Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21836 21837 21838 ... 22553 22554 22555
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-04-10 20:10:09  

; ;
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2021-04-10 23:04:41  
Kill la Kill is on fleek, yo!

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2021-04-10 23:16:28  
Bahamut.Negan said: »
Kill la Kill is pretty good.

I liked the majority of it, but the ending was still weird as ***.

Post deleted by User.
By Thunderjet 2021-04-11 02:07:30  
ok guys i am farming Isgebind than crein than caraboss, i am now 50/75 isge i wana do a calad, but my drk is 49 but i have a sam too conlifcted between masa or cal
By Pantafernando 2021-04-11 02:11:49  
Well, if you did all that that fast, you can always do it twice.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-04-11 02:39:28  
Thunderjet said: »
ok guys i am farming Isgebind than crein than caraboss, i am now 50/75 isge i wana do a calad, but my drk is 49 but i have a sam too conlifcted between masa or cal
Easiest empy path to solo, make all three. Make sure you skillup first though.

I ended up making caladbolg for my pld75 just for fun as my first empy with zero great sword skill those damn lvl75 Abyssite NM kill shots were near impossible lol
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-04-11 05:07:07  
pld maat defeated. back to the grind grind grind.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2021-04-11 05:16:23  
I wish WAR had been on the Caladbolg. It always looked cool to me, and I loved Torcleaver as a cooler Ground Strike.
By RadialArcana 2021-04-11 08:00:10  

[+]
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Asura.Carrotchan 2021-04-11 09:04:14  
Got the j&j just now, lil pinch my ***, that hurt like ***

I was shaking before the nurse even sat me down, shots are scary
[+]
By RadialArcana 2021-04-11 10:22:12  
Worst injection I had was directly into my gum when I had a root canal done, he stuck it in 3 times too.

I'm not having the vaccine shot personally but glad everyone that wants it can get it.
By Xaander 2021-04-11 11:50:36  
I once cut my foot open on some metal. At the emergency room, the only person around who could give me a tetanus shot was an intern. She gave me the shot directly into the open wound. I still plan to be vaccinated soon.
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2021-04-11 12:18:25  
RadialArcana said: »
Worst injection I had was directly into my gum when I had a root canal done, he stuck it in 3 times too.

I'm not having the vaccine shot personally but glad everyone that wants it can get it.

Usually dentists put topical anesthetic on the gums before the shot so that you don't feel it (much), unless that's just not a thing in your area.
By RadialArcana 2021-04-11 12:27:47  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Usually dentists put topical anesthetic on the gums before the shot so that you don't feel it (much), unless that's just not a thing in your area.

Nah they don't use any creams here, they just inject the local anesthetic right in there as the first step. Because he was digging out the entire molar nerve he had to make sure it was all numb so he went deep with the injection, and then gave me 5-10 minutes outside to ponder on the coming travesty.

Was no pain once it was all numbed up but I had to go right back a few days later, the temp crown he put on wasn't filed down enough so I couldn't chew properly.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2021-04-11 13:07:54  

Nah they don't use any creams here, they just inject the local anesthetic right in there as the first step. Because he was digging out the entire molar nerve he had to make sure it was all numb so he went deep with the injection, and then gave me 5-10 minutes outside to ponder on the coming travesty.

Was no pain once it was all numbed up but I had to go right back a few days later, the temp crown he put on wasn't filed down enough so I couldn't chew properly.

Oof.

The dentists around here are usually pretty good at minimizing pain, but every single time I need work done I tell them that I don't respond well to the usual dose of anesthetic so I need extra. Either they aren't allowed to just take my word for it or they don't believe me, but every single time I sit there feeling way more than I should until I get tired of it and tell them to put in more anesthetic.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2021-04-11 13:41:31  
I need to put some teeth braces to fix a couple of tooths of mine but ive been delaying my visit to the dentist.

Well, thats a good thing though, because as time passes, new technologies appears and becomes cheaper/more accessible.

