Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22004 22005 22006 ... 22715 22716 22717

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-11-16 12:39:05  
Suddenly and out of nowhere, Riot just released two new games lol

EDIT: Going to wait and see what the general consensus is before I consider buying either. Can't play today anyway.

It gets a huge bonus from me right away having my man Braum and my girl Ahri among the main cast <3
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-11-16 13:38:45  
They were announced a couple months ago but yea. Man idk I could never get into the lore of LoL and MOBAs pjss me off so I never liked the game itself.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-11-16 13:44:24  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
They were announced a couple months ago but yea. Man idk I could never get into the lore of LoL and MOBAs pjss me off so I never liked the game itself.
I know it was announced like December last year or something, but you'd expect a bit of fanfare a month or even a week before release just to get people talking and hyped up.

I hate the game, but the characters and lore are pretty creative and neat. I'm glad they're expanding beyond their PvP-only crap.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-11-16 15:26:43  
god ear cleaning is so unpleasant. i wish i never learned that qtips are a scam

Post deleted by User.
By Pantafernando 2021-11-16 17:15:29  
Freehugs said: »
I read on Reddit that there is a gspot in the ear lol sounds fake tho

Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-11-16 17:22:02  
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
サーバ: Asura
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-11-16 17:42:23  
By Draylo 2021-11-16 17:51:24  

Try a bobby pin lol.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-11-16 18:35:09  
You mean a Robert pin?
You Americans and your weird names for things
[+]
By Draylo 2021-11-16 19:39:29  
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-11-16 20:12:46  
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-11-16 20:17:51  
These Astro A50s ***.

Expecting them to be ***on by the Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pros that I have coming but... wireless...
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-11-16 21:11:52  
Asura.Vyre said: »
1) Evasion is the be all, end all stat. Unequip everyone's armor immediately. They need to start taking damage to gain HP anyway. Almost all of the enemies gain an en- debuff effect on attacks, and all undead deal damage proportional to total HP. Don't get hit baby. Use Shields for increased evasion. If you must use armor, use the breastplate things, not the full plate things. Get the gloves/hats/things that give +10 AGI and stuff.

2) Keep a Sword and Shield on Firion the entire playthrough. I don't know how it varies version to version, but in the original FF2, Firion's Agility stat(raised as a random % of your evasion value at the end of any battle) determines preemptive strikes and the rate at which you get ambushed.
AGL done for Firion. The only thing in game I've done so far is start, go get Scott's ring to get Minwu (for Canoe to access Mysidia for more spells to cap), and then grind. Ermahgerd I am gonna be beefcake.

[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2021-11-16 21:22:24  
Does any of the girls (or guys around here, no judgement, toys directed at females are pretty fun) remember Polly Pocket? Its still popular to this day. My niece who is 8 wants one. I felt super old when I saw them again.
I'm too old for that one. I gave most of my dolls to my younger sister anyway.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-11-16 22:24:07  
Sweet Jesus No Way Home is going to be amazing

Actually ridiculous tier amazing. Oh my god I hope they get Rhino in there too, even if it's just a 1 second multiverse flash.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2021-11-16 23:51:14  
Asura.Aeonova said: »
Asura.Vyre said: »
1) Evasion is the be all, end all stat. Unequip everyone's armor immediately. They need to start taking damage to gain HP anyway. Almost all of the enemies gain an en- debuff effect on attacks, and all undead deal damage proportional to total HP. Don't get hit baby. Use Shields for increased evasion. If you must use armor, use the breastplate things, not the full plate things. Get the gloves/hats/things that give +10 AGI and stuff.

2) Keep a Sword and Shield on Firion the entire playthrough. I don't know how it varies version to version, but in the original FF2, Firion's Agility stat(raised as a random % of your evasion value at the end of any battle) determines preemptive strikes and the rate at which you get ambushed.
AGL done for Firion. The only thing in game I've done so far is start, go get Scott's ring to get Minwu (for Canoe to access Mysidia for more spells to cap), and then grind. Ermahgerd I am gonna be beefcake.

Already looking like a beefcake, beefcake.

But now you're not going to have a good idea of how strong things really are, cause you're gonna just kill half the bosses in the first attack with Firion. Q_Q Also, poor Ricard and Leon. Very strong characters are going to seem like chump change when you get them. Q_Q
[+]
By Draylo 2021-11-17 00:28:53  
Saw Eternals today, It was entertaining, no idea why the bad review s
By Pantafernando 2021-11-17 01:01:23  
Draylo said: »
Saw Eternals today, It was entertaining, no idea why the bad review s

Generally because most movies have been following same boilerplate that fits millenials taste what in general tend to be the complete opposite of the past generations tastes.

Then the critics tend to be more an indirect critic against the generation per se than the movie itself.

Personally I do feel like the current boilerplate is emptier than the movies up to 2000 in general. But thats because age is starting to kick in me, then suddenly we start having more pride in what we like/believe than understanding things change.
By alzeerffxi 2021-11-17 02:23:08  
Activision blizzard CEO is *** lol
[+]
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Asura.Carrotchan 2021-11-17 04:34:06  
Does any of the girls (or guys around here, no judgement, toys directed at females are pretty fun) remember Polly Pocket? Its still popular to this day. My niece who is 8 wants one. I felt super old when I saw them again.
i had them as a kid, multiple little self enclosed "worlds" sets and then the house/yard play set, i loved them!

My grandma was convinced that they would be worth money someday and was completely shook when she caught me filling the up polly pocket hot tubs with chocolate syrup etc

i knew that they were still floating around, but obv different from when i was a kid, but for some reason i thought they kinda fell into obscurity, so i'm glad to be wrong and some new gen is interested!
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2021-11-17 05:11:03  
Asura.Carrotchan said: »
i had them as a kid, multiple little self enclosed "worlds" sets and then the house/yard play set, i loved them!

My grandma was convinced that they would be worth money someday and was completely shook when she caught me filling the up polly pocket hot tubs with chocolate syrup etc

i knew that they were still floating around, but obv different from when i was a kid, but for some reason i thought they kinda fell into obscurity, so i'm glad to be wrong and some new gen is interested!

They actually were discontinued for like a decade plus, due to a buy out, then a failed relaunch because they changed them. Since then they have been re-relaunched, back to normal, and taken off again.

I have a bunch of nieces these were go to XMAS presents for a while for me, till they stopped being sold.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-11-17 07:31:35  
They took Pepe out of Space Jam II, bro. They cancelled him, bro.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-11-17 07:50:05  
I've actually got a pretty clear memory of the '90s. I remember they had Polly Pocket for the girls and Mighty Max for the boys.

An interesting idea: Here's a large playset shrunken down so it costs less money, and it closes up so you don't lose the many loose pieces when you try to haul it around.

I don't remember ever owning any, though. I was never super interested.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-11-17 08:16:42  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Sweet Jesus No Way Home is going to be amazing

Been sitting on this image for a few weeks.

[+]
By Jetackuu 2021-11-17 08:29:25  
Pantafernando said: »
Generally because most movies have been following same boilerplate that fits millenials taste what in general tend to be the complete opposite of the past generations tastes.

Generally what happens when the demographic of the movie is that age range. (mid 20s-40, currently).

Still not really relevant, I'm a dirty millennial and I'll probably think the movie is "ok" but not great.

edit: then again, my taste in movies differs vastly from "most" as I don't have a problem with the star wars prequels, love the Joel Schumacher batman movies and think the Nolan Batman were mediocre at best after the first one (they ruined the series), and think Napoleon Dynamite wasn't funny at all. Get off my lawn.
First Page 2 3 ... 22004 22005 22006 ... 22715 22716 22717