Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21775 21776 21777 ... 22638 22639 22640
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-02-01 08:16:56  
Freehugs said: »
Catto get!

I also got 2 Arseine but still need Joker.
I got Mona, too :)

I've never actually played a Persona game before. Closest I got was when I tried out the MMORPG titled Digital Devil Saga: Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine: Online (or as I liked to call it, Three Colons), which I understand is the same universe at least. But even though I've never played it, I've heard this crossover does it some justice. And I mean, they're going all-out. Kudos to the artists and voice actors from both teams giving it an A+ crossover effort lol

And it's working-- they're making me want to play P5.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2021-02-01 09:16:13  
Asura.Vyre said: »
.... It makes me wonder what I can't control right now is setting up for me in the future.
Of course it is.

Life is what happens while you are busy making plans.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-02-01 09:21:56  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Life is what happens while you are busy making plans.
[+]
By Viciouss 2021-02-01 09:52:50  
Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
Freehugs said: »
Catto get!

I also got 2 Arseine but still need Joker.
I got Mona, too :)

I've never actually played a Persona game before. Closest I got was when I tried out the MMORPG titled Digital Devil Saga: Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine: Online (or as I liked to call it, Three Colons), which I understand is the same universe at least. But even though I've never played it, I've heard this crossover does it some justice. And I mean, they're going all-out. Kudos to the artists and voice actors from both teams giving it an A+ crossover effort lol

And it's working-- they're making me want to play P5.

Persona 5 Royal is the best JRPG of the last gen era. Just make sure you have time to play it, it's about 150 hours.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-02-01 20:14:43  
***. WOW. The first time I've been lazy about making a backup file INCASE ***magically deletes itself.

And it actually magically deleted itself. I have to reregister to pol every. ***. account. as all the pol files straight said byebye.

I ALWAYS make redundant files but I've been slacking... so of course I got *** in the ***. Have insurance for 50 years, miss one payment, car accident. I even HAVE a file called backup login files, that I never got around to actually copy and pasting into.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-02-01 20:41:15  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
***. WOW. The first time I've been lazy about making a backup file INCASE ***magically deletes itself.

And it actually magically deleted itself. I have to reregister to pol every. ***. account. as all the pol files straight said byebye.

I ALWAYS make redundant files but I've been slacking... so of course I got *** in the ***. Have insurance for 50 years, miss one payment, car accident. I even HAVE a file called backup login files, that I never got around to actually copy and pasting into.
some would call that all karma for something you did in the past, like you deserved it.

Not me.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-02-01 20:44:55  
It's not a big deal at all, just an irritation. Like how stubbing your toe makes you *** for a minute but then it's over.

I -HATE- it when things just delete themselves. My ffxidb file rewrites itself at a whim, my recast file rewrites itself whenever it feels like it, my pol file occasionally erases itself. My config file CONSTANTLY rewrites itself. All expected. All minor 5 minute annoyances. But annoyances nevertheless.

it's already all fixed. Just annoyed by it. Things that break themselves really are top 5 "things that *** infuriate me".
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2021-02-01 22:03:55  
It's not a big deal at all, just an irritation. Like how stubbing your toe makes you *** for a minute but then it's over.

I -HATE- it when things just delete themselves. My ffxidb file rewrites itself at a whim, my recast file rewrites itself whenever it feels like it, my pol file occasionally erases itself. My config file CONSTANTLY rewrites itself. All expected. All minor 5 minute annoyances. But annoyances nevertheless.

it's already all fixed. Just annoyed by it. Things that break themselves really are top 5 "things that *** infuriate me".

As someone who does a lot of work in Microsoft Excel, I feel your pain. Inexplicable file corruption? Check. Data links randomly breaking? Check. VBA macros disappearing into thin air? Check.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-02-01 22:47:51  
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2021-02-02 00:47:08  
"The world is ever new to me; like an old friend loved through this and former lives, the acquaintance between us is both long and deep."

