Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21985 21986 21987 ... 22580 22581 22582
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-10-27 18:06:25  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
I have been trying to get a single box of a specific oatmeal for literally 6 months now and I still can't *** get it.

I ***you not they are scalping oatmeal and it is literally impossible to get from retail for 6 entire months. It's been blowing my *** mind.

I even ordered and paid for one on Amazon in July. It still has not been filled.

There isn't any of that oatmeal anywhere on *** earth. I swear to Christ it's a conspiracy.

You can go to their website and search every zipcode in existence and not find a box. But they assure me it's real and they have it when I call their service line but they can't explain why they can't find any.

Freehugs said: »
Huh, there isn't any of that oatmeal in any store near me or within a 50 mile radius. What's so special about that flavor?

It literally just has less sugar and I wanted to try it to see if it tastes terrible or not but it's turned into this whole ordeal.
Quote:
*This product has 5g of sugar per serving. Our regular Quaker Instant Oatmeal Fruit & Cream Variety Pack has between 9-12g per serving.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2021-10-27 18:22:47  
Companies create a new product, release just few batches just to test waters, then they see just the dozen plus Eyril buying that junk wont turn it in a profit so the product is discontinued and the creator fired.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-10-27 18:23:09  
It's easily the most ridiculous thing in a year of ridiculous ***.

Pantafernando said: »
Companies create a new product, release just few batches just to test waters, then they see just the dozen plus Eyril buying that junk wont turn it in a profit so the product is discontinued and the creator fired.

Nope, it's not new, its existed for years, and I've called quaker and they assure me that it's still in production.
By Draylo 2021-10-27 18:59:59  
I just got it last week here in NY, maybe in your backwater town! I get the maple sugar one though. I've noticed there are a lot of scalpers around Amazon lately. Wet wipes got bought up by them that I usually buy and they are double the price now.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-10-27 19:04:17  
It's the specific flavor, the maple trash is always there.

And it's not our town, or our county, or our state, it's the entire god damn planet lol. I tried hundreds of zipcodes on the locator on their site, no hits -anywhere-

Click Find a Store near me, put in a zip code, see if you can find it lol https://www.quakeroats.com/products/hot-cereals/lower-sugar/lower-sugar-fruits-and-cream-variety-pack

(If you click "buy online" it will say "oh its in stock here!" it's a lie, it is not)
By Draylo 2021-10-27 19:12:41  
Oh, never tried that flavor. Altho lately I have grown to dislike their oatmeal, idk if they changed something but its just really not good anymore.

Also, in other news

Quote:
・Advertising offers to help clear content, to help earn loot, etc. via the Party Finder
Key Points
It is prohibited to advertise using the Party Finder to offer help to clear duties or obtain items (to help people clear raid content or obtain items by having them join your party). A penalty will be issued if the act has been confirmed.

This prohibits the act of advertising such support and does not prohibit those asking for help themselves through the use of the Party Finder.

It is not a violation to ask for help or to offer a reward when asking for help, as in the following examples that do not violate our policy. However, in the examples that do violate the policy, the person offering help is advertising their services, which is prohibited.

Examples of violations:
Selling [duty] clear for 1 million gil.
Selling [duty] clear and/or offering the associated rewards from [content]. Join for more info/details.

Examples of non-violation:
I'm new, can anyone help me clear [duty]?
Help me clear [duty] and I'll pay you 1 million gil!
I'd like to get some items from [duty]. will pay 1 million gil if I can get it.

Please note that Square Enix may conduct investigations and issue a penalty in its discretion even if a report has not been filed.

I think they just updated the rules for XIV and apparently advertising to sell services in game is a bannable offense lol, imagine if they brought that to XI.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2021-10-27 20:43:46  
Freehugs said: »
My favorite oatmeal is the one with the dino eggs in it. Maple and brown sugar flavor

ah, I see you also have culture.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-10-27 21:22:20  
lol SE legalized ERP in the new ToS
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2021-10-27 21:22:49  
And here I am just wishing that steel cut oats and quick were not incomparable.

Also, best use for oatmeal EVER!!!

Breakfast of champions, highland division.

