Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22223 22224 22225 ... 22581 22582 22583
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-05-23 09:14:01  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Finally got around to watching Euphoria. This ***is on a whole different level.
Which Euphoria?

There have been several.

The current show, with Zendaya. That first season, really good story. That second season everything just goes straight to 11. It's a trip.

Also;
YouTube Video Placeholder
By Draylo 2022-05-23 12:46:03  
I love how everyone is loving the hype for obi wan show and saying they loved the prequels. But I remember loving those movies before it was cool and literally everyone hating on them. I wonder if ppl will do the same to the sequels in the future, I will still hate them.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-05-23 13:01:41  
That's just what people do. Follow the mob.

Very indifferent about the prequels, they aren't bad, they aren't good. I always just want more spacemagic. Literal spacewizards and all they ever do is force push.

That's why Mandolorian is better. It's the same story but it's not missing the spacemagic.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2022-05-23 13:24:13  
I deeply love SW but the major problem with prequels is well… that you so so knows the outcome.

While chapters 1-3 are actually prequel to 4-6, it made me curious the entire trilogy how Anakin became Darth Vader. But honestly im not sure what to expect in a new Obi Wan franchise.

At this moment, what i would love to see the most is the next generation of jedis and siths. I think the classical generation is already done in what it can offer. The 7-9 generation never had that much to offer anyway,
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-05-23 14:24:20  
Fake superman fought fake superman in the new deathbattle.

That's kinda neat.
By Viciouss 2022-05-23 15:29:31  
I'm more looking forward to Andor, which they say is this summer. More opportunities for better characters to appear. I'm a bit worried about the Kenobi show, I think the plot may be nonsensical, especially in regards to the Inquisitors.
By Viciouss 2022-05-23 15:31:03  
And yeah the prequels were poorly made. Clone Wars did a lot to make them more likable, but on their own they are still bad movies. Being better than the disastrous sequels means nothing.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-05-23 15:34:23  
Draylo said: »
I love how everyone is loving the hype for obi wan show and saying they loved the prequels. But I remember loving those movies before it was cool and literally everyone hating on them. I wonder if ppl will do the same to the sequels in the future, I will still hate them.
I'm neither of those. I didn't like them as a kid and still don't like them haha

Though I will say that I fondly remember bits and pieces of The Phantom Menace when they were just having fun with it. "Episode I: Racer" is still one of my favourite games on the N64.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2022-05-23 15:53:22  
i liked the prequels, but i was 12 when the first one came out. i think that was kind of the perfect age to enjoy the prequels. i still enjoy them, but i think i've burnt myself out on rewatches when i tried to get hyped for the sequels. i have a harder time watching the original trilogy.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2022-05-23 16:04:04  
Draylo said: »

If they gonna drop some 'Duel of the Fates' in the background music of a trailer, I believe International Law requires we give the show at least three episodes. I'm sure its in the Oslo Accords or maybe in some old treaty at The Hague.

John Williams I believe is the only person ever associated with that franchise/universe who remains 100% beyond reproach :)
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-05-23 16:13:58  
After the successful play-test of my own RPG engine last weekend, I found it kinda hard to go back to 5th Edition D&D last night. To say the least, I'm really happy with how it's coming along!
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-05-23 16:31:57  
what an amazing day in the Turd Trial, oh my god.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2022-05-23 16:38:40  
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2022-05-23 16:54:59  
A different euphoria:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFOria

Its REALLY good. Harry Dean Stanton in one of his few staring roles.

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
what an amazing day in the Turd Trial, oh my god.
Umm... Turd Trial?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-05-23 16:56:33  
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-05-23 17:18:22  
It's been going on for so long now that I'm kind of afraid to ask, but why exactly are so many people concerned about this Johnny Depp thing?
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2022-05-23 17:20:59  
Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
It's been going on for so long now that I'm kind of afraid to ask, but why exactly are so many people concerned about this Johnny Depp thing?

Because its a hell of a lot easier to contemplate two rich whiny people and a turd in a bed than it is to really dig into the Ukraine Conflict, Inflation, or the upcoming 2022 elections.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-05-23 17:24:35  
Anything to distract from the dystopian reality.

Let's not talk about the real reason gas prices are the highest in history, let's all talk about Kim and Kanye and Amber Heard and who's making an onlyclams next instead.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2022-05-23 19:10:06  
Anything to distract from the dystopian reality.

Let's not talk about the real reason gas prices are the highest in history, let's all talk about Kim and Kanye and Amber Heard and who's making an onlyclams next instead.

seafood boil places keep popping up around here. maybe i need to get in on the action and open an onlyclams...
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-05-23 19:11:55  

cause it's *** hilarious, better than anything on TV
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-05-23 20:25:34  
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
seafood boil places keep popping up around here. maybe i need to get in on the action and open an onlyclams...
The only one around here just closed down lol
By Jetackuu 2022-05-23 22:05:27  
Viciouss said: »
And yeah the prequels were poorly made. Clone Wars did a lot to make them more likable, but on their own they are still bad movies. Being better than the disastrous sequels means nothing.

I mean they aren't really that bad. The entire Anakin cutting off Windu's hand and turning evil thing was rushed as ***, but otherwise they did a lot right.

World expansion, check.
Music, mega check.
combat, decent.

Lucas wasn't a good director and he knew it, but said *** it and did it anyway as he thought the movies should be made. I still think 3 is pretty good, despite the overarching flaws. That being said: 5 is still the best and 8 is such a horrible dumpster fire, most would prefer to pretend 7, 8 and 9 were never made. They found some silver with Mando though, so that is neat.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2022-05-23 22:07:39  

objection: truth.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-05-23 22:25:59  
Sustained
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-05-23 22:33:06  
Not even Phoenix Wright would touch such a weird case. Consider this another shout-out to the few YouTubers that still put effort into their uploads.

By Josiahafk 2022-05-24 01:03:40  

[+]
By Pantafernando 2022-05-24 04:09:28  
I feel so defeated when I watch a 33 minutes video at twice speed, but due to constantly stopping it every minute to take notes, it takes me 2h to fully watch it.

Thats because dude added too much information in those 33 minutes.
By Pantafernando 2022-05-24 05:32:31  
dystopian

Funny how i just now read someone from the zapzap using this same word.

While this distopia concept isnt anything new, i normally just see it applied in scifi midia context.

Now, in less than 1 day i saw, in 2 different languages/countries/people/medias that word being used to refer to current reality.

Maybe coincidence? I dont think so.
By Viciouss 2022-05-24 09:56:35  
New Thor trailer is just amazing. Looks really fun.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-05-24 10:57:04  
Viciouss said: »
New Thor trailer is just amazing. Looks really fun.
I might check that one out for the inclusion of the Guardians of the Galaxy. But I'll probably wait for reviews anyway.

EDIT: You're right about the trailer though. It does look like a lot of fun!
First Page 2 3 ... 22223 22224 22225 ... 22581 22582 22583