-Rabindranath Tagore
By Thunderjet 2021-02-02 01:30:27  
hello odyessy nm ruined my unity trust its no longer appearing in my *** magic list i enetered odyessy procne and some other nms yoran was not showing i thought it must be a thing coz of odyessy stuff, after that i stopped playing for a week coz of work i came back and yoran is still gone i killed maybe 900 mobs in resinjima too this is insane
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-02-02 01:35:04  
THAT FEEL WHEN YOU HAVE ALL THE STUFF TO MAKE AN EPEOLATRY BUT YOU STILL NEED TWO MONTHS OF COALITION ASSIGNMENTS

I DIDN'T REALIZE MY CAPS LOCK WAS ON UNTIL NOW AND I DON'T WANT TO RETYPE SO TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THIS UNINTENTIONAL SCREAMING: *** YOU JABRONI

Thunderjet said: »
hello odyessy nm ruined my unity trust its no longer appearing in my *** magic list i enetered odyessy procne and some other nms yoran was not showing i thought it must be a thing coz of odyessy stuff, after that i stopped playing for a week coz of work i came back and yoran is still gone i killed maybe 900 mobs in resinjima too this is insane

HAVE TO EARN 5000 ACCOLADES TO GET THE UNITY TRUST BACK
[+]
By Thunderjet 2021-02-02 01:43:40  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
THAT FEEL WHEN YOU HAVE ALL THE STUFF TO MAKE AN EPEOLATRY BUT YOU STILL NEED TWO MONTHS OF COALITION ASSIGNMENTS

I DIDN'T REALIZE MY CAPS LOCK WAS ON UNTIL NOW AND I DON'T WANT TO RETYPE SO TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THIS UNINTENTIONAL SCREAMING: *** YOU JABRONI

Thunderjet said: »

HAVE TO EARN 5000 ACCOLADES TO GET THE UNITY TRUST BACK

\
IT WAS OFF BEFORE I LEFT WHEN I ENTERED ODYESSY I DONT THINK THATS THE PROBLEM, WHEN I ENTERED ODYESSY IT GOT REMOVED but ok i said i just killed 900 resinjima mobs ... or something not appearing..,,, i wait am unity capped with accolades could that be the problem... i should be earning the points not just finishing objectives.... ***...
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-02-02 02:51:06  
Found my perfect new avatar and also they added Gabranth armor to FFXIV this is the best day ever aside from the fact that im forcefully pissing from my *** every hour

Also idk if being capped matters, it is weird that you lost it that way unless the tally happened at the same time
[+]
By Pantafernando 2021-02-02 04:57:15  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murphy%27s_law
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-02-02 09:10:40  
Well, it's Groundhog Day... again.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2021-02-02 09:42:43  
Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
Well, it's Groundhog Day... again.
Ground any hogs to celebrate?

In PA Punxsutawney Phil was so snowed in not only didn't he see his shadow, his handlers couldn't even find him.
[+]
By Xaander 2021-02-02 11:41:27  
they added Gabranth armor to FFXIV this is the best day ever

Where do you get it?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-02-02 12:21:47  
Gold Bozjan coins from the new 48 man savage dungeon
[+]
By Xaander 2021-02-02 12:43:21  
Welp, looks like I'm going to be all about Bozja after I clear savage for the week. That sweet Gabranth armor...
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2021-02-02 15:49:19  
"300+ hours of grinding to get one set of dyeable FFXII Judge armor"
GameFAQs... Fair warning
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2021-02-02 15:50:30  
Gold Bozjan coins from the new 48 man savage dungeon

My understanding was that you can get the armor from the 24-man regular dungeon and the savage dungeon give you a path towards the upgraded/dyed versions. Then again, I’ve been stuck at work unable to play and that’s all second-hand info.
By Thunderjet 2021-02-02 15:51:44  
i need to take a nap ! F the last objective kill!
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-02-02 20:23:17  
[+]
By Josiahafk 2021-02-02 20:29:41  

[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-02-03 05:05:44  
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-02-03 06:59:04  
Been popping oxy like tic tacs and I hate having to take it. Too kuch pain to ignore it though
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2021-02-03 13:03:18  
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming