Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22001 22002 22003 ... 22715 22716 22717
By Pantafernando 2021-11-14 04:20:17  
The only solution to human race is to evolve to the next evolution step, where it can achieve a higher level of many of the intelligence types.

One in particular is interesting to look at. The emotional inteligence. If you look in our world currently, there is a huge investment to degrade that kind of intelligence. People are incentivate to do the opposite: to not have any single ounce of control about their feeling resulting in rage, violence in one extremity, or depression in the opposite side.

That incentive is done by that many stress situations created in any kind of environment. Work, home, street, internet. Plus the propaganda made with movies where protagonists constantly yells, constantly cries, constantly are depressed, constantly can handle situation in a mature way.
[+]
By alzeerffxi 2021-11-14 04:55:20  
YouTube Video Placeholder

wtf did i just watch
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-11-14 08:29:50  
Yay. Snow.

We need cryosleep so I can skip this ***. Wake me up for summers only.
By Pantafernando 2021-11-14 10:15:58  
Things that you always use but never knew there was a name for that.

Just now i was presented to the Pascal Case.

Nice To Meet You.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-11-14 14:16:39  
Anybody else having issues logging into the game?
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-11-14 14:18:11  
Logging in, no, but random R0ing and people bitching about that in shouts. So it's not just you.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2021-11-14 15:49:01  
Rigid things tend to break more easily.

Flexible things can bend, but it quickly recovers to the original shape.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-11-14 15:54:41  
Freehugs said: »
I'm going to become a bitter hermit.
May I join?

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-11-14 23:54:44  
[+]
By alzeerffxi 2021-11-15 00:55:47  
YouTube Video Placeholder

Tactics ogre remaster is that real, 7:23
ugh so 16 days until crono cross too i hope its real
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-11-15 04:55:40  
Leon Kasai said: »
Seems the FF1~6 pixel remasters are confirmed to be missing the extra content from the GBA/PSP releases. Damn shame, since the graphical updates look pretty good, but I see no point buying these if they're incomplete compared to what's already available.
I see no point buying these if they're incomplete compared to what's already available.
Agreed.

1&2: both have great PSP remasters, why didn't they use these as a base?
3: has an ok remake but its in 3D so I can see someone buying this one if they prefer the pixel style.
4: again has a great PSP remake that also includes the sequel game.
5: C'mon SE you already ruined the ports to steam with the ugly sprite work. Can't you do anything right? Hugs says: Just grab the GBA version with the SNES graphics/Audio patched in.
6: Again, ugly spritework on the PC version. Hugs says: Do the same as 5, dork.

TL;DR: 3 might be the only one worth checking out. Its not that great though.

So yeah. They certainly increased the difficulty on the pirates so that's something. I did /not/ expect to walk into Provoka at level 4, not rest, and get nearly wiped by Bikke's Bikkeneers. They were hitting for about 12~15 each. I was going to do a low-level-until-Class-Change playthrough, but it looks like I'm gonna have to overlevel a bit at the outset.

The magic looks really good. The music is great and the songs have a little extra versus the normal loops. The water in a bridge build cutscene is really nice looking (not 'Octopath Traveler' level though). The autobattles are quick, but not sped up. Actually I thought I was going to miss the speed toggle of any emulator. I had a goblin flee in my second battle after leaving town which means their AI is different. The battles and play are really smooth like butter (for realsies the first thing that came to mind) and the first time I walked diagonally in FF1... O.O. For sure gonna play these through in order and enjoy 3 when I get there. Finally 3 in HD. Hype.

I could see this being a good buy for people that don't know how to emulate PSP on their large TVs. All the PSP stuff is great, but gated behind either tiny screen, emulation, or buying the PSP TV-out cable.

The lack of the bonus content does suck, but none of that really ever mattered to me. Not like you needed to do any of the dungeons for any reason other than to flesh out your bestiary.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-11-15 06:43:15  
Sounds like something I've said before on this site.

Page 21,885. We were all different people back then. It's like the pre-Covid world (but wasn't that long ago).

(It came up in a google search of this site to see if anyone else had anything to say about FF pixel remaster).

44 dead Garlands so far. No Longsword. It says it drops it though. At this point, I am Captain Ahab and the Longsword is the white whale I must capture! I was hoping it was going to be a 1/10 or something, but nerp. Looking to be like 1/64 (or worse!!!). Gonna get it. I'll update this post when it drops.

Got it!