Ive heard about invisalign, what in theory seems quite good as i dont need to glue something on my teeth. Lets see more a couple of time if it becomes even cheaper so i can use them. At this point, i guess fixing my teeth isnt my main priority.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2021-04-11 13:45:55  
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2021-04-11 13:46:30  
Asura.Carrotchan said: »
Got the j&j just now, lil pinch my ***, that hurt like ***

I was shaking before the nurse even sat me down, shots are scary
Covid is scarier.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-04-11 15:57:36  
Canada's entering its third wave, and my province is no longer an exception. I'm just thankful that I can start working from home in 2 weeks.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2021-04-11 16:39:47  
Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
Canada's entering its third wave, and my province is no longer an exception. I'm just thankful that I can start working from home in 2 weeks.

My work goes back and forth with how much I can work from home. I spend all day in front of a computer either way, but my boss says he wants me in the office every day because it's easier to address issues in person. I would totally understand this if, you know, he ever actually talked to me in person. Instead I'm just wasting gas and time because sending a message or using our work-appointed cell phones is apparently too difficult for those two minutes a week on average where he actually acknowledges my presence.

/endrant
By Pantafernando 2021-04-11 17:01:04  
I will be working at home at least till july. But as this pandemic doesnt seems to slow down, it wouldnt be unexpected if we just go till 2022 like this.

I really have the desire to move to another city with less expensive life costs where i can find some nice house without spending too much.

BTW, recently we at home faced the covid here, my mother and stepfather got it (first mother then the stepfather few days later).

Last weekend they recovered without much worry. They just had some fatigue and that was all.

I, by some miracle, managed to not contract this despite living too close to them as the house isnt big at all.

Well, one worry less i guess, both my parents had it, so this phase was just cleared without real problems.
By RadialArcana 2021-04-11 17:03:50  
Next few years are going to be fascinating, neither side of the argument has really grasped what we are headed towards.
By RadialArcana 2021-04-11 17:06:07  
Pantafernando said: »
I will be working at home at least till july. But as this pandemic doesnt seems to slow down, it wouldnt be unexpected if we just go till 2022 like this.

I really have the desire to move to another city with less expensive life costs where i can find some nice house without spending too much.

BTW, recently we at home faced the covid here, my mother and stepfather got it (first mother then the stepfather few days later).

Last weekend they recovered without much worry. They just had some fatigue and that was all.

I, by some miracle, managed to not contract this despite living too close to them as the house isnt big at all.

Well, one worry less i guess, both my parents had it, so this phase was just cleared without real problems.

The problem now is that places that used to be far cheaper to live in will have skyrocketing prices for housing.

All the people who are now allowed to work from home are doing the same, moving out of the cities and this is pushing up house prices there.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-04-11 17:23:17  
Maybe we'll all finally agree and the exodus will result in some damned rails.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-04-11 17:25:56  
My work goes back and forth with how much I can work from home.
My current boss never let us work from home. His excuse was "security issues" even though literally all of our competition (including the place I'll be working) is doing it.

Pantafernando said: »
Yeah it's scary. I've lost two family members to it, and then my mom and dad got it. My dad being one of those people with like all the underlying health issues. He turned out fine though, thankfully.

The problem now is that places that used to be far cheaper to live in will have skyrocketing prices for housing.
The housing market is absolutely insane right now...
[+]
By Pantafernando 2021-04-11 17:32:28  
Next few years are going to be fascinating, neither side of the argument has really grasped what we are headed towards.

I think every generation had its amount of "global fear". Maybe your great grand parents lived with the fear of WWI and/or II. Maybe your grand parents/parents lived with the fear of cold war.

Since then, there wasnt that unique event that actually triggered changes in a global scale (11/09 immediate effects were probably more focused on US).

Pandemic seems like the Y generation global fear, maybe to try to teach the newer generation they dont own the world. Instead, they are pretty much powerless to the major actors that pull the strings behind scenes.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 21836 21837 21838 ... 22553 22554 22555