserves some peace after this.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2022-06-03 23:27:48  
Asura.Carrotchan said: »
bazonger

I'm trying to imagine this word being used in actual conversation and am laughing hysterically about it. Thanks.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2022-06-03 23:28:46  
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
never before has diamond dust been so dummy thicc

*edit* double d diamond dust
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2022-06-04 00:40:10  
[+]