Where are those beefy Final Fantasy Monk Max HPs at?
By alzeerffxi 2021-11-15 09:03:11  
soooo crono cross remaster announcement could be next month pog
By alzeerffxi 2021-11-15 09:05:52  
Asura.Aeonova said: »
Seems the FF1~6 pixel remasters are confirmed to be missing the extra content from the GBA/PSP releases. Damn shame, since the graphical updates look pretty good, but I see no point buying these if they're incomplete compared to what's already available.
I see no point buying these if they're incomplete compared to what's already available.
Agreed.

1&2: both have great PSP remasters, why didn't they use these as a base?
3: has an ok remake but its in 3D so I can see someone buying this one if they prefer the pixel style.
4: again has a great PSP remake that also includes the sequel game.
5: C'mon SE you already ruined the ports to steam with the ugly sprite work. Can't you do anything right? Hugs says: Just grab the GBA version with the SNES graphics/Audio patched in.
6: Again, ugly spritework on the PC version. Hugs says: Do the same as 5, dork.

TL;DR: 3 might be the only one worth checking out. Its not that great though.

So yeah. They certainly increased the difficulty on the pirates so that's something. I did /not/ expect to walk into Provoka at level 4, not rest, and get nearly wiped by Bikke's Bikkeneers. They were hitting for about 12~15 each. I was going to do a low-level-until-Class-Change playthrough, but it looks like I'm gonna have to overlevel a bit at the outset.

The magic looks really good. The music is great and the songs have a little extra versus the normal loops. The water in a bridge build cutscene is really nice looking (not 'Octopath Traveler' level though). The autobattles are quick, but not sped up. Actually I thought I was going to miss the speed toggle of any emulator. I had a goblin flee in my second battle after leaving town which means their AI is different. The battles and play are really smooth like butter (for realsies the first thing that came to mind) and the first time I walked diagonally in FF1... O.O. For sure gonna play these through in order and enjoy 3 when I get there. Finally 3 in HD. Hype.

I could see this being a good buy for people that don't know how to emulate PSP on their large TVs. All the PSP stuff is great, but gated behind either tiny screen, emulation, or buying the PSP TV-out cable.

The lack of the bonus content does suck, but none of that really ever mattered to me. Not like you needed to do any of the dungeons for any reason other than to flesh out your bestiary.

i enjoyed 4 so much, played it for 2 hrs at first and the next day for 8 i didn't expect that it was that much easier than the Nintendo ds, didn't play 4 since the SNES and Ps1 version for a long time, think there is a difference between those 2 and the remaster could have been the snes version coz i clearly remember ps1 version a little bit harder than the SNES and the ds much harder if played on hardmode could've finished it in 1 playthrough though was definitely worth it i enjoyed it more than ff7 remake cant wait for cross.
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-11-15 09:10:52  
The DS was purposely more difficult. It also had a unique augment system from replays. The SNES was the dumbed down for US audiences (RPGs were thought to be too difficult by the Japanese). In Japan, the version of FFIV we got was called "Final Fantasy Easy Type" or something. The PS1 only had dummied-out abilities, items, and spells from IV Easy Type restored. DS was made far more difficult than anything before. I'm guessing the version of Final Fantasy IV for Pixel Remaster is just the normal original Japanese difficulty Final Fantasy IV (non Easy Type and non DS difficulty).

This Final Fantasy 1 doesn't actually seem any more difficult than the original NES as MP was changed back to charges (uses) per level of magic instead of just giving us a MP pool to cast anything from, but it is easier than original because things like Ethers, Phoenix Downs, and quick saving exists.
By alzeerffxi 2021-11-15 09:15:01  
ah yea that explains it i remamber it took me around 20-50 hrs to complete DS version on hard, i would grind like it was FF11, and the red dragons could still kill a level 80-90 characters

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By alzeerffxi 2021-11-15 09:22:15  
Walked in the living room to find my dog eating a slice of pizza casually. We haven't had pizza in awhile..
its ok i stood 7 hours in a stand today explaining to High school Graduates how hard it is now to land jobs due to covid budgets, you still had a great day I think?
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-11-15 09:22:42  
Your dog either has a second family or had a date with a neighbor's trash can if it has pizza, but you have not had pizza in a while.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2021-11-15 09:28:48  
Gucci Reveals Custom Xbox Series X Bundle That Costs $10,000

Also reviews are out. Live action Cowboy Bebop sucks except for the music.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-11-15 10:01:31  
I know it's a very shallow thing to say, but I'd hate XIV a lot less if more people stuck to universe-appropriate attire.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Fenrir.Jinxs
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Jinxs
By Fenrir.Jinxs 2021-11-15 10:23:39  
Anyone have any creative remote play or on the go play solutions?
I wanna compare notes
First Page 2 3 ... 22001 22002 22003 ... 22715 22716 22717