Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22218 22219 22220 ... 22567 22568 22569
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2022-05-15 00:38:10  
oh god. now the bill maher stuff... former slave owners be like "i didn't change, the democratic party did!"

ok i'm gonna avoid posting for a day or two. i don't know if i caused the p&r flare up, but i know i can fan the flame. later.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-05-15 00:48:12  
[+]
By llAKs0nll 2022-05-15 01:11:04  
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
oh god. now the bill maher stuff... former slave owners be like "i didn't change, the democratic party did!"

ok i'm gonna avoid posting for a day or two. i don't know if i caused the p&r flare up, but i know i can fan the flame. later.
Its all good man. I respect your opinion. Im not that heated over such at all. Not even upset when someone calls me an "Idiot" lol. I was just curious as to what exactly your perspective was is all. I found a new level of respect for Bill Maher cuz he is an actual Individual w/ his own Mind. What a concept. LoL
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
We do have "Prime" Wpns otw tho and Emp+3 less than 2mths after that month? I'll take it!! That's not so bad for a 20th Late Anniversary IMO. Thats actually incredibly exciting tbh. New Battle Content! New Subjob Caps! Count me in!
By Pantafernando 2022-05-15 14:59:50  
Reading the ItaliaShell topic, italian, as its derived from original latin, isnt that hard to understand for portuguese speaker, but do sound like that invitation is way more polite than the average invitations.
By Pantafernando 2022-05-15 17:32:06  
Crypto-Chanti
By Musashi232 2022-05-15 23:04:54  
The announcement is today right??
By Draylo 2022-05-15 23:21:10  
Yea... sure
[+]
By Musashi232 2022-05-16 00:35:49  
Draylo said: »
Yea... sure
what i heard another announcement again on the 16th, if not damn were *** :(
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-05-16 01:26:10  
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-05-16 11:16:53  
Woohoo, officially filming the next season of Black Mirror!
[+]
By Draylo 2022-05-16 11:22:19  
Wow awesome, hope its not super short though
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-05-16 11:40:51  
Draylo said: »
Wow awesome, hope its not super short though

Indeed... it got shorter season after season, please let there be at least 6

Quote:
While details about specific stories are being kept under lock and key, Variety understands that Season 6 will have more episodes than Season 5…
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-05-16 13:40:27  
Good week for platform fighters.

First the Nickelodeon one reveals XJ9, Hugh Neutron, and Rocko. And now a cinematic trailer from the Warner Bros. game with three new characters of its own.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Pantafernando 2022-05-16 18:16:32  
One of the things I hate the most is when I try to follow a tutorial in youtube, and in the very first step its already completely different from my actual scenario.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-05-16 20:14:07  
Pantafernando said: »
One of the things I hate the most is when I try to follow a tutorial in youtube, and in the very first step its already completely different from my actual scenario.
I had one where the person started out fine and then they started to stray from the instructions because it's "faster and easier this way". And while they were right, it made it impossible for me to use the booklet as a secondary reference.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2022-05-17 03:33:44  
You know?

Watching few videos about Super Mario original trilogy made notice it was that franchise that I played while i was very younger and certainly couldnt grasp anything outside a 5 minutes timeframe (maybe nowadays i improved to 10 minutes).

But it intrigues me how little I remember from Super Mario Lost Levels and Super Mario 2. Seeing Lost Levels has a system of multiple clearing, and that Lost Levels were actually the Mario 2, and Mario 2... I still am not sure what this game is, kinda like what Zelda 2 is to Zelda series: an experimental attempt back when there wasnt a proper serie to say.
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Asura.Carrotchan 2022-05-17 08:25:29  
7months into trying to get all my ***just to start my application for german citizenship, my last doc has specifically been 6 months in the waiting lol, the site says its like 10+months backlogged like jesus

obnoxious
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-05-17 08:40:55  
But it intrigues me how little I remember from Super Mario Lost Levels and Super Mario 2. Seeing Lost Levels has a system of multiple clearing, and that Lost Levels were actually the Mario 2, and Mario 2... I still am not sure what this game is, kinda like what Zelda 2 is to Zelda series: an experimental attempt back when there wasnt a proper serie to say.
Didn't SM2 start out as a different game altogether, but then they made a last-minute decision to reskin the main cast as Mario characters?