I should mention the cream is not really optional.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2021-10-27 22:06:27  
Wow that is bad voice acting but I am so there for a new Star Ocean.
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-10-28 02:39:20  
I'm here and all-in for the oatmeal saga.

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
lol SE legalized ERP in the new ToS

Do you have a quote?

Draylo said: »
However, in the examples that do violate the policy, the person offering help is advertising their services, which is prohibited.

Examples of violations:
Selling [duty] clear and/or offering the associated rewards from [content]. Join for more info/details.

Give us some of that!
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-10-28 04:37:34  
Dafuq.... y'all get nasty after I go to bed.
By Draylo 2021-10-28 05:06:09  
Lol. How can those named even be created
By Sillex 2021-10-28 06:03:34  
I just noticed those names and was like wt actual f, some funny ones tho.
By Draylo 2021-10-28 07:08:40  
Apparently SE added some decay system to XIV for offenses that wear off after 3 years... woulda been nice in XI
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-10-28 07:20:48  
I screen-shotted the same thing and posted it, but it was ninja-edited out of my post. I forgot about the google ad AI that scans all images for profanity. Mah bad. May as well edit out your own screenshot of the dirty names. Also... how did they all get to the top of the FFXIAH list? Did someone /know/ to search up all those profiles and get them "most viewed"?

Seems too organized.

Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-10-28 07:23:32  
Draylo said: »
However, in the examples that do violate the policy, the person offering help is advertising their services, which is prohibited.

Examples of violations:

They saw what happened to FF11 and have to protect their baby, FF14.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-10-28 08:16:13  
Oh noes, the 12 million "critics" flooding my youtube feed with reviews for Eternals a week before it releases all say it's meh.

You watch one or two trailers and the algorithm is like, oh hey you like movies, here's EVERY PERSONS TAKE WHO HAS EVER SEEN A MOVIE EVER! For a movie you can't see yet.

Hot take; this "movie critic" ***needs to stop. I don't care who you are no more getting to watch the movie and ***on it on youtube for clout a month in advance.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-10-28 08:29:18  
Hot take; this "movie critic" ***needs to stop. I don't care who you are no more getting to watch the movie and ***on it on youtube for clout a month in advance.
Counterpoint: With such an obscene number of critics, it allows anyone to find a critic whose tastes resemble theirs.

I still barely care what movie (or game) critics have to say about new releases. But if I'm on the fence about a movie and a few people I watch recommend it or don't recommend it, it might help me out. Back when the world only had a few noteworthy critics, their words carried no weight at all, because they usually didn't share tastes.

But now that YouTube has like 10,000 movie critic channels and I've found like 2 among them who like the movies I like and dislike the movies I dislike, it's fair to assume they'd like a new release if I'd like it and vice-versa.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-10-28 08:35:13  
The concept is fine, it's the time frame that is not.

A critic used to get prescreening because it took a week to make a review. These mother *** pump out shittakes in 5 minutes and post it everywhere.

That's the part that needs to change.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-10-28 08:46:23  
That's true. Though just to play devil's advocate (because I really don't disagree) I wonder if maybe the idea is it gives people more time to plan going to see the movie. I legitimately know people who won't do stuff unless you give them like two weeks' notice lol
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2021-10-28 09:12:47  
The concept is fine, it's the time frame that is not.

A critic used to get prescreening because it took a week to make a review. These mother *** pump out shittakes in 5 minutes and post it everywhere.

That's the part that needs to change.

I feel the same way about reviewer copies and video games. They give out reviewer copies, and these shitheads set about going ahead and perfecting their runs/leaking info/making guides/lore videos/etc. Sometimes a month or two ahead of everyone else, and some of them even have the gall to complain that they can't officially post their review/guide/etc. yet. Drives me nuts!

Wish I had a more charismatic personality/could act like it, and also knew a little more with video editing. I'd love to be one of the special people getting crap early, but damned if I can't and damned if it isn't extra annoying because of it.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2021-10-28 09:25:07  
U-Treasure’s New Pikachu Solitaire Ring Costs Over $10,000

Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2021-10-28 09:30:34  
Trying to summon Chuuuuu?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-10-28 09:32:17  
They're going to make 100 of those total and they'll be $1 million+ on Ebay next week
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 21985 21986 21987 ... 22580 22581 22582