Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21947 21948 21949 ... 22567 22568 22569
By Viciouss 2021-09-15 08:02:21  
Yeah I'm leery of that leak, I wouldn't think it would even be in production at the same time as part 2 of FF7.
By Pantafernando 2021-09-15 15:53:23  
By Pantafernando 2021-09-15 18:25:24  
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-09-15 22:07:34  
Every time I see something like that, I just think of Strong Bad singing "ooooh people with too much time on their hands~ people with too much time on their hands~~"
By Draylo 2021-09-15 23:13:13  
Pantafernando said: »

I played toon town, that was my first MMO before XI lol
By Jetackuu 2021-09-15 23:21:12  
Freehugs said: »
***' god mode
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-09-15 23:21:36  
Draylo said: »

Same. Was subscribed to the little letter thing too where you physically got letters from the characters in the game with goodies and stuff in them lol

Toon Town, Adventure Quest, and Runescape shaped me into the degenerate I am today
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-09-16 00:05:06  

secret world legends is still worth playing through just for the story.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2021-09-16 00:23:12  
Missed a situation requiring some actual moderation while I was asleep. #feelsbadman

I did do some digging on some certain folks though, and found some folks who circumvented IP address bans.
[+]
By Draylo 2021-09-16 03:10:56  
My first time going to NY comic con, is it cringe? I always saw them walking by in their costumes and thought it could be fun.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2021-09-16 03:12:58  
IP bans by itself shouldnt be reliable at all, at least based on what i know about networking.

Because none uses a public IP directly from their computer because that costs money. Instead, they uses a router, then hes under a private IP, what could be common to a wide range of other users. Also, easily manipulated without any extra cost.

I read that there is also geolocation ban. Well maybe if the host can narrow down where exactly a computer is, it should be a more accurate way to ban as supposelly that coordinates will tell the offenders home/office. And to bypass that, you would need a VPN service, what costs more money too.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-09-16 03:14:41  
My first time going to NY comic con, is it cringe? I always saw them walking by in their costumes and thought it could be fun.

BLU cosplay go
[+]
By Draylo 2021-09-16 03:18:58  
Also I missed that drama thread today, but Buuki post some site "fastpeoplesearch" jesus, how they hell do they get all that info lol, I'm about to request they delete me but of course theres probably like 5 other sites that have the same thing.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2021-09-16 03:25:04  
I looked myself up, and it did list me accurately, though it looked like it was info gleaned from when I joined the Navy. It had my Barracks address and crap lol. And was missing one of my middle names. Phew, they don't have everything!
By Draylo 2021-09-16 05:24:27  
Yeah its pretty creepy. In other news nintendo finally added bluetooth support for switch. I dont know why it took them zo long if it waa that easy to add. I had to buy a weird dongle thing to get my airpods to work before.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-09-16 05:34:01  
Thinking about gearing 2 of my chars in basic pup gear to do vd ambu this month. 3rd will be on COR. From the looks it shouldn't be impossible to manage
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-09-16 07:59:36  
I've only been to the ComicCon they hold here ("C4"), so I can't say for sure. But if you're expecting it to be everyone running around LARPing, that's not usually how it works. It's just nerds being surrounded by other nerds, giving everyone reasons to gush about their favourite media.

Though it's absolutely true that hygiene is an issue. Even in a well-ventilated building, those line-ups can really smell bad.
By Pantafernando 2021-09-16 08:29:23  
So nerds dont take showers?
By Jetackuu 2021-09-16 08:48:38  

Sadly it's somehow more common than what you would think of a normal subsect of the population. I used to work with a guy who was a fairly big nerd, nice guy and all but he regularly stunk. I don't know if he just didn't like DO for his BO, or his musk was just that strong but he was damn near textbook. Except he had a wife, she was a super *** though.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2021-09-16 08:55:07  

I take a bath once a day. Sometimes twice if I've physically exerted myself to a great degree.

I got addicted to baths after I went to Japan. First the tub in the Shiodome was so awesome I had to use it. Second, the onsen in Hokkaido were so amazing... The in door hot pool/hot tubs/giant cup tubs were also great.

Just something really good about floating slightly, surrounded by hot water.

I've only ever been to Dragon Con, and it was mostly cosplay enthusiasts and really really, really, boring panels. In like, all but one of the panels I attended, the panel people just sorta stroked their own egos while not really answering questions.

The biggest disappointment was the Saturday late night naughty panels. One was supposed to be about BDSM, but they spent the first 3 hours talking about consent, and then the 4th hour talking about their hook-up apps and dating website profiles. At that point I got up and went back to my hotel room, thoroughly turned off, feeling like my time just got wasted in the extreme.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-09-16 08:56:52  
I think the smell has more to do with a combination of diet, lifestyle, wearing a layered costume, and lugging around merch all day.

Though there are just people out there who don't shower. It has nothing to do with nerd culture, either. I've been to work seminars and sat next to people who think a little bit of perfume or body spray is an acceptable substitute for soap and water.
By Jetackuu 2021-09-16 10:13:28  
IP bans by itself shouldnt be reliable at all, at least based on what i know about networking.

Because none uses a public IP directly from their computer because that costs money. Instead, they uses a router, then hes under a private IP, what could be common to a wide range of other users. Also, easily manipulated without any extra cost.

I read that there is also geolocation ban. Well maybe if the host can narrow down where exactly a computer is, it should be a more accurate way to ban as supposelly that coordinates will tell the offenders home/office. And to bypass that, you would need a VPN service, what costs more money too.

IP bans are about as reliant as managers telling people to not come back in a walmart.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-09-16 11:35:02  
Sony sent me an email letting me know I got chosen to buy a ps5 from them. I won the chance to spend money. T-thanks..
The PlayStation 5 lottery sounds like a really easy excuse for scammers.

"Congratulations! You've been drawn to buy a PlayStation 5. Click here to give us your credit card information so you can buy one!"
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Draylo 2021-09-16 14:16:57  
Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
Sony sent me an email letting me know I got chosen to buy a ps5 from them. I won the chance to spend money. T-thanks..
The PlayStation 5 lottery sounds like a really easy excuse for scammers.

"Congratulations! You've been drawn to buy a PlayStation 5. Click here to give us your credit card information so you can buy one!"
True! This one was legit though. I would have asked if anyone wanted it but I had til the end of July to respond. I think when I signed up for sony rewards it put me into a drawing or something. if I had $500 it wouldn't be going toward a ps5 LOL

You should have bought it then resell for a nice 400 in profit
By Pantafernando 2021-09-16 15:04:31  
In case youre unsure if today is Christmas or not:

https://isitchristmas.com/
First Page 2 3 ... 21947 21948 21949 ... 22567 22568 22569