Asura.Carrotchan said: »
7months into trying to get all my ***just to start my application for german citizenship, my last doc has specifically been 6 months in the waiting lol, the site says its like 10+months backlogged like jesus
There's one government branch in our province which deals with all personal status changes. Supposedly they're run ragged just trying to keep up with their top priority, which is birth certificates. Literally everything else, including name changes, death certificates, and immigration paperwork is something like 3 years behind - and growing. They've altogether stopped answering the phone and disconnected their emails so people will stop submitting more work for them to do.

A friend of mine wanted to officially change their first name, but couldn't get hold of the department. They even traveled down to it in person, only to find their doors were locked with signs telling people to "go away". That's when they looked into it and found out just how bad it was lmao

EDIT: Old news. Apparently it was a big enough deal that the province finally bumped up their budget to allow more employees and the backlog is "back to normal" at about 9 months.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2022-05-17 09:34:24  
Afaik, the official SM2 is the Birdo game.

But the real SM2 is the Lost Levels
By Jetackuu 2022-05-17 09:37:39  
Afaik, the official SM2 is the Birdo game.

But the real SM2 is the Lost Levels

In the US, yes.

In Japan "lost levels" is SM2 and "Birdo" is from Doki Doki Panic.

interestingly enough (I didn't know this until just now when looking) DDP was a disk system game.

That contraption under the Famicom.

One of my favorite things that resides in my brain about the Famicom is that the controller has a MIC on it. You had to kill the Pols Voice in Zelda with the mic.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-05-17 09:38:43  
Yeah something like that.

I didn't own a Nintendo console until the N64, so that kind of trivia eluded me.
By Jetackuu 2022-05-17 09:44:27  
Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
Yeah something like that.

I didn't own a Nintendo console until the N64, so that kind of trivia eluded me.

Poor thing you. SNES had so many great titles.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2022-05-17 09:58:58  
Never late to catch up.

At least for me, personally, as my tastes are kinda stagnant so i never found that appealing majority of games after PS2 era. Also, most of newer generation console game that i particularly find interesting are from switch, or any old but gold remake
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-05-17 10:19:08  
Never late to catch up.

At least for me, personally, as my tastes are kinda stagnant so i never found that appealing majority of games after PS2 era. Also, most of newer generation console game that i particularly find interesting are from switch, or any old but gold remake
Yeah the 6th console generation was the perfect sweet spot for me. It's rare for me to find anything I enjoy nowadays.

I've started describing myself as a person who constantly lives in the early '00s. The days when Homestar Runner, Futurama, and FFXI were all relevant lol...
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-05-17 10:41:01  
YouTube Video Placeholder

I know almost nothing about Genshin Impact, but these cartoons are always a riot and this one is no exception.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2022-05-17 17:57:53  
I'm thinking that getting old SUCKS. It also HURTS!

Still better than the alternative.

(ouchies)
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-05-17 18:07:56  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
I'm thinking that getting old SUCKS. It also HURTS!

Still better than the alternative.

(ouchies)
My dad always complained about his body, to which his mom (my grandma) would always reply with "Just you wait..."

In his defense though, my dad's body has been through a lot. He played hockey (not professionally) for like 50 years, he's been in several really, really bad vehicular collisions, including one with a train, and every one of his jobs has involved physical labour.
By Pantafernando 2022-05-17 18:23:31  
Everyday i do my best to keep in shape as I think most of pain and tiredness from old age comes from the extra weight gained during the years.

Even me, with like 2 or 3 kg less than the average during pandemic, feel like i have a bit more energy during the day.

The biggest problem is getting old not just fat but without some muscles.
By Pantafernando 2022-05-17 18:26:41  
Also, 3 days in a week I play soccer with my group that is a mixture of middle age man, old guys and really old men (one of them is near 80, at least 6 over 60's).

Its astounishing how those veterans that regularly play with us are healthy and strong. Keeping regular practice do makes wonder.

Seems obvious but actually seeing the results is really inspiring.
First Page 2 3 ... 22218 22219 22220 ... 22567 22568 22569